Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@KBEANS wrote:

@corita 

Those writers are still trying to figure out who Ninas daughter is themselves. 😆  My $ is on Willow. 

------------------

Willow ...my choice - and my hope - too!!!

Honored Contributor

If Willow is the one that is Nina's daughter, which is also my hope, the writers will have switched for a third time.

And how would they explain how Nelle ended up wearing that half heart necklace which Avery found outside the cabin and now has?

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  thank you for your post. I keep reminding myself that no matter how badly I'm feeling at any given time, someone else has more reasons to feel that way. We will all get through the holidays even if we have to keep reminding ourselves and each other it could be worse. 

I just lost GH as expected. The last scene I saw was Nina and Carly sitting down to discuss Nelle's burial.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

I am not the first to think this as I believe someone else had the thought months ago BUT

Maybe Nell got the necklace from Shilo's belonging as she was married to him.  He could have taken it from Willow or she could have given it to him as part of her pledge to dawn of day. I hope the writers use this as a way of making Willow the real daughter.

Honored Contributor

This week's Predsizm was chosen when I read the first line. It spoke to me. Originally posted in October 2019.

@Preds wrote:

I am tired of Monica.  Keeping the Quartermain legacy is great, but enough with the self pitty and how great you are to keep it going... even with FranenDrew.

How will they save Peter from this hole they are digging him in?  Will he confess all and swear it's all someone elses fault?  Will he turn more evil and kidnap his love?  Will Anna save his arse by saying he was working for the WSB?  Will he join forces will Valentine to destroy everyone in their way?

What does Martin have up his sleeve?  He's making a big splash in PC.

Appears to me that Dev is going to be one that is always in the right place at the right time to see or hear the right/wrong things.  Guess they are trying to move out of the hospital for full gossip and disclosure...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

i also only got as far as yoy did today before our Gov. came on.

I set my dvd to tape early in the morning.

When i heard 4 counties were back up in more cases after being on alert not long ago,i wondered if i was in one of them Friday while out with my daughter?

Thank goodness i wasn't in any of the 4 listed!

What a relief..sigh.

Back to be confined again to be safe until the 30th.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

ok..do you think that Cryus is behind having the Pa.  police dect. investagating Nelle's case??

Just what does Sam think that Sonny can stop Alexis to stop drinking.???..like he told her..it's up to Alexis to ask for help and she doesn't want it now!

I wonder if Willow and Mikey will decide to split??

Guess i will have to wait until morning to rewatch the rerun of today's GH.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wiskota wrote:

I am not the first to think this as I believe someone else had the thought months ago BUT

Maybe Nell got the necklace from Shilo's belonging as she was married to him.  He could have taken it from Willow or she could have given it to him as part of her pledge to dawn of day. I hope the writers use this as a way of making Willow the real daughter.

Oh my, oh my, I like the way you think!  An excellent way to have Willow as Nina's long lost child.  Hope the writers read your post and take you up on a great S/L!!!  Sorry I didn't think of it/post it first....you go girl....:womanhappy:

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Wiskota wrote:

Oh my, oh my, I like the way you think!  An excellent way to have Willow as Nina's long lost child.  Hope the writers read your post and take you up on a great S/L!!!  Sorry I didn't think of it/post it first....you go girl....:womanhappy:

--------------

I agree!!  Only logical way to get to the end of this story. But we all know that this is GH...no logic to be found!!

I am ready for some 'unknown' to show up to be Nina's daughter.  Then every one else can get on with their life!!

Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I also noticed the cast on Jackie's arm.  Now, don't kill me here, but I am soooooo rooting for a quick scene between Tad and Jenny with the obligitory, "Hey, you look familiar" line!

Just throw us old timers who watched all ABC soaps a bone here, FV!

I, for one, and maybe the only one, like the teens!  I really like Cam and Trina and I am hoping they become a couple soon!

If Alcolexis is pregnant, I swear I will pull my IUD out myself!  PLEASE do not go there, writers!

Everyone have a great week, we are finally getting some much needed rain here in OK!

@redwingsgal  You gave me the best 😂! You always did have a great sense of humor.😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.