Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox   just getting in. Haven't had a chance to watch so hopefully this will help us both.

ETA: I've watched. Let me know if you have questions.

GH Recap: The Carson Baby Made Her Arrival

The GH Recap for Monday features a new addition to the Corinthos brood, a day of sunshine and roses for one incarcerated felon and a surprise arrest for a would-be Port Charles hero.

General Hospital Recap Highlights

Before Carly is wheeled into surgery, Sonny revealed to Michael that the baby is suffering from spina bifida — a message that Michael relayed to Kristina and Josslyn when they arrived at the hospital for updates on their new sibling.

The C-section proceeded without complication and Carly welcomed a baby girl. A cursory check by the surgeon allowed the couple to hold their newborn a few minutes before she had to be whisked away to undergo a delicate operation. Later, the proud parents shared the baby’s new name with the rest of the family. It’s Donna.

One Out and Two Wins

Nelle's day got off to a rocky start when her less-than-veiled threats to Josslyn didn’t get the rise she was expecting. However, the hotshot lawyer that she contacted paid her a visit and agreed to take her case.

And to top it all off, Nelle heard a piece of news that had her smiling ear to ear: Shiloh was deader than a doornail. To quote the fiendish felon, “Today just keeps getting better and better.”

Suspicious Behavior

Alexis continued to follow her new personal trainer’s advice and she even allowed herself to be talked into trying a new “organic supplement.”

But just as it seemed Alexis might be gaining a new bestie, Kendra was revealed to be a heretofore unknown relation of Kiefer, the man Alexis ran over and killed. So, what did Alexis REALLY drink?

General Hospital Recap: Sam’s In Trouble

Sam was called back to the police station where Jordan shared the nurse’s sworn affidavit, which cast doubt on Sam’s claim that she shot and killed Shiloh in defense of Jason.

Diane assured her client that the police couldn’t prove anything as the statement is hearsay but Jordan proceeded to have Sam arrested for murder! 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@cowboy sam That was Michael E Knight and if he is going to get Nelle out then I don't like the character. Why can she wrap men around her finger & get what she wants? I liked how Joss handled her. She just wanted Joss to hit her but Joss did not fall for it. I don't know why some are so against Joss for greiving Oscar I think she is handling it better than Kim..

I am glad Sonny & Carley had their baby & glad its a girl. I was afraid it would be a boy that could never live up to Morgan. So cute she has dark hair like Sonny. I hope she gets his dimples.

I am in a recipe group & one of the ladies had a new grandson & his name is Karson so I wonder if they ar GH fans.

There is something up with Alexis & the drink but I don't know as they both were drinking it.

Poor Sam she seems to be in big trouble for ridding the world of Shiloh. And why was Harmony crying because he is dead.

@CLHS68    So glad you posted that. That's the one thing I was wondering about today. Thanks.

I'm also glad the baby is a girl. You're right she could never live up to St. Morgan's memory. One thing that I did not put in my first post was last October they had that celebration of Morgan's life or whatever they called it. Will be interesting to see how/if they commemorate the third anniversary of his death this year.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@redwingsgal 

I believe that she is Kifer's brother!

and my wish is not to have her on the show !

My fear is that she is poisoning Alexis with something in that powder in that canister!

So who the heck is Kiefer? Is he Christina's old boyfriend?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Elizabeth Is On A Mission

GH Spoilers for Tuesday reveal another day of absolute krazy for Kim. However, she’s going to meet a roadblock at every turn.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Dranco seems to have free use of the phone in Shadybrook and gives Kim a call. She’s thrilled, of course, to hear from ‘Drew’ and her heart melts when he promises her he loves her and what they have is real.

However, everyone is beginning to realize she’s a bit fruit loops, and a run-in with Terry in the park could land her in Shadybrook as well as she insists Dranco’s not crazy.

Poor Julian is more heartbroken than ever when he realizes how far gone Kim really is, but he’s not expectingElizabeth to have any demands. And, oh does she have demands. She already warned him to keep a good eye on his girlfriend before she ended up sleeping with Elizabeth’s husband and he didn’t listen. Now, she tells him to get her out of town fast no matter what Kim’s done.

Who does Elizabeth think she is? Oh yes. She's Elizabeth. Nuff said.

