Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@DLew wrote:

When Brad asked Neil to just write him a prescription I yelled at the screen, "Just steal yourself some pills!" If anyone could or would steal pills at General Hospital I vote for Brad. 

You made me laugh....you are so right!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Was anyone else cheering Julian on when he had his hands around Brad's neck? I was thinking we viewers would be happy to see Brad gone but he would have a hard time explaining to Lucas.

Was that today's episode? I haven't seen it yet, but that is ONE scene I will look forward to seeing. I seriously do not see what Lucas sees in him. He gave up Felix for Brad! Go figure.

Esteemed Contributor

@DLew wrote:

When Brad asked Neil to just write him a prescription I yelled at the screen, "Just steal yourself some pills!" If anyone could or would steal pills at General Hospital I vote for Brad. 

I can't imagine he'd let a little thing like the law stop him. He hasn't in the past. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Sometimes I wish I knew where we all live - statewise.

Ladies

Is that something you would be ok sharing?

Me - Illinois

ME - Southeast Florida

Me - WV

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   thanks for your words of concern. I really wasn't arguing. Just trying to express my views. I try to listen to that inner voice when it tells me I need to walk away from something. 

I spent the evening with a cousin and her daughter-in-law. We have all had some challenges the past six months so it was good to get out and celebrate life. We call these our "Just because" evenings. Tonight's consisted of dinner, drinks, and stimulating conversation. I had a Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita which I loved. That was my second alcoholic beverage this year so that probably tells you I'm not much of a drinker but I love to eat. I thought it would make me sleepy but right now I'm feeling wide awake.

Again, thank you. Btw I'm waiting on you to catch up on our other shows.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Valued Contributor

If Nina has a brain - and that's a big IF- she will put Curtis on the case to see if Sasha is telling the truth about Valentin not being involved.  Find the "friend" of Sasha's who suppoedly did the DNA tests.  Check the bank accounts of both Sasha and Valentine to see if any money changed hands.  I'm sure there are other things he can do like phone records etc.    Of course that would be too easy, but when Sasha and Michael were talking, and Michael was telling her that lies make things worse, I did get the impression that the truth would eventually come out.  I just don't want to see Nina go back to Valentin!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: The Search For Nina’s Real Daughter Begins?

GH Spoilers for the upcoming week reveal a villain in self-preservation mode and a secret poised to implode an already unstable coupling.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Peter is in big trouble. Jason and Sam are just a few steps away from learning that he was the one who engineered Shiloh’s escape from his prison van and it’s going to require an ingenious plan on Peters part to extricate himself from the water he is currently drowning in.

To that end — when his hired assassin, Bryce Henderson, called and threatens to sing like a canary — Peter decided to shove Sam right under the proverbial bus. Following his boss’s orders, the criminal told the authorities that the person who hired him to free Shiloh was Sam.

Spoilers say that things go from bad to worse for Sam, who is placed into FBI custody on a charge of murder! Jason immediately goes into protector mode and starts his own clandestine investigation.

Jason gets a snapshot of Sam’s accuser and heads over to GH to visit Andre Maddox. He shows Bryce’s photograph to Andre and the injured doctor immediately identifies the man as the person responsible for his near-fatal stabbing. Certain that he is on the right track, Jason continues to pursue this lead in the hopes it takes him right back to his number one suspect: Peter August.

Secrets

Ever since she returned to town, Hayden has been keeping one mother of a momentous secret. She was initially so sure that she was doing the right thing by hiding the fact that she had carried and given birth to Finn’s daughter. But, spoilers reveal the longer she’s around her former lover the harder it is to keep the child’s existence a secret. And Finn is more suspicious than ever.

Confrontations

Meanwhile, Elizabeth and Kim  will cross paths at the hospital and later Cameron will track Dr. Nero down for a face to face.

Scotty preps for his case but spoilers have Elizabeth feeling defeated. Could Franco walk away from Shadybrook a free man?

General Hospital Spoilers: Odds And Ends

In other Port Charles news, Pentonville’s two biggest villains will be having a very busy week. Nelle’s parole hearing will be held — with Brad in attendance. Also, Ryan will commit an act of violence and Detective Chase becomes involved.

Finally, Nina receives an expensive gift, Liesl gets an enlighting phone call, and Valentin is surprised.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Tique  As you well know, I feel the same way about both of those men. UCH!

Edited to read:  I live in New York .

@Coquille  If you believe in coincidences, this could be considered one. A couple of weeks ago I was perusing the Oct 2018 thread for info to include in the first post for this month's thread.  I came across the posts that you, a former GH poster, and I had about that person. You and I expressed our dislike for him and Laura14 expressed her "love" for him. We also talked about Helena and how much @BeckiWV  and I adore her character and the actress; that was the first time I realized you didn't like Helena but I still chat with you anyway. That was such a fun thread and remains one of my all time favorites.

Thanks for checking in and confirming you too are consistent.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  @Preds  @CLHS68  @Coquille  @mysoutherncomfort  @BeckiWV 

Thank you for sharing your state. I'll put them all in one list in this thread so we can refer to it when needed.

If anyone else is comfortable sharing the state in which you reside, please do. For clarification purposes if you missed it, read my post from yesterday, 10-11-2019 01:56 PM.

Honored Contributor

Westchester County NY here, all the benefits of NYC with non of the hassle

@BeckiWV wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Sometimes I wish I knew where we all live - statewise.

Ladies

Is that something you would be ok sharing?

Me - Illinois

ME - Southeast Florida

Me - WV

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.