Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Yeah it was nice we got a new Sonny kitchen set but I am sick of every scene is in it.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva:  Now Jordan is acting like a hard azz with Sam over Shiloh's death?  Who really cares?  She doesn't have anything better to do?     

Ahh, to me, here's the rub?  WHEN Jordan's "illicit" kidney donation from Ryan took place, she eventually figured out the scenario and those involved to save her life.  SOOOOO now we have Shiloh dead at Sam's hands, in self defense protecting Jason, and whoa, it's a tape recording from Daisy, a DOD follower, who has her own problems?  OK, one does need to follow up "leads", but let's not forget, Jordan didn't follow up when it came to saving her own life.  Just saying...............

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Will Valentina Suddenly Implode?

Spoilers for Wednesday reveal a day of joyful expectations mired by a dark cloud over it all. Nina and Valentin are on cloud nine and Nina can’t imagine anything going wrong with her big day. Her last wedding was impromptu, but this one’s been planned down to the last detail.

Of course, Valentin knows any number of things can ruin it all, especially Sasha. She’s a loose cannon and rightfully so. She’s tired of lying and also tired of being bullied by Valentin. However, Sasha doesn’t want to ruin Nina’s big day. The thing is, she just might have to. She does figure she may as well have a nice night before everything comes crashing down so she joins in on Maxie's fun bachelorette party at The Metro Court.

Peter wants to throw a bachelor party but isn’t sure how to pull this off when Valentin doesn’t actually have any friends. Peter is the perfect candidate to figure it out since he doesn't have any friends either.

Nina and Valentin didn’t seem to see a problem with Laura and Kevin spending the night in Wyndemere, which either means Valentin is setting a trap or they are both extremely stupid, but it’s on for the mayor and Dr. Collins.

The pair wait until Charlotte is settled down sleeping and start snooping around. Laura didn’t originally mean to take Kevin, but he figures out she’s up to something and insists on tagging along. Will they find anything?

As for Laura’s daughter, Spoilers say she finally learns the truth. The question is, what does Lulu learn the truth about?

Finally, Willow has had lots of good news lately and is ready for some more. She asks Chase to surprise her and boy does he ever do it. Is this surprise of a romantic kind or something else?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you kindly for this informative reply.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

How soon Jordan forgot about her kidney....i know....geeze!

Where is Mac to get his input when needed????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Jordan's new theme song is an old REO Speedwagon song, "Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another Sam killed Shiloh" !!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Thank you kindly for this informative reply.

@keithsmom65    thank you for thanking @roxxy1 . I wanted to make sure she saw it.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17   I knew as soon as I read that Grand Hotel was canceled, it wouldn't be long before we started hearing about the possibility of Morgan returning to GH. @Lipstickdiva  I know you did your part watching the show which I admit got better over the course of the summer. Oh well.

Grand Hotel Canceled: Will Bryan Craig Return To GH?

General Hospital Bryan Craig

This past TV season, former GH star Bryan Craig wowed audiences as Javi Mendoza on the Eva Longoria-helmed Grand Hotel for ABC. Well, news came down Tuesday afternoon that the awesome guilty pleasure wasn’t getting a Season 2 (boo!) — could that mean his character, the late Morgan Corinthos, could get a reprieve?

Another Run For Bryan Craig?

After all, the body of the youngest son of Sonny and Carly was never really found. It was assumed he blew up when the car he was driving, which he stole from Julian Jerome — the true target of the hidden bomb — exploded as a helpless Drew, who thought he was Jason at the time, watched.

It would be easy enough to write Morgan back in. While girlfriend Kiki was killed, her mom, another former girlfriend — Ava Jerome  — is still very much in town and has a lot to answer for since it was her switching his bipolar meds that caused his meltdown. But while there’s a way to get Morgan back, is there a will?

When told several months ago that Morgan is still referenced on GH and asked if that’s flattering, the actor responded, “It is flattering. I can’t believe that character made the splash it did. The creator of Grand Hotel tells me that when he posts something about me my fans come running. I had a really good role [in Morgan] and I had a lot of fun [playing him].”

Keeping In Touch

Of course, that doesn’t mean the actor would be willing to make a return but at least he has fond memories and appreciates that he has such a healthy fan following because of the soap. He greatly admires his onscreen father as he and Benard, along with former onscreen brother Chad Duell (Michael), still engage in fun banter via social media.

Bryan Craig has had a pretty full post-GH life, so while it seems a longshot that he would return to the soap anytime soon, never say never.

Oh and here's more news about another dead person possibly returning.

The Perfectionists Canceled: Will Hayley Erin Return To GH?

Hayley Erin General Hospital

Hayley Erin left GH a year ago for an opportunity to star on the new Pretty Little Liars spin-off The Perfectionists on Disney’s Freeform TV. Now comes news that the primetime series has been canceled.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the show just didn’t catch on during its 10-episode run like the original Pretty Little Liars series did, with the last installment running last May.

Does this move by Disney leave Hayley Erin free enough to make a comeback to another Disney-owned show, our very own General Hospital?

As we all know, Erin’s character Kiki was brutally murdered by Ryan Chamberlin and found very dead on The Haunted Star after Jordan and Curtis‘ wedding. But, that doesn’t mean Erin doesn’t still have an attachment to the soap.

She has said in interviews over the past year that she’s open for a return should the opportunity ever present itself, and in fact, she did make a one-episode appearance just last month when Kiki’s ghost visited her mother, Ava. Or, was that just Ava’s imagination?

Dead Never Dead?

Well, we all know anything can happen in daytime and dead doesn’t always mean dead. (After all, Ryan, the man who ‘killed’ Kiki was presumed dead for 25 years and welp, he’s not dead.)

Could Kiki have a twin we don’t know about or might she just have a doppelganger out there who could drive Ava insane?

Esteemed Contributor

Jordan is so full of herself.   Grrrr!!!  Who needs hard evidence??????  Just take the word of cult members who idolized sleezo.

Exactly who does Elizabeth think she is????  Marching into Charlie's and insisting Julian do something, yeah, right, get over yourself!

How can Alexis be a brilliant attorney when she hasn't got an ounce of common sense?

If this new hot shot attorney gets witchy released then the sun and the moon can't possibly be real!!!!

C'mon, writers......end the ridiculous and stop insulting our intelligence.  Yes, it's a soap, however, in the 21st century, viewers deserve better than this drivel.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Lipstickdiva:  Now Jordan is acting like a hard azz with Sam over Shiloh's death?  Who really cares?  She doesn't have anything better to do?     

Ahh, to me, here's the rub?  WHEN Jordan's "illicit" kidney donation from Ryan took place, she eventually figured out the scenario and those involved to save her life.  SOOOOO now we have Shiloh dead at Sam's hands, in self defense protecting Jason, and whoa, it's a tape recording from Daisy, a DOD follower, who has her own problems?  OK, one does need to follow up "leads", but let's not forget, Jordan didn't follow up when it came to saving her own life.  Just saying...............

Good point. This Jordan just drives me to distraction. I have never been convinced of her being capable of doing her job, and this proves it.