Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique 

Mystery Daughter

Over at GH, Finn is shocked to learn his sick patient is actually his daughter. Hayden has a heck of a lot of explaining to do. However, they first have to figure out what’s wrong with their little girl. Has Hayden known she’s been sick all along?

The writers baffle me in that Hayden has kept their daughter a secret all this time and now she is sick...OK, go that, but she is at GH.  Really, when did little "Miss Finn" arrive at the hospital let alone arrive in Pt. Chuck?  Hayden's been living with Liz and the boys and her daughter was where?  Writers, can we have just a smidgen of transition?

Respected Contributor

“Having the wrath of Sonny focused on Brad is always a looming threat,” Shen told TV Insider. “But not having really been exposed to that world of violence on a first-hand basis, it’s a very ethereal threat. What really frightens Brad is Lucas discovering his secret — because then his life as he knows it is over anyway.”

Maybe I dreamed this, however, many moons ago when Brad appeared on the scene (doing his dasterdly deeds), didn't we learn that Brad came from a wealthy, mob-like family from whom he was trying to distance himself?  

Respected Contributor

Me again, just once more and then I'll call it a night.  The navy uniform (that magically appeared from Frew's lawyer) is one thing...OK, as @Tique  says, maybe from a costume shop, but the "slicked back hair".  Whoa.  And, speaking of "accents", today, Tuesday, is the first time I noticed Mr. Lawyer (Martin Gray) speaking to Frew with a southern accent and believe me, I know a southern accent when I hear it.  Never noticed it prior.  

Esteemed Contributor

If Martin Gray shaved that beard and threw some Just for Men on his hair, why he would look like.......Tad Martin!   Not Col. Sanders, lol. 

Seriously, his face is really smooth.  Except for the hair, he doesn't look very old. It kind of distracts me although I am not sure why.  I keep waiting for him to turn into Tad.

That isn't relevant to anything I know.  Just throwing it out there.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Me again, just once more and then I'll call it a night.  The navy uniform (that magically appeared from Frew's lawyer) is one thing...OK, as @Tique  says, maybe from a costume shop, but the "slicked back hair".  Whoa.  And, speaking of "accents", today, Tuesday, is the first time I noticed Mr. Lawyer (Martin Gray) speaking to Frew with a southern accent and believe me, I know a southern accent when I hear it.  Never noticed it prior.  

@mysoutherncomfort  I just finished going through today's episode and I thought, wait a sec, I never noticed that accent before! I thought it was just me.

The uniform, the hair, IMO, he looked so out of place. This part is just not right for him. Franco as Franco yes but not as Drew. That's just my opinion. I was beginning to like him as the new and improved Franco but now, nope!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

If Martin Gray shaved that beard and threw some Just for Men on his hair, why he would look like.......Tad Martin!   Not Col. Sanders, lol. 

Seriously, his face is really smooth.  Except for the hair, he doesn't look very old. It kind of distracts me although I am not sure why.  I keep waiting for him to turn into Tad.

That isn't relevant to anything I know.  Just throwing it out there.  Smiley Happy

@BeckiWV   I said that, I think it was last week. All I see is Tad, grey hair and all. Whether that will change or not, time will tell. I finally started seeing Franco and not Todd so maybe that will change for me with Martin Gray, who knows.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort 

You are correct. Brad is biologically descended from mobsters. I found this online. 
After a fight with Felix, Brad goes off to blow off some steam at the Floating Rib. While at the bar an already inebriated Brad meets a frustrated Lucas Jones. Over the course of a few drinks the two discover they have similar pasts - both being adoptive and their birth father's being nothing they had imagined them to be. Brad also reveals that his father is Kim Wu, a former mobster in Port Charles in the mid 1980s, and that his mother died while giving birth to him. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@BeckiWV   I said that, I think it was last week. All I see is Tad, grey hair and all. Whether that will change or not, time will tell. I finally started seeing Franco and not Todd so maybe that will change for me with Martin Gray, who knows.

Well, it's called acting for a reason. We are all just asked to suspend our logic and see these people as someone else. Remember, Tamara Braun was once Carly before she was Kim, and the original Carly, Sarah Brown, came back as Claudia Zacara. Michael Easton not only was  was a Vampire in the spinoff, Port Charles, but then came back as Silas and then Finn. In Soap world, people return from the dead, have long lost evil twins, get away with murder several times over, etc. Still, we all keep watching.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman Well, it's called acting for a reason. We are all just asked to suspend our logic and see these people as someone else. Remember, Tamara Braun was once Carly before she was Kim, and the original Carly, Sarah Brown, came back as Claudia Zacara. Michael Easton not only was  was a Vampire in the spinoff, Port Charles, but then came back as Silas and then Finn. In Soap world, people return from the dead, have long lost evil twins, get away with murder several times over, etc. Still, we all keep watching.

Well, put.  What makes it even "more" difficult to separate the characters is when one watches other soaps and becomes familiar with the actor and his/her character over the years.  For me, if one of my soap characters is in a movie, I can separate the actor from my soap.  

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

When did Felica cut her hair at first I though Robert was talking to Ava

@I am still oxox   today was my first time seeing it. To me Felicia looks older. Could be I'm not used to seeing her with short hair; it's a drastic change.

I loved the new do !!  She cut it once way before and I loved it then too!!  She looks awesome and always has.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it