Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That dude's story about Sam hiring him is ridiculous.  Wouldn't it have made more sense for Sam just to pay that guy to kill Shiloh than to pay him to allow Shiloh to escape and she still has to do the killing? 

I agree and it would also make more sense if she really wanted him killed to use her very own professional assassin boyfriend in Jason, who could do it a lot better than that fool and not get caught.

@BeckiWVbecause you know, if Sam is going to kill someone, she's going to do it with a flare gun to the back.

Gawd.  Do these writers think about this stuff at all?   

Respected Contributor

Today's show with Sonny/Carly at Morgan's grave.

I've never commented on how I feel about the character of Sonny...good, bad, ugly or indifferent .  Sonny has been a mainstay on GH for decades, HOWEVER, today's show really got to me in that here's Carly ready to be discharged, waiting in the corridor, Jax visits, brings flowers, talk talk and Carly ends up with Sonny at Morgan's grave (what, she took an Uber from the hospital) because she knew "where Sonny must be".  Sonny says, "I lost track of time...."  All is well.  Not for me.  If my wife gave birth by C-section (or otherwise), is waiting to be picked up and the first place you go is to the cemetary?  Sonny should have picked up Carly first, inquired as to her well being, and then, both could have visited Morgan's grave.  Thoughts?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort   totally agree with you.  My guess is that these writers are going to throw a wrench into the marriage and Jax will be there for Carly.  I hate that idea, but, these writers are so awful they can't come up with anything else.  Instead of the new parents being able to dote on the baby, the writers probably think they're adding "drama".  

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  I can't comment on anything specific to today's show. Why? Because I haven't seen it. I think that @grandma r  is on to something. Shortly after Jax reappeared I asked if anyone thought that Jax still wanted Carly. The people who replied said no but my mind is still going there. My opinion of Sonny has been rapidly descending since last year prior to you joining us. When Carly was being set up by Nelle and kept trying to get others to recognize that, Sonny refused to even consider it. If Jason hadn't been there for Carly, she might still be in Ferncliff. It surprises me that Carly is taking this. As stated regarding another matter, Sonny is putting others ahead of her and she - for some unknown reason - is going along with it.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Brad Help Nelle Go Free?

GH Spoilers for Wednesday reveal the day Nelle has been waiting for since the summer of 2018. She finally has a chance to get out of jail, but will it happen?

General Hospital Spoilers Highlight

Brad is now popping both Tums and anti-anxiety pills because of an impulsive decision to take the baby Nelle handed him and pass it off as the dead baby he adopted just hours earlier. He’s been raising a child who is not legally his and Lucas is none the wiser.

Of course, he didn’t count on Nelle being able to get out of jail one day and wanting her baby back. However, he does show up for her parole hearing. Does Nelle cut a deal with him to leave Wiley alone if he will be a character witness?

Michael is also there at the parole hearing and Nelle decides to scare Brad by saying she needs to tell the truth. Whatever she says does lead to a fistfight. And Lucas is still none of the wiser.

What Could Be Going On?

That doesn’t mean Lucas doesn’t suspect something is wrong, but he’d never, ever guess this. He asks Brad to fess up, but Brad will never fess up. Lucas then muses to Julian he wishes he knew what goes in Brad’s head. Well, Julian knows but he won’t tell either.

Julian is quite the bartender tomorrow listening to everyone’s problems. Alexis shows up and vents but is also not happy when someone shows up who she doesn’t want to see. Could this be her shady personal trainer?

General Hospital Spoilers: Oh, Nina

Nina showed she isn’t the brightest bulb in the pack on Tuesday, but will she start to catch on tomorrow? We thought she knew what really went on with Sasha, but a few tears from Valentin and that went out the window.

Valentin is taken aback to learn that Nina wants Sasha to answer to the law for pretending to be someone she’s not. Nina wants to know why he doesn’t want Sasha to pay.

Finally, even Maxie is acting weird about this and Lulu is shocked. Maxie is not sure Lulu should have interrupted the wedding. Lulu can barely believe her friend would want Nina to marry someone with such a lie hanging over her head. If only Nina believed Valentin was the biggest liar of all. 

Esteemed Contributor

OMG...how incredibly stupid is Nina???  She should have been wearing hip waders during his explanation!  And, the pained look on his face....give me a break!  Valentin's latest lies will be exposed, eventually;  Nina deserves whatever is coming!!!

I do think the writers are going to split up Sonny and Carly.  I also think they may bring Morgan back after the split.  I hope I'm wrong on both counts.

