Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

By the way...

In Chicago area folks...no GH   today!

Columbus Day Parade instead at that time!Smiley Sad

However ...i checked my DVR...it autimatic will record it at 1:05 am Tuesday morning!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille   thanks for asking;  he is making progress, slowly.  But, going in the right direction.  I'm getting my treatments every week.  Side effects are about the same.

Why do we need to be subjected to more of Nelle????  Is this going to result in the truth coming out????  If that's the purpose, ok, but, move it along as fast as possible!!!!  I want Nelle and Brad to be held accountable for their actions.

I think sometimes we read a comment and perhaps read more into it than intended or we sort of skim over it and miss something.  I don't think anyone here is snarky or condescending on purpose.  Sometimes we might be in a bad frame of mind and something just doesn't sit right.

Luke was never a favorite of mine!!!  Having him married to Laura, I thought, was a terrible idea.  Scott had his moments;  he was so much better with Dominique.

Peter setting up Sam doesn't make much sense, unless, he knows Jason may be on to him.  It's just too random.  And, we all know that Jordan is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

BTW, if Valentin was so distraught over being keft at the altar, why would he take time to trash the painting????  Continuity is nkt a strong suit for these writers

Respected Contributor

@grandma r Nelle is going to be on for her parole hearing to try & get out of prison. We know she will so she can stir up more trouble. I don't think left to her she will ever tell Michael about the baby. She wants to keep him away from Carly & if she told she know Michael would let Carly into his life.

@Tique I was wondering the same thing Why would Chase be investigating at Pentonville.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@grandma r Nelle is going to be on for her parole hearing to try & get out of prison. We know she will so she can stir up more trouble. I don't think left to her she will ever tell Michael about the baby. She wants to keep him away from Carly & if she told she know Michael would let Carly into his life.

@Tique I was wondering the same thing Why would Chase be investigating at Pentonville.

Come on @CLHS68 we can't leave it unsaid. Say it with me: They can't even solve their own cases.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Another nothing episode!!!!

The only bright spot today was seeing sweet baby Donna!!!!  She is precious!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Hello ladies.  I was out of town from Thursday afternoon.  I caught up on Thursday's and Friday's episode yesterday.  

I too had to laugh that Nina was still in her wedding dress.  Like Jax didn't have something she could have thrown on.  Bet that was a comfortable sleep she got.  I also liked how she woke up with her make-up still absolutely perfectly applied.  I would have had my lipstick smeared clear up to my hairline so kudos to her.  LOL

Did anyone notice Sam's awful outfit at the PCPD when she was supposed to be signing paperwork?  You could see her underwear lines perfectly and she had major side boob showing.  

Julian should give Olivia back her deposit.  He's just being a whiney baby.

So Peter told his accomplice to implicate Sam as the one who paid for Shiloh's escape.  What would be her motive for that?  

Sam's top was awful.  It looked like it was completely stretched out.  Completely ill-fitting.

Respected Contributor

Maybe Chase would solve a case if he was not the only one working. He has no partner & has to go on every case. The man needs some help.

Honored Contributor

What happened to nuValerie? She was promoted to Detective but I don't believe she's been around since Kristina's escape from DofD. If they would stop hiring all these random people, maybe we would see more than just Chase and Jordan at the PCPD.

Esteemed Contributor

I am beyond bored with the Drew/Franco memory story. When they killed off Oscar that would of been the perfect time to have Kim leave. Have some great looking, man eater come in and go after Julian, Franco, Kevin, Sonny etc. Alexis could go crazy and start a scorned women meeting. Some humor. Josselin have an eating disorder in her dealing with Oscars death. Some real life topical issue. Lulu do some real investigating journalism dealing with smart Monica getting catfished. Something new!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Sam Joins The Pentonville Gang

General Hospital Spoilers

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal a day of secrets, lies, tears, and shock throughout Port Charles.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Sam was in enough of a state of shock (and perhaps despair) that Drew is now officially presumed dead, so a call from Jordan was not what she needed at the moment. However, she thought she was in the clear when it comes to her killing Shiloh with a flare gun. She wasn’t counting on a false witness coming forward and claiming she arranged for Shiloh’s prison break.

Now Sam is off to Pentonville and Jason blames himself for the whole ordeal. At least he brings Alexis into this mess. She’s Sam’s mom and a lawyer, so double bonus.

Now, what trouble will Sam find at Pentonville? Could she be a key player in the Wiley mess since that mess has got to end sometime soon just so we can all move on already?

Mourning Morgan And Oscar

It looks like it may be the anniversary of Morgan’s death again and we’re counting three years. While Sonny goes to visit his son’s grave, Carly has a talk with Jax and admits that if she hadn’t gone back to Sonny, Morgan would still be alive.

Meanwhile, Jax and Carly’s daughter has some more teenage angst to sort through now that Dev decides he’s going to make it clear that he likes her — he really likes her. What’s a mourning teen to do?

General Hospital Spoilers: Nina’s Mess

Alexis and Jax both have busy days. Alexis has to deal with her daughter, yet she also runs into Finn and he tells her that he thinks Hayden is lying to him. Jax also has Hayden on the brain and updates her on Nina’s mess.

Speaking of Nina, she demands that Valentin tell her the truth. Did he really hire Sasha or not? Does he also ask if her mother really did tell him that he gave her daughter up for adoption because she never died?

At the Metro Court, it looks like Liesl stops for a drink before her flight and runs into Peter. She also gets a very enlightening phone call while she’s there.