Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@vermint wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

@keithsmom65  Donna Messina was a woman from Sonny's old neighborhood.

The real life Donna was a hair and makeup artist on GH who died of cancer in December 2018, only 59 years of age.  Hope this helps.........

@roxxy1 Thank you for this information...I had no idea! 

-------------------

Oh, thanks from me too!  I was wondering about 'Donna' and did n't remember ever hearing about a woman named Donna.  It might be just me but...I thought Carly looked surprised when she heard the name.

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

General Hospital Casting News: Ella and Emma Hulen Join the Show!

Ella and Emma Hulen.  Our new Donna. 

Oh @Preds. Ella and Emma are little beauties. Thank you.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

@keithsmom65  Donna Messina was a woman from Sonny's old neighborhood.

The real life Donna was a hair and makeup artist on GH who died of cancer in December 2018, only 59 years of age.  Hope this helps.........

Thanks @roxxy1 . I remember when they showed a picture on her at the end of a show late last year.

I think it was a lovely tribute to name Carly and Sonny's baby after her. I read all the things Sonny said about the fictitious Donna were true of the real life Donna. You got one right GH. Every now and then...

Donna Messina

Image result for on air tribute to donna messina

Image result for on air tribute to donna messina

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@redwingsgal  @cowboy sam   I searched for this for you and for whomever else cares about Anna's return. This is the latest thing I see.

Finola Hughes as Anna Devane on General Hospital

Updated August 28:

Soaps.com has learned that Finola Hughes will return onscreen as GH's Anna Devane in December.

This might be wrong. Don't know.

On August 8, we reported great news, General Hospital fans… Finola Hughes is back in the ABC studios taping as Anna Devane. The actress posted a photo on Instagram with her behind the scenes General Hospital team. Stay tuned, as Soaps.com will be back with her return date once it’s available.

Back on May 30, we reported that Finola Hughes will leave General Hospital on Friday May 31 and be off the screen in Port Charles for the coming months. The actress regularly takes off in the summer for her yearly vacation. Soaps.com will update readers on her return date.

Wow!   December!??!  That is some type of vacay!!  Thanks again, @Tique 

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

My wish for October

send Keifers sister away now!

End any reference to the sleeze...including Jordan!

Let Carly&Sonny's baby be normal after surgery...also that wasn't a newborn baby being shown!

Show Diane more!

Finish up that Cassidine story by Friday of this week!

Send anyone we dislike away also!

What a "hunky    cute" new lawyer for Nell...keep her locked up and let us see more of this manHeart

@cowboy sam  They aren't allowed to use real newborns anymore...the babies must be a certain age, not sure what it is. This became a rule for ALL shows/movies a number of years ago. If you see a "newborn" that looks like one, it is NOT a real baby.

Whenever I see a little baby on any kind of show I wonder whose babies are those?   Is there an agency for little babies that parents sign up for to immediately put their kids on tv?  All I can think when I see them is those beyond bright lights!  The heat!  All those people!  The germs!  lol  Do you really need to pimp your kid out that young?

Honored Contributor

Missed 55 minutes of the show, looked at the clock and it was almost 4 PM, What was going on in the preview with Maxie, it looked like a Bridal shower or something 

thanks all 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

They need to wrap up these storylines faster. They can start with wrapping up the baby Wiley storyline, after which Lucas (and the writers) should kick Brad to the curb. With his history (and current shenanigans), he has NO business working at a hospital.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Preds 

thanks for the pic of our newest member of Carly&Sonny's familyHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

Missed 55 minutes of the show, looked at the clock and it was almost 4 PM, What was going on in the preview with Maxie, it looked like a Bridal shower or something 

thanks all 

Probably bridal shower for Nina @I am still oxox .  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I thought that the show was rather dull today!

Same old thing Sam,Jordan!

Jerome and Kim!

sigh..oh they did through in Nina,Val,Laura,Curtis and Jax,Finn,Hayden...sigh!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."