Sending Sam to prison without sufficient evidence is ridiculous.  This whole "how did sleezo die" infuriates me.  

Peter has morphed back to Heinrich, sooooo, let's move this along and expose him for the lying $%& that he is.

My guess is Finn will learn the truth just as Anna returns.

On a different note, why is Sonny's hair kept jet black?  His beard has white in it.  Maybe some hints of white in his hair would be more realistic.  I seem to remember the actor, Douglas Watson (Mac Corey), on Another World.  He had gorgeous white hair!!!  Oh, well, nevermind;  my mind just went there.

Honored Contributor

I watched yesterday's show early this morning and nothing else to add to my previous post about Sonny's inexcusable treatment of his wife.

It was nice to see both Alexis and Diane respectively in their roles of friend and lawyer.

Poor Finn. He has been reduced to running into whomever just to have some camera time.

I don't want to believe Nina is this stupid; I hope she's playing Valentin so he will drop his guard. Nina hasn't seen Curtis since the wedding debacle and she had left when Curtis told Valentin he was going to find out how he was used in that whole scam and then Jordan's declaration that criminal charges might be coming also.

The fact that Nina actually mentioned at the wedding and which should refuse to leave her conscious mind is: If Sasha did it for the money [as she claimed] and Nina knows Sasha didn't take money from her, accept expensive gifts, or go on the trip to Paris which Nina offered, so where and from whom did Sasha get money? Hopefully Curtis will find irrefutable proof of that.

Honored Contributor

Rumor Alert: Tamara Braun OUT At General Hospital

General Hospital Tamara Braun

Kim is about to lose it on General Hospital although many fans believe she lost it already and that looks to be a sign that actress Tamara Braun will be leaving the show as the character is written off the canvas.

Tamara Braun news

In fact, Daytime Confidential is reporting that Braun already taped her last scenes as Dr. Kim Nero, the woman who had a fling with Drew 18 years ago and raised his now-late son, Oscar, all on her own. DC says there look to be no plans to replace Braun in the role.

Braun came to soap opera and GH fame back in 2001 when she took over the role of Carly Corinthos from Sarah Brown. She played Carly until 2005 but left the soap and Jennifer Bransford held the role for a brief time.She circled back to General Hospital to play Kim. In one of her first scenes, she mistook Jason for Drew and we could see the character’s obsession immediately.

Many feel Kim jumped the proverbial shark earlier this year when she drugged Drew and attempted to sexually assault him to create another Oscar after the original version passed away from a brain tumor. Now, she has convinced herself Franco is Drew just because he has Drew’s memories and remembers her when the real Drew did not.

How Braun will be written off the canvas if rumors are true is yet to be known, but Soap Hub will keep you informed as we learn more.

Don't think this will surprise anyone. I like Ms Braun as an actress but it's time.

Respected Contributor

I have had a question on my mind for quite some time and I know my friends here will help me.

When Drew had Jason's memories, did he have ALL of his memories?  Like back to when he was Jason Quartermaine?  Or did he just have the five year span?  

And does Franco now have Drew's memories from the five year span or does he have Drew's memories since childhood?

Did either man have their own childhood memories, or the ones of the person whose memories they had "installed"??

Thanks for the answers, love you guys!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Rumor Alert: Tamara Braun OUT At General Hospital

Kim is about to lose it on General Hospital although many fans believe she lost it already and that looks to be a sign that actress Tamara Braun will be leaving the show as the character is written off the canvas.

Tamara Braun news

In fact, Daytime Confidential is reporting that Braun already taped her last scenes as Dr. Kim Nero, the woman who had a fling with Drew 18 years ago and raised his now-late son, Oscar, all on her own. DC says there look to be no plans to replace Braun in the role.

Braun came to soap opera and GH fame back in 2001 when she took over the role of Carly Corinthos from Sarah Brown. She played Carly until 2005 but left the soap and Jennifer Bransford held the role for a brief time.She circled back to General Hospital to play Kim. In one of her first scenes, she mistook Jason for Drew and we could see the character’s obsession immediately.

Many feel Kim jumped the proverbial shark earlier this year when she drugged Drew and attempted to sexually assault him to create another Oscar after the original version passed away from a brain tumor. Now, she has convinced herself Franco is Drew just because he has Drew’s memories and remembers her when the real Drew did not.

How Braun will be written off the canvas if rumors are true is yet to be known, but Soap Hub will keep you informed as we learn more.

Don't think this will surprise anyone. I like Ms Braun as an actress but it's time.

Agree, @Tique .  This character has run her course.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it