Meanwhile spoilers reveal a wedding on the way. In fact, it’s ‘tomorrow’ in soap time (perhaps Friday?) and Nina can’t wait to wed Valentin again. She even wants Jax to be there.

Hand me the barf bag! It might need to be passed around. To ensure all safety procedures are followed, we'll have multiples available.

Spoon Island Mission

Laura takes the wedding as an opportunity to search through Wyndemere for that will codicil that could give Spencer everything (or maybe Nikolas?). She tells Curtis this the last chance they’ll get so they have to do something quick.

As for Hayden she really wants to complete her job, but Finn keeps getting in the way. Tomorrow, she has a run-in with him that leaves her shaken.

General Hospital Spoilers: Shiloh Never Goes

Finally, Jason and Sam are all sad cause she has to be in jail and not with the Carson baby. Sam did say what she said in the hospital, but they just feel Shiloh is haunting them from the grave.

No it's not Shiloh. It's the ever incompetent Commissioner Jordan Ashford Ashford.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   Jordan is the most inept, annoying, uninformed, and a complete idiot ever to be PC.  She couldn't solve a crime if her life depended on it!!!  Creepy nurse is obviously a cult member.  Hopefully when Sam is found innocent, Jordan will lose her job!!!  Her smug attitude is like nails on a chalkboard.

The baby is precious!!!!  Loved the tribute to the real Donna.

Why are we again subjected to Nelle???  Will her fancy lawyer fall for her garbage???  IMO, the character should be gone for good!!

Kendra is Kiefer's sister.  Kiefer was Kristina's abusive boyfriend.  Kendra is probably a cult member too since sleezo is the one who put her on to Alexis.

Alexis will probably get hooked on whatever substance Kendra gave her and be back to an addiction.

Again, 2 new characters added (creepy and Kendra) without finishing the overdue stories!!  I honestly don't think these writers know how to end something.

Respected Contributor

I just wonder how Keifer suddenly has a sister.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I just wonder how Keifer suddenly has a sister.

ITA. I posted this on the August thread right after speculation about Kendra started.

@Tique wrote:

...From memories about Kiefer, he was an only child and also a spoiled brat. That was then and this is now. With the frequent rewriting of history, Kendra could be his sister but again, don't think so...

From soapsheknows.com

Kiefer Bauer 

Useful information about Kiefer Bauer

* Taunted Michael about his brain injury.
* Dated Kristina Corinthos Davis.
* Hit Kristina and pressured her about sex.
* Beat Kristina so badly she ended up in the hospital.
* Was killed after Alexis struck him with her car.

Past History

Kiefer began dating Kristina Corinthos Davis in the summer of 2009. While he put on a good show for the adults, which Alexis seemingly bought, Sonny and Carly, didn't trust him and with good reason, as Kiefer was abusive with Kristina and pressured her to have sex with him.

He also had several run-ins with Kristina's brother Michael, who didn't trust him around his sister.

Kristina ended up in the hospital after getting beaten by Kiefer, but fearing Sonny would kill her boyfriend, she blamed Ethan. Kiefer did his best to make it up to Kristina, but eventually became enraged when she dropped the charges against Ethan and the cops started closing in on him. Alexis found her daughter bloody and bruised after bumping into Kiefer and then hit him with her car on the way to the hospital. Kiefer eventually died from his injuries.

Flings and Relationships

Kristina Corinthos Davis (dated)

Relatives

Melinda Bauer (mother)
Warren Bauer (father)

Trusted Contributor

You stated that the baby is precious, a tribute to the real Donna.

I'm not understanding this. Who is/was the "real" Donna??? Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@keithsmom65  Donna Messina was a woman from Sonny's old neighborhood.

The real life Donna was a hair and makeup artist on GH who died of cancer in December 2018, only 59 years of age.  Hope this helps.........

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 I just wonder how Keifer suddenly has a sister.

Because it's GH! LOL  No matter what, Kendra is up to no good (retaliation for something/someone) with Alexis.  Too, I watched carefully as both characters took a sip from their water bottles and noted that Kendra did put the bottle up to her mouth, but didn't actually sip or swollow. 

A thought:  Being that the label was written in Italian, could Kendra be some "long lost new" Cassadine character related to Helena who hated "Natasha" Alexis?  IMO, it would be too obvious if the label were in Greek. :smileyhappy: