Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

The whole party idea was not well thought out.  Golfing by moonlight, ladies in different outfits, anyone just walking into the sauna, the party bus breaks down, and and cue the thunderstorm????????  It was all just thrown in there.  Dumb and dumber are writing this show!

Hugs for all of my dear friends!!!!!  I really relied on your support these past few weeks.

Hoping to see more of baby Donna today.  Please let her be ok!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

A massive thank you for all of the prayers and good wishes!!!!!  DH is home!!!!  Still in a good bit of pain and not very mobile, but, he's home!!!  His full recovery will take some time, but, getting out of hospital is huge!!!

Thank you again, my dear friends!!!  Your kind words really helped me.

So glad to hear that, @grandma r!

Honored Contributor

@grandma r 

Sending you ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

and healing thoughts for your dear hubbySmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I also noticed Nina's change of clothing???

Did the writers think we wouldn't notice??? dumb!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

The whole party idea was not well thought out.  Golfing by moonlight, ladies in different outfits, anyone just walking into the sauna, the party bus breaks down, and and cue the thunderstorm????????  It was all just thrown in there.  Dumb and dumber are writing this show!

Hugs for all of my dear friends!!!!!  I really relied on your support these past few weeks.

Hoping to see more of baby Donna today.  Please let her be ok!!!!

Peter and Maxie were elated at the way things turned out. Of course we all know Peter had never done anything like that before because "he's never had any friends" but if this is the best Ms "I Want to be the Editor of My Own Magazine" can come up with, think she better stay at Crimson.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

As mentioned, missed last half of GH yesterday, but am caught up now.  Watched today, Thursday, am highly amused with Liesl.  She really does "comedy relief" when it comes to Jax...."what a man".  And Nina's gift of a kareoke machine and her response.  Was worth a giggle or two from me.

Was asking myself, IF I were LuLu and overheard "the secret" what would I do?  My first reaction is to do NOTHING....think about it.  We all probably have known of other's secret's in our lives; what did we do?  I had a teacher who said "when in doubt, leave it out".  Never forgot that.  LAST thing I would do is share this "bombshell" with Dustin and good golly, hopefully not Maxie.  Her concern rightfully, should be Charlotte.  Bottom line, think it over and contact a good lawyer, tell the lawyer what you overheard, ask their advice; perhaps even inquire about Charlotte living with you and Rocco....whatever.  BTW, who IS watching Rocco while LuLu is here and there?

GREAT news about baby Donna!  

Respected Contributor

One more thought before I empty my brain :smileyhappy:Helena's portrait.  As in so many "sci fi" things, when the stars align at night, the beam from the stars will point to the "codicil" lining up with the jewels (which IMO represent the stars).  It starts in November, so here we go folks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vermint 

his father Chad Stewart was part of the 1960's singing duo Chad and Jeremy

@vermint wrote:

JPS has a nice singing voice...but he just creeps me out as Valentine! His love for Nina is obsessive and unhealthy. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After reading some of your thoughts about why LuLu shouldn't tell Maxie, I wanted to share why I think this news would be better coming from her. Maxie is Nina's sister-in-law and she suspected Sasha wasn't Nina's daughter in the past. Other than Nina being very angry at her - as she was before - Maxie won't really lose anything. LuLu has a personal investment in this because she is Charlotte's mother and she and Nina/Valentin have had issues in the past. If LuLu reveals this, it will have people suspicious of her motives. Nina will see her doing it as a way to hurt her. Valentin will definitely retaliate even if it means turning Charlotte against her mother. Of course he will lie to Charlotte and say he didn'tknow and the child will believe him.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Wedding Bell Blues Are Coming

GH Spoilers for Friday reveal a sentimental day of suspense… with a little mystery and danger mixed in.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

It’s wedding day for Valentin and Nina and these nuptials have been planned down to the last detail. Yeah we heard that about the pre-wedding ceremonies too so call me a cynic but I'm not convinced. Sadly, Valentin doesn’t realize he has one very big loose end and that loose end is Lulu, the mother of his frozen embryo child.

Lulu can’t keep a secret for long and this one is killing her. She’s not exactly a fan of Nina, but she also doesn’t want to see her marry this horrible man who lied and betrayed her to such an extent. All in the name of love, of course. Hey, he sings to her so it’s all ok. Well, Lulu is at the church just waiting to pounce when Nina and Valentin get there. Valentin starts to feel nervous and wonders what the heck is going on with Lulu, but does he feel guilty? That would be a no.

Guilty Consciences

Peter seems to feel guilty about harboring this secret for Valentin, but does he also feel guilty for his recent murder plots? Maybe Lulu should hide in men’s rooms, too. Don't give her any ideas. Please!

Curtis is beginning to think this Nina marrying Valentin thing might not be the best idea and he tries to warn her, but she doesn’t want to hear anything negative.Of course she doesn't. Isn't love suppose to be blind and in Nina's case deaf and oblivious too.

Corinthos News

Meanwhile, the Corinthos clan and their friends have their own lives to live. Jax is pretty sure Joss is hiding something about Dev, but he is also happy for Carly and pays her a visit.

Spoilers reveal Sonny pays Mike a visit at the memory care facility and has a surprise for his dad. He is a grandfather again. Will Mike even recall that Carly was pregnant?

Finally, Sam’s case looks dire as Jason searches for evidence to help get her out of jail. Diane also wants more details about what happened. To that end, they question Dev.