Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Will Dante Heal Sonny’s Broken Heart?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will Dante Heal Sonny's Broken Heart?

General Hospital spoilers for Friday reveal a reunion, dropped plans, awkward moments, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Sonny was at his lowest — having finally let go of his father Mike, when who should appear in the doorway than his missing son! Dante feels horrible that he’s late but there won’t be a dry eye out there when Sonny tells Dante he’s right on time. But someone else in town may feel differently about that.

Dante’s ex, Lulu has been getting awfully close to her new guy, Dustin. In fact, she invites Dustin to move in with her! Of course, she doesn’t know that Dante is back and can possibly blow up the new life she’s created for her and the kids.

All About Cyrus

While Sonny is busy, Jason tells an anxious Brando that it’s Sonny’s call, not his, if they move forward with their plan to have him infiltrate Cyrus’s business. Brando is anxious to prove himself and thinks his background in the service has prepared him to go up against a drug lord. Really, Brando? Hmm.

Meanwhile, Cyrus wants a case file from Jordan but she’s about had it with her tormenter. He isn’t about to let up and tells Jordan and Curtis that if one goes down, so does the other.

Ned and Alexis On Guard

Ned is nervous and he has a right to be since he’s keeping a whopper of a secret. Monica tells him there’s something she needs to discuss with him. Brook Lynn comes clean with Olivia, who sees Alexis and is surprised that she knew she was away. Uh oh.

The teen set is in need of guidance. Spoilers reveal that Joss’s plan is derailed. Carly asks her daughter if she’s looking for a reason to cancel. Did that kiss with Cam throw her off her game? Elsewhere, Ava counsels Trina to take her anger and use it. But to what end?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

I think I am one of the few who like Dante...though he needs to lose that beard!!  Lulu, Lulu...will be rocked!!

I really liked the Mike character, but his story was dragged on too long!

I would like to see all the young adults be sent to a school oversees.  Their stories - always dramtic and way over acted - don't add anything to the show!!

Honored Contributor

When I was focused on Olivia's eyebrows the other day, it seems she is not dying them the same color as her hair.

That's what seemed out of place to me.

They don't have to be matchy-matchy, but they should be in the same hue/undertone as not to clash.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35  I agree with you (about the brows).

That's one of my pet peeves.  I see people on TV who's eyebrows are so black looking, they look like 2 caterpillars above their eyes.

I wear Benefit eyebrow coloring.  I always buy the lightest color.  I have a lot of gray these days on my head and it would be on my brows except I take one swipe with the wand.  It looks natural with my brown/blonde wig I wear.  

Often whomever does the makeup on QVC sometimes the person gets a little heavy  hand with the eyebrow pencil.  I find myself looking at their eyebrows and not even listening to what they have to say.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. Thanks for the photos.  I agree, yesterday's episode was well done.

I think it will be a long time before the writers come up with another story that captured so many hearts.  Max and Mo made that story come alive.  Viewers could feel the emotion.  As many of us have actually lived through similar experiences,  it was even more poignant. 

Just 1 question......who wears bright red lipstick to a funeral or memorial service??  

Today should be interesting with Dante's arrival.  I'm assuming when he walks into the Metro Court with Sonny things will get very interesting.

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

I think I am one of the few who like Dante...though he needs to lose that beard!!   I certainly hope the first thing Dante does when he has a bathroom of his own is to shave off that beard.  He looks like the "wild man from Borneo".  An aside, I do not dislike Dante, the character, I disliked the actor who wanted (his handling of same) "to come home to GH....." who couldn't make it in other acting venues.  Another aside, since Dante and Lulu are divorced, will he will be staying at the Metro Court OR will he be living with Mom at the Q's?

I would like to see all the young adults be sent to a school oversees.  Their stories - always dramtic and way over acted - don't add anything to the show!!  Ahh, teenage angst!! Does he like me?  Does she like me?  Should I kiss him back?  Blah, blah, OK, I'm over it.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

I would like to see all the young adults be sent to a school oversees.  Their stories - always dramtic and way over acted - don't add anything to the show!!

I agree.  This latest "caper" to get Cyrus is bound to be a disaster.  They should all go to school with Spenser - where ever he is.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

RE:  Risa Dorken/Nurse Amy:  Doesn't the cosmos work in mysterious ways?  The actress has been diagnosed as bi-polar and is there a better, ready-made venue than to be a character on GH where Maurice/Sonny can no doubt be of immense help to Risa in her personal and as it relates to her professional life coping with bi-polar.

Risa, Nurse Amy can be annoying at times, as written, however, you go girl!!!!

When I saw her sitting with Brook Lyn I didn't know who she was at first. I guess she is a regular now, the actress looks great, she seems to have lost a lot of weight.

Frequent Contributor

That is Kim Delaney? She is unrecognizable.

Honored Contributor

I didn't recognize her at first either.  Then they did a close up of her face.

She's lost weight.