Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Yeah I almost teared up with the  Scrapple dog story. 

Me too @Nancy Drew . Good thing - that unlike Ava - I was wearing water proof mascara.

Because I know how important and special the people are who work with those in Hospice Care, I'm not even going there.

I laughed what you said about Ava's mascara!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

This new lawyer (who reminds me of Col Sanders) brings to mind one word...slick.  Not a compliment.

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I see Nelle is able to whip up tears when the occasion warrants, lol.

I think the girl who plays Nelle is far and away the best actress on the show.

Respected Contributor

Glad to hear about Tamara Braun's impending exit. I didn't like her as Carly, and don't like her as Kim.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Kim Falls Deeper Into Delusion

GH Spoilers for Thursday reveal a day of hopeful expectations and never-ending suspicions. You won’t want to miss a moment of this emotional episode.

General Hospital Spoilers: Krazy Kim

Poor Cameron is desperate to do anything to save his family and bring Franco back and he thinks using reason is the best way to do this. But, he wants to use reason with Kim and Kim is anything but reasonable.

Kim tracks down his late best friend’s mom and tries to talk her into believing that Franco is indeed Franco and not her beloved Drew. Of course, this is to no avail because Kim heads right over to Shadybrook.

She tells Franco that Drew Cain never dies. Heck, even if the real Drew is dead, even if Oscar is dead, she’s going to make sure Drew somehow keeps on living even if that means ‘killing’ Franco for good.

Meanwhile, Kevin is tasked with examining Dranco and determining his sanity for the hearing that’s coming up. Perhaps he may want to examine Kim instead because it might be enlightening.

Krazy Ryan

Over at Pentonville, Kevin’s brother is still obsessing over Ava. In fact, all Ryan is doing is staring at a picture of his precious love on her Crimson cover, Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Ava. As for Ava, she’s trying to drown her sorrows in booze and her bar owner brother does not like this at all and lets her know it.

At the other end of Charlie’s Pub, we have Brad and Lucas with Brad relieved about Nelle, but still an absolute nervous wreck. Lucas demands to know what on Earth is bothering him.

General Hospital Spoilers: The Pentonville Players

But, back to Pentonville. Sam is there now and Sasha might even be heading there now that she thinks it’s best to not tell Nina all about Valentin.

It will be a virtual party, but Jason is determined to get Sam out without realizing that is about to become much harder.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@corita  I wasn't watching GH as much during the Keifer days.  But I saw on the gravestone where it said "....blah...blah and brother" , so figure she is the sister!!

Thanks, your eyes are better than mine.  Missed the word "brother", when she was speaking out loud I didn't hear a "family" reference.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@corita  I wasn't watching GH as much during the Keifer days.  But I saw on the gravestone where it said "....blah...blah and brother" , so figure she is the sister!!

Thanks, your eyes are better than mine.  Missed the word "brother", when she was speaking out loud I didn't hear a "family" reference.

Did it really happen nine years ago (in real time)?  It just doesn't seem like it's been that long since Alexis hit him with her car.  But then time generally moves a lot faster these days lol. 😂

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Did it really happen nine years ago (in real time)?  It just doesn't seem like it's been that long since Alexis hit him with her car.  But then time generally moves a lot faster these days lol. 😂

Yes @BeckiWV. I watched it on YouTube after Kristina wrote her pledge about it. This clip from April 2010 starts with Alexis walking in after the last time Keifer beat Kristina. Lexi Ainsworth {Kristina} won a Daytime Emmy the following year for that storyline and she deserved it.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique Thanks for the clip. I remember watching at the time but it is good to have a refresher of what happened.

Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I have had a question on my mind for quite some time and I know my friends here will help me.

When Drew had Jason's memories, did he have ALL of his memories?  Like back to when he was Jason Quartermaine?  Or did he just have the five year span?  

And does Franco now have Drew's memories from the five year span or does he have Drew's memories since childhood?

Did either man have their own childhood memories, or the ones of the person whose memories they had "installed"??

Thanks for the answers, love you guys!!!

Just re posting to see if anyone has any idea what the answer is???  TIA

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it