Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Count me in as a lover of the spoilers, as many as you choose to post, @Tique .

I have been on these boards in one way or another for ever and there is not a better host than you, girlfriend.  I love that you are mean to all of us!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Count me in as a lover of the spoilers, as many as you choose to post, @Tique .

I have been on these boards in one way or another for ever and there is not a better host than you, girlfriend.  I love that you are mean to all of us!!

Oh @redwingsgal  I squealed with laughter when I read the bolded part.

I never liked being referred to as the threads "Leader" because the last thing this group of independent thinkers needs is a leader but I love Host. That works for me. Thank you.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Pics from Donna's Homecoming

Esteemed Contributor

I know I meant to post living region, but really don't think ever did!!  I am in West Texas...

Honored Contributor

So it's good news/bad news.

They finally give my current favorite young person, Trina, on the show something that gets her away from Joss but it involves one of the women I love to hate, Ava.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

oops..forgot to answer.....yes..keep the promos,etc. coming...i enjoy..and look for them each day  Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Now....i enjoyed watching the court scenes today...and at the last Scotty bringing  up the fact that...Didn't Kim want another baby by Drew????

The look on Fraco/Drew was interesting...lol

Hmm..now we know where Dev was instead of being there for family pic,etc!

Loved telling Hayden she was wrong for what she did....way to go Finn!

Tina...good luck on your new job with Ava...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

Trina and Cam are two of the best teenagers ever on General Hospital. They are great friends to each other, Joss, and the late Oscar. And their portrayers can act. I hope they get interesting, challenging storylines. 

Respected Contributor

@Tique 

@southern comfort   With them starting out with someone who is obviously so much older, to me it makes it even more appalling that Hayden kept his daughter from Finn for such a long time. Two years is bad enough but five.  TOTALLY AGREE.  Watched Hayden's "explanation" to Finn today.  There is nothing one can say that would explain keeping a father (like Finn) from knowing he is a father....good, bad or indifferent. moved on, didn't meet her in Rome, etc.

This could be interesting - When Anna returns and she meets Violet, she immediately tells Finn she couldn't possibly be his because she's much too old. I understand in words this part of your post.  It's the actual time frame that's confusing to me.  In "real time" Hayden left 2 years ago, therefore, are you saying/implying that Hayden had a child 5 years ago and is trying to pass Violet off as Finn's?  OR, are we to believe that in "soap time" Violet is just "very grown up" for her age?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique 

@southern comfort   With them starting out with someone who is obviously so much older, to me it makes it even more appalling that Hayden kept his daughter from Finn for such a long time. Two years is bad enough but five.  TOTALLY AGREE.  Watched Hayden's "explanation" to Finn today.  There is nothing one can say that would explain keeping a father (like Finn) from knowing he is a father....good, bad or indifferent. moved on, didn't meet her in Rome, etc.

This could be interesting - When Anna returns and she meets Violet, she immediately tells Finn she couldn't possibly be his because she's much too old. I understand in words this part of your post.  It's the actual time frame that's confusing to me.  In "real time" Hayden left 2 years ago, therefore, are you saying/implying that Hayden had a child 5 years ago and is trying to pass Violet off as Finn's?  OR, are we to believe that in "soap time" Violet is just "very grown up" for her age?  LOL

@mysoutherncomfort   I was just throwing that out there - a "what if". I don't expect it to happen.

This is another one of the many things we are not supposed to question - just accept at face value. I did notice that neither Finn nor Hayden mentioned any time references. It was very vague. I'm precise. I would have been referencing times/dates throughout that conversation.