Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@redwingsgal I didn't want no one to answer you. I really don't know that they ever said about the memories. I suspect they don't go all the way back but if they transfer from one to another you would think it would contain all memories but Drew's memories in Franco. He does not seem to remember Franco at all. So I don't know what the writers intended

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

I have had a question on my mind for quite some time and I know my friends here will help me.

When Drew had Jason's memories, did he have ALL of his memories?  Like back to when he was Jason Quartermaine?  Or did he just have the five year span?  

And does Franco now have Drew's memories from the five year span or does he have Drew's memories since childhood?

Did either man have their own childhood memories, or the ones of the person whose memories they had "installed"??

Thanks for the answers, love you guys!!!

Just re posting to see if anyone has any idea what the answer is???  TIA

I'm not sure of the answer. I mean, if Drew's total memory is in Franco's brain, then he would certainly know Franco because they grew up together part of the time, and Franco saved him from that creepy guy. But he hasn't acknowledged  that so far. Did the real Drew remember any of that? I know that he saved Franco from that guy when he was trying to kill Franco. 

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal   I was hoping someone would answer you. Each time this memory mapping comes up, we're told something different. Truthfully it's never been of much interest to me because I knew that once I understood it, it would be changed anyway. The writers go with whatever suits their story at any given time.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal 

I honestley didn't know how to answer your question....either...it's such a stupid story line...i don't understand any of it now...like others said...they keep changing it so even "they" don't know!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was thinking of Brad and Lucas because we've been seeing them more often. Last year some were quite critical of Laura because she didn't recognize that Kevin had been replaced by Ryan. It was thought that it made her look bad. It's not exactly the same thing but I am beginning to think the same thing about Lucas. Why can't he see that something is terribly off with Brad?

Lucas finds out what Brad is doing from other people. Shiloh is the one who told Lucas Brad was taking expensive courses at DofD. Lucas has walked in on Brad and Julian many times with their heads together months before Lucas made peace with Julian. Lucas has caught Brad in many lies/half truths but Brad always manages to talk his way out of them. I also have compared Lucas to Nina. To me they aren't very far apart when it comes to making excuses for/forgiving their respective significant others even though those people have lied to them and manipulated them multiple times. In his own way Lucas is as clueless as Laura was and Nina is.

Agree? Disagree?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique I agree some what but I cannot see Lucas ever forgiving Brad when the Wiley/Jonah story comes out. Nina keeps taking Valentin back no matter what. I think Lucas will never forgive Brad for the baby or Julian either for that matter.

Respected Contributor

@Tique RE: Brad/Lucas/Nina comparison:  AGREE. 

Very astute in that anyone involved within a serious relationship wants to "believe"  (not necessarily clueless) what the other person is espousing and saying that may, in some way, make sense.  We all have our inner "barometers" of what makes sense; what rings true.  That being said, sometimes in the case of Lucas and Nina, we discard what is right in front of our eyes and we keep on believing in the other person.  I call it "deluding oneself"; some others may call it "self preservation" and keeping the status quo.  WOW, really great question!!

Respected Contributor

Today's scene, Thursday, with Cameron and Kim:  I give a big "tip of my hat" to the performance today of Cameron.  He asked to speak with Kim privately, and handled himself like an adult about the loss of Occar and the loss of his step father and what it means to he, his brothers and his mother.  May I add that this young actor  exhibits more depth than some of his adult counterparts!!  Go Cam!!

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

This new lawyer (who reminds me of Col Sanders) brings to mind one word...slick.  Not a compliment.

@grandma r  As I have said, I loved Tad, whether he was good or bad. I th no you mentioned, that you did not know w him. IMO, he was great in his role of Tad. If he's as good in this role, he'll be hated and he will have done his job well. A true sign of a good actor, as have others on GH and other soaps. We have all noted that fact.

BUT and that is a BIG BUT, in this role, you're right. He's as slick and as greasy as their chicken. I haven't really watched any of this weeks shows but I did go through really fast and stopped to watch him.

Again, glad your husband is on his way, I just wish you were finished with your treatments. I hope you're taking care of yourself and doing something good for yourself and yourself alone!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@corita  I wasn't watching GH as much during the Keifer days.  But I saw on the gravestone where it said "....blah...blah and brother" , so figure she is the sister!!

Thanks, your eyes are better than mine.  Missed the word "brother", when she was speaking out loud I didn't hear a "family" reference.

Did it really happen nine years ago (in real time)?  It just doesn't seem like it's been that long since Alexis hit him with her car.  But then time generally moves a lot faster these days lol. 😂

@BeckiWV  Really, I feel like it's been soooooo long ago. You're right, time does move faster these days but not with GH to me. That's just me.😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.