Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Excellent job: Chase vs Ryan! Best and only police officer in Port Charles! 👮‍♂️

Where has MAC been while the incompetent, overworked commissioner can't even investigate, never mind solve, a single crime?
Julian vs Brad: Brilliant. Sow the seeds of doubt slowly and deliberately. 

Super Contributor

Whot has a connection to both Ava & Laura?  The spoilers say it is Nicholas! lets hope it Tyler

Respected Contributor

I am wondering who Sam's cellmate will be? We know Nelle is Harmony's cellmate. So I cannot think of anyone else there & it must be someone bad if they are in solitary. Probably someone with an axe to grind against Jason. Any ideas?

Esteemed Contributor

Call me crazy but Sam looked cute in her jail house dungarees.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

I am wondering who Sam's cellmate will be? We know Nelle is Harmony's cellmate. So I cannot think of anyone else there & it must be someone bad if they are in solitary. Probably someone with an axe to grind against Jason. Any ideas?

--------------

I also wondered....only thing that made me think of DOD was that the prison guard mentioned something that sounded like 'dawn of day' right before she left the area....

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I also wondered....only thing that made me think of DOD was that the prison guard mentioned something that sounded like 'dawn of day' right before she left the area....

"Every day is a new dawn."

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique What is with this fixation Laura has developed on Ava?

So, I'm watching the scenes between Laura and Ava and am saying to myself "say what"?  Laura was (oh, how do I put it) acting like Ava's BFF.  Sort of like the interplay might be between Maxie and LuLu.  This does NOT compute with me.  When in heaven's name did this interaction develop?  IMO, totally, WAY out there and most unrealistic.

BTW, WHO IS watching Ava?  It's not Ryan.  We saw a glimpse of "someone" when Laura/Ava were talking.  Who is behind Door Number One?  :smileyhappy:

Well, I guess they were both victims of Ryan, so maybe that gives them a bond. Laura also mentioned losing a child, but I'm not sure who that was. Lucky was presumed dead, but came back after Helena kept him prisoner for a while. So maybe she was referring to that.  Maybe it's Nicholas watching her. Isn't he supposed to come back to GH?

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Franco’s Moment of Truth

GH spoilers for the upcoming week reveal some pretrial strategy, an anonymous gift and a whole gamut of emotion.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

The time has finally arrived for Scotty and Elizabeth to plead their case that Mrs. Baldwin should become the arbitrator of Franco’s medical decisions. Spoilers reveal that Julian — still hurt and angry at Kim’s betrayal — will be handing over some possibly damning evidence against his ex that Scotty and Elizabeth won’t hesitate to use. And they just might have to hurl that truth bomb sooner rather than later.

Julian is one of the three people who knows firsthand Kim drugged Drew in order to sexually assault him so they could produce another Oscar. Curtis knows someone drugged Drew but he was never privy to who/why. That could be the "damning evidence" he hands over to Elizabeth/Scott. Elizabeth knows about some of it because Kim confided in her.

As the week presses on, Jordan takes the witness stand and exalt Franco’s   — a big boost for the plaintiff’s case. However, spoilers also warn that Elizabeth becomes emotional and Scotty storms off in a huff. Might the trial begin to go sideways and seem to favor a verdict for Dranco?

Secret Admirer

As if Brad didn’t have enough to worry about — what with two women blackmailing him to their heart’s content — he now has a mysterious someone sending him a bouquet of flowers. At Carly’s suggestion, he tries to track down the sender but since only cash was exchanged the person’s identity will remain a mystery — for now. But, Brad has a pretty good idea of who sent the arrangement: Nelle!

Brad is not even on Nelle's radar right now because he failed to help her get parole. No way did she send flowers. My vote is on Julian. Brad doesn't know while he was at the Hearing, Lucas was confiding to Julian about Brad's continuing anxiety and he mentioned that Brad had a nightmare and woke up screaming "Michael!". Brad's punishment for not following Julian's demand [that he find another Therapist] is Julian is going to make it look like Brad is messing around. If it helps Lucas to start looking more closely at the man he's married to, I'm all for it. Additional bonus: If Julian gets caught, it will confirm to Lucas he was right about his father all the time and Lucas will realize Julian hasn't changed at all.

The flowers and their unknown source also unnerve Brad’s husband Lucas. But what worries him more is Brad’s seeming refusal to keep their scheduled couples counseling session with Dr. Byrne.

General Hospital Spoilers: Odds and Ends

In other Port Charles news, spoilers tell us that Ava will suffer a shock collapse but later gain the upper hand.

Meanwhile, Michael grows impatient while Carly will be understanding.

Also, Jax’s partner will finally be revealed. Are we still convinced that it’s little Spencer who’s behind the hunt for the Cassadine codicil? Or might a not so dead Nikolas be the one pulling the strings?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique 

Ref:

could the flowers have come from Dr.   to thank him for not not revealing her and the shady bloodwork  for Sasha???

or..

Nelle

or 

Nina's "mother    or aunt   who ever it is ib Shadyville or whatever it's name is??????

Brad..has done so many shady things for others...or

someone warning him to keep his mouth shut!!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Wiskota Whot has a connection to both Ava & Laura?  The spoilers say it is Nicholas! lets hope it Tyler

Yepper, I think it is time for Nickolas (Tyler) to be "resurrected".  November sweeps are coming and me thinks, so is Nick.:smileyhappy: