Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Coquille and @Tique 

Julian told Alexis that the place he put a deposit on in Manhattan wasn't returning his deposit because he backed out of the deal; therefore he wasn't returning Olivia's deposit.  Yes, I, too, heard that.

The two situations are completely different since Olivia didn't back out but she did delay the sale so maybe that could have an impact on her deposit refund. I don't see why but since we didn't see nor hear what was in the contract, I am making an educated guess.  With you so far!

Another thought and this one is probably closer to what's really going on - Julian is being a big baby and trying to punish someone else because his plans didn't work out. Now, my ahh-haa moment...this IS also what I thought, just wanted to make sure I didn't "miss" something....contract wise.  I had this vision of Julian sticking out his tongue (like a kid on a playground, saying nonny...nonny...nonny).  Bottom line of course is a contract is a contract. I truly hope that Olivia is not behind the circulars debasing Charlies Pub (that would be also so very childish).  Whatever the contract legally is what the contract states.

Thanks ladies for your input.

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 Maybe make Kim pay Olivia since she wrecked the plans.

Love the idea, but of course that wouldn't happen since as I  previosly posted, a contract is a contract!  Since Alexis is alway IN and OUT of Charlie's Pub, maybe she'll look over the contract....good grief, Alexis, when will it finally be time for you to move on from Julian?  :smileylol:

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille I don't remember any contract details being shared.  My guess is these writers just wing it;  details aren't important to them!!!

@mysoutherncomfort Kim just needs to go far, far away.  Quite frankly, Frew can go too!!!!  Ridiculous!!!!

Sasha just needs to come clean.  And, if Nina is dumb enough to believe she pulled this stunt off by herself, she deserves whatever she gets.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

@Coquille I don't remember any contract details being shared.  My guess is these writers just wing it;  details aren't important to them!!!

@mysoutherncomfort Kim just needs to go far, far away.  Quite frankly, Frew can go too!!!!  Ridiculous!!!!

Sasha just needs to come clean.  And, if Nina is dumb enough to believe she pulled this stunt off by herself, she deserves whatever she gets.

@grandma r  These writers winging it, PESHA! They're way tooooo intelligent to wing any of the many, many, many storylines on GH.😆

How are you doing these days?

Edited to say: How is your husband doing?

Take care.😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just glanced over these latest posts and it seems to me you guys are arguing or in a 'dispute' over characters in a soap.

You do realize these characters are at the whim of the writers, don't you?  Even the actors have very little input on what the characters will or won't do.

I've often read that many actors like acting like deadbeats, etc.  They enjoy those parts because (similar words) 'it stretches their acting skills' (whatever).

So, let's shake hands and give a hug.  Just hang in there and in a few weeks they'll be good guys or bad guys...whatever.

If you mean me, I wasn't arguing. I thought I was conversing about Scotty's comic relief and what Scotty was like as a late teen/early 20's guy. I never even said I liked him. I just remember him living with Lee Baldwin, being a student, and falling in love with Laura, and later becoming a bitter sleazy lawyer as a result of Luke. I don't feel I did anything wrong, but that's certainly how I'm being portrayed. I guess from now on, I don't dare give my take on anything for fear it will ruffle someone's feathers. 

@RainCityWoman, of course you didn't.  If that's the case we all have to keep our different views to ourselves and then what's the use of the thread.  I think maybe Annabellethecat may have just taken something out of context or the wrong way.  And FWIW, I remember that Scotty well!  I wonder if, in this day and age, they ever would have had Laura fall in love with her rapist and made it into an epic love story.

Respected Contributor

@Tique @grandma r  @Preds @cowboy sam and everyone else. The list is long! 😉 

Hi guys.  Just a little tidbit and moving on with the great GH. Lately I've been seeing Valentin (James Patrick Stuart) on a lot of older shows. The Closer, the movie It's Complicated and a few others. He was ok, nothing to write home about.

I won't be watching this week in real time (DVR as usual) so thanks in advance for the commentaries.

Everyone, have a good week and as always, stay safe, stay healthy and stay 😎.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Super Contributor

I'm okay with keeping Monica. She just pops in and out occasionally. Not a problem for me.

Super Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Tique @grandma r  @Preds @cowboy sam and everyone else. The list is long! 😉 

Hi guys.  Just a little tidbit and moving on with the great GH. Lately I've been seeing Valentin (James Patrick Stuart) on a lot of older shows. The Closer, the movie It's Complicated and a few others. He was ok, nothing to write home about.

I won't be watching this week in real time (DVR as usual) so thanks in advance for the commentaries.

Everyone, have a good week and as always, stay safe, stay healthy and stay 😎.

Some time back I saw him in a Frasier show. It was a wonderfully funny show with a very young JPS playing a gay man. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for Monday gives you the opportunity to start over

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Better late than never, but I live in Oklahoma-  But I am sure everyone knows I am a Michigander!!

Have a great Monday friends!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it