Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

In that photo it looks like Trina has on way too much eye makeup. Don't care for her hair either.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r   I'm always around, even if you don't see me. I look in to see if you are posting. I know if you are, you and hubby are relatively ok.  I have absolutely nothing to say about GH. Absolutely nothing. I really never thought I would feel that way. When home, it's on sometimes as background or I'm taping it and watch it at the end of the week in about 10-15 minutes tops.

I was going to go out to my daughters house but she has to be in the city for the next week or so. She got 4 new huge clients and has to be here in person. So, another time. It really doesn't bother me at all. I'd rather go when everything's all done and I know she's going to stay there.

As you say, if we awake, look at our body and have all of our parts, can walk, joke and laugh, we're ahead of the game. If we can see or be with our loved ones, that's a bonus, these days.

Send a hug to hubby and a kiss and hug for you. You're both, always in my orayers.

Edited To Say:  BTW, I've been reading several new political books, and one that BW

write is really good. Can't put it down.

To all of my friends, 

Stay Well, Stay Safe, Cuddle up, hug and kiss your loved ones whether they are human or animal, and always be 😎! 

One day at a time.😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille. We both send hugs.

Yes, we've been reading a lot too.  Your current book is next on my list.  You may also find books by Timothy Snyder to be eye opening.

@SouthernComfort. I'm not sure I saw your previous post, but, yes, I immediately thought the device to be a hearing aid.

Honored Contributor

GH Oct 1st Episode 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  here is your post about Cyrus. @Lipstickdiva  did respond to you. From the March thread. You might want to read this also @redwingsgal. I've said it before my memory is better than most. Not that I'm patting myself on the back or anything like that. Rolleye smiley 13

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

I promise this is my last post for today.  Has anyone noticed that Cyrus (the actor) seems to be wearing a hearing aid.  In several back shots, I notice something behind his ear.  If not an actual hearing aid, perhaps a sound enhancer?

I noticed that way back when and mentioned it to my DH who wanted to know how I noticed such a thing. Well, when you're bored out of your mind from these lame storylines, you start to notice stuff like that.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Tique Thank you I appreciate the link for today's show. However I don't have any of those providers. So I guess I will just skip it as I don't want to wait a week to watch it.

Honored Contributor

GH Recap: Homecoming Drama Takes Centerstage

Garren Stout

The General Hospital recap for Thursday features the teen set wrestling with their emotions, Cyrus continuing to defend himself, a panicking Julian running amuck, and Ava receiving a blast from her regrettable past.

General Hospital Recap Highlights

Brando and Dev made their way to Jax’s house where they were soon joined by Liz, Cameron, and Portia.

While the dapper young gents and the adults anxiously waited in the living room, Josslyn and Trina continued to beautify themselves upstairs.

When the girls finally made their descent, Cameron and Dev were obviously smitten which in turn tickle the assembled adults. Each parent took a private moment with their child then sent them on their way to the limo.

Portia and Liz bid the group adieu and headed for the Haunted Star as they will be chaperoning the dance. Brando also made his exit leaving Carly, Jax, and Nina on their own to discuss the hunt for the latter’s missing child.

Aboard the Haunted Star, Trina's emotions got the best of her and she insisted that she must leave. While she and Dev set off in search of Josslyn and Cameron, the teens in question were leaning in for a kiss!

The World Is Against Cyrus Renault

Having already apologized to Brando for the unsanctioned beating he received, and insisting that he accept a free car lift as recompense, Cyrus is again forced to claim innocence where Neil’s death is concerned. But Sam isn’t buying his innocent act. And she isn’t pleased to see him conversing with Julian either.

Danger Calling

But Julian has more to worry about than Sam’s condemnation. He’s got to figure out exactly who Nelle entrusted with her oodles of blackmail material. And as he is wont to do, Julian turned to Ava for support.

Luckily, his interruption couldn’t have come at a better time. Ava was this close to engaging in yet another kiss with Nikolas…and we all know what happened the last time those two kissed!

Nikolas, however, wasn’t too happy with Julian’s arrival. Nor was he thrilled with the Jerome siblings attempting to shut him out of his own living room. But before he and Ava could engage in another fight, she received a collect call from Ryan Chamberlain.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last night I re-posted a reply to a question asked by @southern comfort. She may have missed it because she didn't receive a notification. I started to write a post similar to this last month when some people were giving @BeckiWV  some advice about physical therapy. Since they didn't "@" her, I reposted those with a notification to make sure she saw them. I don't want to get too detailed here but if you don't know how notifications work, ask. Notify me, @Tique.

Same thing if you don't know how to quote someone or whatever it is you want to do. I'm willing to share knowledge and if I don't know, someone will. 

Esteemed Contributor

I felt bad for Dev.  And, poor Trina, replaying the events of the last dance in her head.  

Good grief, they're bringing Ryan back!!!!  No thank you!!!

IMO, if they want a rotten, good for nothing character,  I'll take feret face over Ryan and Cyrus!!!!  Yes, I actually said that, and, we know how much I dislike the feret.

Speaking of Cyrus......Sam, you are no match for this demented bugger.  You're only giving him more ways to taunt you.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68   Agree about Trina's makeup. Her glitter eye make up was so heavy that in certain shots, it completely took over her eyes and looked very wierd. Sometimes all you see on the TV screen is the glitter; no eyes.  (Continued below the picture)...................

On a different "did you notice note", Ava's hair has been styled with more hi and low lights and  looks lovely.