Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique  Did your student do that correctly.?

@CLHS68  well done!

Emoji Clap GIF - Emoji Clap - Discover & Share GIFs

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I don't know why it is a surprise that Lulu move on with Dustin. Dante divorced her & told her to move on with her life. Now he decides to come back & some think she should be waiting to welcome him back. He is still not cured & could hurt someone.

@CLHS68  I'm not surprised she moved on nor do I begrudge her that since it was what Dante wanted at the time. What bothers me is these young mothers move these men into their homes where their children also live. If they were single with no dependents [like Chase and Willow were] that's a different story. At least for me. Admittedly I'm old fashioned. Not ashamed of it.

Respected Contributor

@Tique  I agree about the women with children but it seemed like no one mentioned it with Liz & Franco. I know they are married now but were not in the beginning.

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 

I don't know why it is a surprise that Lulu move on with Dustin. Dante divorced her & told her to move on with her life. Now he decides to come back & some think she should be waiting to welcome him back. He is still not cured & could hurt someone.

It's no surprise that Lulu moved on, however, it's obvious that just right now when the WSB is sending Dante home on a mission (Peter August is the target) that Lulu asks Dustin to move in with her and Rocco (which I find at this particular juncture in time, less than mother of the year quality).

Valued Contributor

I'm  a bit behind and rely on the updates here.  Has anyone officially identified Nelle's 'body' or remains yet? The Sasha storyline can go as can the Cyrus/Jordan/Taggart one as well. This week I should be able to catch it every day except Wednesday ... yearly mammo and dexa scan.  Next on my agenda, review my medicare advantage plan to make sure everything will stay the same for me. i know my monthly premium will go up $1.00 as well as yearly deductible but need to make sure I don't need to change doctors again.  

Have a good week all!!!  

Helen852
Respected Contributor

@Helen852  You did not miss much last week. It was preempted by base ball. The only days it was on was Mon & a surprise on Thursday.

I don't know if anyone identifed Nelle's body. Chase said it was her & if he saw her he would know it was her. I am not trusting that she is dead as we all know how everyone comes back from the dead. Since the actress left the show for now I suppose it will depend if she wants to come back again.

Respected Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

I'm  a bit behind and rely on the updates here.  Has anyone officially identified Nelle's 'body' or remains yet?

Chase, when he told people that Nelle is dead did say and quote "her body has been idenified."  He did not say (to the best of my recollection) by whom.  Totally agree with everyone that many PC folks who die, don't stay dead.

Honored Contributor

Upcoming Week Promo

Respected Contributor

@Tique 

The question of the month....

Please stop the Robert/Olivia spy team. Please! I'd also like to have Olivia rest her voice for awhile like BLQ, so we don't have to hear it. She over does the Brooklyn accent to the point of nausea.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Julian’s Mistakes Torture Ava?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will Julian's Mistakes Torture Ava?

General Hospital spoilers for today reveal a haunted past revisited, conflicted feelings, secret plans, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Ava receives an ominous phone call from prison, shocking her. What could Ryan possibly want now? Considering he calls just as Julian is wondering who Nelle could have sent that damning letter to, it’s a good bet they’ll figure out it was Ryan. Haha, gotcha, of course, they’ll never figure it out.

But Jason figures out Cyrus’s game and suggests a plan to Sonny. Will Brando catch up with them and let them know about Cyrus reaching out to him as well? The bad mobster is consolidating power and his tentacles are reaching out. Will Sonny snip them before it goes too far?

Trouble In Teen Town

Cameron is conflicted. After all, he’s been chasing Trina and really cares about her but then Joss was standing right in front of him, looking gorgeous, and they were walking down memory lane to when he had such a crush on her and what was he supposed to do? Probably not kiss her, if he wants Trina. Uh-oh.

They may no longer be teens but they’re not far off it and they still have trouble. Molly urges TJ to focus on their future together. So what else was he concentrating on that it bothered her? His budding friendship with her one night stand or taking on the town (bad) mobster and thinking he could handle it?

Oh Curtis

Curtis has feared that TJ is risking danger by wanting to take on the man who had him kidnapped (especially since he doesn’t know it was Cyrus). He and Stella meet for dinner, and she is worried about TJ as well. Will she open up to Curtis about it so they can help him together?