Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

I was thinking of Brad and Lucas because we've been seeing them more often. Last year some were quite critical of Laura because she didn't recognize that Kevin had been replaced by Ryan. It was thought that it made her look bad. It's not exactly the same thing but I am beginning to think the same thing about Lucas. Why can't he see that something is terribly off with Brad?

Lucas finds out what Brad is doing from other people. Shiloh is the one who told Lucas Brad was taking expensive courses at DofD. Lucas has walked in on Brad and Julian many times with their heads together months before Lucas made peace with Julian. Lucas has caught Brad in many lies/half truths but Brad always manages to talk his way out of them. I also have compared Lucas to Nina. To me they aren't very far apart when it comes to making excuses for/forgiving their respective significant others even though those people have lied to them and manipulated them multiple times. In his own way Lucas is as clueless as Laura was and Nina is.

Agree? Disagree?

@Tique I'm not sure what Nina is doing (tricky). The only thing I can say is, "Ain't Love Grand". Some people have blinders on. Some are desperate to be with someone, so they accept anything and everything and just move on. As far as Lucas, to me he was always naive and innocent. He married Brad, faults and all. Smart, nooooooo 

I wanted to see Lucas with Felix but I guess that would have been to sugary a storyline for the writers.

So d I agree with you.

Edited: Should I really bother watching the past three days of GH?

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Today's scene, Thursday, with Cameron and Kim:  I give a big "tip of my hat" to the performance today of Cameron.  He asked to speak with Kim privately, and handled himself like an adult about the loss of Occar and the loss of his step father and what it means to he, his brothers and his mother.  May I add that this young actor  exhibits more depth than some of his adult counterparts!!  Go Cam!!

@mysoutherncomfort  I haven't watched today but I think, Cam has proven himself to be a really good actor lately and has great potential. I think, giving him a juicier role, shows his talents off better than just being  a teenager handling everyday occurrences. I agree, Go Cam!

Esteemed Contributor

For the love of God what does Lucas see in Brad?! Cameron was funny when he asked Scotty if he should rehearse not being rehearsed. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So I only saw half of the show today, but from the previews, it looks like Kevin kills again, and that will be very bad news for Sam. And by the way, since when do prisons give psychopath killers a cell mate OR a sharp pen???

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman 

I wondered the same thing...geeze!

...as soon as Ryan looked down at the pen in his hand...i knew what was going to happen.... it would be used it as a weapon!!

Jason will be very upset when he hears this news!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Coquille 

i agree!

Lucas is starting to ask questions but gets lies from Brad!

Brad is digging himself into a deeper hole each time he lies!

When will it stop and Lucas finds out the truth as will Michael!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew 

I also thought that was funny when Cam said that to Scotty...

Also loved how Cam stood up to Kim  and got his point across to her....but will she listen to him??

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Coquille 

i agree!

Lucas is starting to ask questions but gets lies from Brad!

Brad is digging himself into a deeper hole each time he lies!

When will it stop and Lucas finds out the truth as will Michael!

@cowboy sam  When you and I have twins!😆

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@RainCityWoman 

I wondered the same thing...geeze!

...as soon as Ryan looked down at the pen in his hand...i knew what was going to happen.... it would be used it as a weapon!!

Jason will be very upset when he hears this news!

@cowboy sam  As soon as Bryce made that remark to Ryan about Ava, you knew what was coming. The funny thing is I doubt that man would have given Ava a second look in person. 

Peter's good luck just keeps continuing. Drew is dead. Shiloh is dead. Bryce is dead. Talk about loose ends being tied up in a nice neat little package.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   yes, these writers can tie up these loose ends, but, can't conclude a despised s/l that has languishedfor over a year.

Cam is showing more depth recently.

@Coquille you always can get me to smile.  I appreciate that more than I can ever express.  The treatments are a fact of life.  I just need to accept that the side effects will eventually pass.