Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

I tried to watch GH yesterday evening but ABC was a mess and I had to turn it off.  It was all pixalated and kept freezing.  It had been like that as I tried to watch GMA earlier so I'll have to see if I can catch this On Demand tonight.     

Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers: Josh Swickard Tells All About His New TV Mom

Micki Brown

NYPD Blue actress, Kim Delaney has made her debut on General Hospital as a recast for Demi Moore’s portrayal of journalist, Jackie Templeton.

In a recent interview, GH’s Josh Swickard discloses General Hospital spoilers related to the arrival of Kim Delaney as Jackie Templeton.

General Hospital spoilers reveal Jackie Templeton’s ties to Port Charles run much deeper than just the old clan including Luke Spencer, and her romantic involvement with Robert Scorpio. General Hospital spoilers reveal Jackie used to be involved with Chase’s half brother, Hamilton Finn, and she is Chase’s mother!

Josh Swickard reveals, “I found out very recently, a few weeks ago. I saw [Kim] on set and said, ‘Oh, who’s this wonderful new character?’ I was told: ‘It’s your mother.’ Kim and I sat down and talked and got to know each other. We did our first few scenes together. It was this instant feel of a mother-son relationship. After the second scene, we both thought, ‘Oh, this is going to work.’ When we met, I said, ‘You sound and look so familiar.’ I did my due diligence and looked up who she was. I feel honored to do scenes with her.”

When asked about this shocking plot twist and gaining insight into Chase’s background, Swickard responded, “Yes! This is something that Michael Easton and I were a little in the dark about. When I first started it was, “Finn really wants to hate Chase and Chase really wants to like him.” There were musings and rumors [as to why]. Now, it’s all becoming clear. Recently, I was on set late one night watching, thinking this is some good stuff. My hat’s off to the writers.”

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I tried to watch GH yesterday evening but ABC was a mess and I had to turn it off.  It was all pixalated and kept freezing.  It had been like that as I tried to watch GMA earlier so I'll have to see if I can catch this On Demand tonight.     

Same here.  I wonder what the deal was.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched last night on Hulu.  I am not happy that Ryan us back with another twisted storyline.  Of course he wants Ava to divorce Nik!!!  Duh, we saw that coming a mile away.  The question is, will Ava help her brother or try to hold on to the Cassedine fortune???  Obviously,  she'll want both!!!

TPTB really didn't need to go there with Ned and Alexis.

Amy looks great!!!  Unfortunately,  ger character is annoying.  As for BLQ, sorry but this actress just isn't right for the part.  With the exception of telling Michael about the tracker and being nice to Mike, there is nothing likeable about the character. 

Chase's mom is the super reporter from back in the day....yeah, that's convenient.   @Tique I agree, she and Robert will reconnect and bingo, Holly reappears.

GH has become so predictable. 

As for the clinic doc being gaga over Liesel......I just can't!!

Honored Contributor

@corita 

I agree  with you!

Why do they  need to keep recycling these old stories??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

I watched last night on Hulu.  I am not happy that Ryan us back with another twisted storyline.  Of course he wants Ava to divorce Nik!!!  Duh, we saw that coming a mile away.  The question is, will Ava help her brother or try to hold on to the Cassedine fortune???  Obviously,  she'll want both!!!

TPTB really didn't need to go there with Ned and Alexis.

Amy looks great!!!  Unfortunately,  ger character is annoying.  As for BLQ, sorry but this actress just isn't right for the part.  With the exception of telling Michael about the tracker and being nice to Mike, there is nothing likeable about the character. 

Chase's mom is the super reporter from back in the day....yeah, that's convenient.   @Tique I agree, she and Robert will reconnect and bingo, Holly reappears.

GH has become so predictable. 

As for the clinic doc being gaga over Liesel......I just can't!!

@grandma r  that is Ms @mysoutherncomfort's  prediction. I could see it happening but it would mean Robert is going to start messing with someone who [as far as I know] is still married to Chase's dad. Hoping that doesn't come to pass just as I hoped it wouldn't with Olivia. Even though Ned has proven what a "donkey" he is.

Strangely enough after months of Nelle, Shiloh, Curly, and now Cyrus, I'm ok with Ryan as long as he remains in jail and we aren't still watching this drag out for the next six months or longer.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I don't see anything happening between Robert & Jackie. She is married to Chase's dad & if he comes in for the wedding that would get messy. I am wondering at this point if the marriage will ever happen. Talk about dragged out. Now Alex wants to kill Anna & Anna wants it on her turf. I think Finn better get away from her.

Esteemed Contributor

For the question of the month, I don't want to see Sasha on drugs or Alexis drinking again. 

I kinda hate that Alexis slept with Ned because I love him, but it's like he has turned into Alan lol.  But Olivia has been annoying me more than Alexis lately, so oh well, lol. 

Now that Olivia is finally out of that awful red dress, I find myself focused on her eye makeup, she looks like she has two black eyes.  Much too harsh for her IMO.

I also agree Amy looks great but yes, she is on the annoying side too.  

I am not bothered by Michael and Willow staying married. I kind of like them together. I am liking Ava and the Prince too. I wish Ryan would go away and Spencer would come back.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Interesting with the Jacki Templeton character being Chase's mother. I did not see that one coming and didn't read here or watch anything this week so I was like .... what!!!   

So, if the rumors are true about 'Nelle' returning, but her body has been identified, and Chase is going to review the results of the autopsy, what will the autopsy show that proves that it is or isn't her and if it is her perhaps ... the old twin story will emerge once again.  Not for nothing, but the BEST twin stories were the ones on AMC, especially Stuart/Adam and my memory escapes me right now the sisters I believe she was married to Linc. But also Natalie/Janet as well.  

Happy Watching!!!  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@Helen852 

What omg what a way to tie in an old character and a new one 

@Helen852 wrote:

Interesting with the Jacki Templeton character being Chase's mother. I did not see that one coming and didn't read here or watch anything this week so I was like .... what!!!   

So, if the rumors are true about 'Nelle' returning, but her body has been identified, and Chase is going to review the results of the autopsy, what will the autopsy show that proves that it is or isn't her and if it is her perhaps ... the old twin story will emerge once again.  Not for nothing, but the BEST twin stories were the ones on AMC, especially Stuart/Adam and my memory escapes me right now the sisters I believe she was married to Linc. But also Natalie/Janet as well.  

Happy Watching!!!  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.