Honored Contributor

Re: YooRe: General Hospital ~ October 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@abbalulu  Happy Birthday

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: YooRe: General Hospital ~ October 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

I can get on board with Robert and Spinelli.  Could be a fun pairing.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

Am I the only one who LOLs when Michael is trying to appear tough?

@Wsmom   I don't LOL but I do SMH because he's so pathetic I can't laugh. What does make me laugh is looking at his hair do. Not sure whose I hate more - his or Curly Criminal's.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

@abbalulu  I hope you are enjoying an extra special birth...

@abbalulu  I hope you are enjoying an extra special birthday.  Celebrate, celebrate...heck, that's what I would do and Roxie, too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Am I the only one who LOLs when Michael is trying to appear tough?

@Wsmom   I don't LOL but I do SMH because he's so pathetic I can't laugh. What does make me laugh is looking at his hair do. Not sure whose I hate more - his or Curly Criminal's.

@Tique @Wsmom I don't LOL when Michael is trying to clear his head; that's b/c there first has to be something in his head to clear besides his sinuses.  Got the reason for the "marriage" to Willow during the custody battle.  Now, ah c'mon.  Michael is Wiley's bio dad; bio mom is "dead" (let's not go there) and now, why have Willow adopt? For what reason?  She could be in Wiley's life forever, but as "mom"?  Just sayin...........

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Alexis Finally Confess All To Sam?

Diane Brounstein

General Hospital spoilers for Monday reveal someone gets caught, another’s on the hot seat, an offer of help, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Sam decides to check on her mother and finds her a mess. She can tell something is off and being the private detective that she is, she knows how to put two and two together. She tries to get Alexis to admit that she’s been drinking. But Alexis knows how to deflect with the best of them and offends Sam. Will that run her off?

Carly is also facing the music when she is called into the PCPD. But Carly can keep her cool for only just so long and blurts out that she already gave her sworn statement that night and she stands by it — as Diane looks like she was served a lemon. Yeah, that face does not spell good news for Carly. Will Nelle get her final revenge?

Can Nina Resist?

Nina has hit a snag in her search for Phyllis, who she hopes will lead her to her daughter. Seeing as she’s kind of reached a dead-end, Valentin offers to help Nina find this nurse. Is she really ready to open the door to her ex once again?

Meanwhile, Ned confides in Monica and thinks he’s taking his torrid secret (with Alexis) to his grave but perhaps he shouldn’t be yelling so loud. Not only does it not wait until he’s in the rave, but his angry daughter Brook Lynn overhears just as the last person he wants to hear comes down the stairs! Will BLQ spill to Olivia?

Can Willow Help Sasha?

Sasha and Willow run into each other and Willow suggests that perhaps they should have a glass of wine together, which leads the two former friends to have a heart to heart. But will any of the important stuff come up? Like how Sasha never betrayed Willow in the first place? Cause that’s a secret that is begging to be shared.

If Sasha can’t spill, will her partner in crime? The men in their lives — Michael and Chase — have their own kind of heart to heart as only manly men like them do. Of course, rather than over a glass of wine, they do it in the boxing ring. Will Chase spill his guts — one way or another?

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Trusted Contributor

@Tique @Wiskota @Lipstickdiva @grandma r @cowboy sam@CLHS68@BeckiWV@VaBelle35@wsmom@southern comfort@redwings gal Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes. I hope I didn't miss anyone-if I did I apologize.

I had a quiet birthday. We picked up dinner rather than go out due to Covid. Got calls from the kids and birthday wishes from my husband so I guess those are the things that really matter. Plus I am alive and kicking and ready to attack the world with gusto once we feel safe to go out and do things and travel again. We are hoping perhaps by next summer? I am just grateful that my family members are well and that I have my husband to share this time with-those are great gifts.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

I also noticed the cast on Jackie's arm.  Now, don't kill me here, but I am soooooo rooting for a quick scene between Tad and Jenny with the obligitory, "Hey, you look familiar" line!

Just throw us old timers who watched all ABC soaps a bone here, FV!

I, for one, and maybe the only one, like the teens!  I really like Cam and Trina and I am hoping they become a couple soon!

If Alcolexis is pregnant, I swear I will pull my IUD out myself!  PLEASE do not go there, writers!

Everyone have a great week, we are finally getting some much needed rain here in OK!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I also noticed the cast on Jackie's arm.  Now, don't kill me here, but I am soooooo rooting for a quick scene between Tad and Jenny with the obligitory, "Hey, you look familiar" line!

Just throw us old timers who watched all ABC soaps a bone here, FV!

I, for one, and maybe the only one, like the teens!  I really like Cam and Trina and I am hoping they become a couple soon!

If Alcolexis is pregnant, I swear I will pull my IUD out myself!  PLEASE do not go there, writers!

Everyone have a great week, we are finally getting some much needed rain here in OK!

OMG she is like 64 in real life!

Valued Contributor

I miss watching the women friends on the show. I love it when they have Diane and Alexis together but doesn't happen very often. These two are in a good place for that to happen. Who knows, this may be the beginning to getting Willow back with Chase and Sasha with Michael. 

@Tique wrote:

Diane Brounstein

General Hospital spoilers for Monday reveal someone gets caught, another’s on the hot seat, an offer of help, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Sam decides to check on her mother and finds her a mess. She can tell something is off and being the private detective that she is, she knows how to put two and two together. She tries to get Alexis to admit that she’s been drinking. But Alexis knows how to deflect with the best of them and offends Sam. Will that run her off?

Carly is also facing the music when she is called into the PCPD. But Carly can keep her cool for only just so long and blurts out that she already gave her sworn statement that night and she stands by it — as Diane looks like she was served a lemon. Yeah, that face does not spell good news for Carly. Will Nelle get her final revenge?

Can Nina Resist?

Nina has hit a snag in her search for Phyllis, who she hopes will lead her to her daughter. Seeing as she’s kind of reached a dead-end, Valentin offers to help Nina find this nurse. Is she really ready to open the door to her ex once again?

Meanwhile, Ned confides in Monica and thinks he’s taking his torrid secret (with Alexis) to his grave but perhaps he shouldn’t be yelling so loud. Not only does it not wait until he’s in the rave, but his angry daughter Brook Lynn overhears just as the last person he wants to hear comes down the stairs! Will BLQ spill to Olivia?

Can Willow Help Sasha?

Sasha and Willow run into each other and Willow suggests that perhaps they should have a glass of wine together, which leads the two former friends to have a heart to heart. But will any of the important stuff come up? Like how Sasha never betrayed Willow in the first place? Cause that’s a secret that is begging to be shared.

If Sasha can’t spill, will her partner in crime? The men in their lives — Michael and Chase — have their own kind of heart to heart as only manly men like them do. Of course, rather than over a glass of wine, they do it in the boxing ring. Will Chase spill his guts — one way or another?