Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

I didn't know this week was going to be pre-empted because of baseball.  I plopped down last night to watch the episodes from Tuesday and yesterday only to see nothing taped.  Of course at that point I was sure my wonderful Spectrum streaming service had messed up again so admittedly, my language got a little sketchy and if Spectrum heard what I said about them, I'd owe them an apology.  Since the guide is showing baseball, I'm sure today won't tape so I'll have to rely On Demand which I won't be able to get until tomorrow.

As for the QOTM, I whole heartedly agree with those who said GH needs to stop turning all the women into incompetent messes.  I'm so sick of it.  I don't want to go down the path of Alexis drinking and I really am over Sasha is a cocaine addict.

I really want Julian to be exposed for his hand in the whole Wiley thing because the cover-up has been going on for too long.  I really REALLY don't want Julian to be under Cyrus' thumb since Cyrus gave him an unwanted alibi. 

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

It was a new show, the 4 teens go to the prom 

@CLHS68 wrote:

@cowboy sam Was it a new show or a repeat? I did not check because I thought it would not be on.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Seeing the prom picture makes me sad.  My Grandson's junior prom was cancelled last year because of Covd19, and now there are doubts about his Senior prom.  I hope 2021 is a better year for all of us, especially the children!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

@cowboy sam Was it a new show or a repeat? I did not check because I thought it would not be on.

New.  I happened on it by chance....so I was going to ask, has it been on on the other days it wasn't supposed to or is today the first day?

Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal  I asked way back when Cyrus' character came onto the PC scene if anyone noticed the actor wearing a "hearing aid"?  That's what I thought it was/is.  I never received a response.  Thanks for noticing that there is definitely something in his ear.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@redwingsgal  I asked way back when Cyrus' character came onto the PC scene if anyone noticed the actor wearing a "hearing aid"?  That's what I thought it was/is.  I never received a response.  Thanks for noticing that there is definitely something in his ear.

@mysoutherncomfort , I must have missed your post on that.  I also noticed it right away but just always assumed it was a hearing aid.  Although it may be a blue tooth feeding him his lines based on his delivery of said lines.

Respected Contributor

RE:  QOTM:  In agreement with cowboysam and grandmar 's postings and to others who have voiced similar opinions.  I woulld add this ending to a S/L which is "can we put Mike to rest"?  Seems everyone has said "goodbye" to Mike one way or another, therefore, may we put him to rest e.g. burial, cremation, scatter ashes, a celebration of life memorial service....something please!!!

One more let's end it.......Since Nelle is dead (I know, I know), can we end this lawsuit by Nelle against GH/Bobbi/Monica?  Who is left is "pick up the pieces"?

Esteemed Contributor

So for the QOTM, definitely drop the Sasha storyline.  That is one we can just drop and pretend it never happened.

What I want to end, so it doesn't  just reappear when we are getting comfortable, is the necklace.  Let's just get that over with.  Who cares at this point.   

I'd hate to see Alexis fall of the wagon but I really am not a fan of hers nor her family's so don't pay attention to them anymore.  

I'm hoping with Kim Delaney coming on, and Dante investigating Peter, maybe we will get some new blood/storyline with something actually happening.

And yes, also the whole Cyrus storyline.  Let's get rid of him and Jordan be arrested for her fraud dealing with him and sent off to jail.  

Oh, and the Ava/Nicholas storyline.   Just yuck all the way around.  I just can't get behind this new Nicholas at all and just yuck anything to do with him.

I know there's more...but then I start thinking why exactly am I watching this show?  And don't want to go there....lol

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

RE:  QOTM:  In agreement with cowboysam and grandmar 's postings and to others who have voiced similar opinions.  I woulld add this ending to a S/L which is "can we put Mike to rest"?  Seems everyone has said "goodbye" to Mike one way or another, therefore, may we put him to rest e.g. burial, cremation, scatter ashes, a celebration of life memorial service....something please!!!

One more let's end it.......Since Nelle is dead (I know, I know), can we end this lawsuit by Nelle against GH/Bobbi/Monica?  Who is left is "pick up the pieces"?

-------------

I 'think' I read on this forum that Nelle is coming back in Nov for Sweeps!! Yipee!!!!!!! Smiley Sad

I say 'think' because truly during this pandemic of never ending, identical days - one day runs into another and another .....