Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique I am in Pennsylvania. It is a good idea knowing if one of us may be in harms way. I am just leary of putting a more complete address on a public forum.

You know I did not like Sasha taking all the blame with Nina. She does not know how many times Valentine has lied to Nina. I understand her not wanting to take everything from Nina but that was not the way.

@CLHS68   I understand. That is why I said States which leaves a lot of latitude. Pun intended.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I agree with you @CLHS68 . It was well meaning on Sasha's part but she has just told another lie which has the potential of blowing up also.

Honored Contributor

I might be unpopular here but I really think Nina is getting what she deserves,thre is just something about that character that I do not like

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

happy weekend animated images

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Obviously comic relief is relative because I find it in Liesl but I've never found anything in Scott except someone whom I dislike intensely {more and more each year}, am annoyed/irritated by, and would be pleased if he were to step onto the GH elevator.

He didn't start out that way. He was sweet and kind and thoughtful. His and Laura's love story was lovely. But then she fell in love with her rapist Luke, and it changed Scotty forever. He became bitter, angry, and unscrupulous. Then when he did allow himself to fall in love again, she goes and dies of some terrible disease. I still can't help but laugh at him sometimes. I also think Liesl is kind of funny too.

I'm not sure what you mean "He didn't start out that way". I was expressing how I feel. No I have never liked Scott even before Luke raped Laura. Think of how you dislike Sonny. Same thing. We both are entitled to like/dislike who we choose.

I meant exactly what I said. As a very young man who fell in love with a 16 year old Laura, he was NOT a sleaze or anything like what he became.  Geez! I was simply having a conversation with you. I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion, nor was I attacking you. I was just trying to point out what he was like when Laura married him. He's one of the characters who was changed drastically by the writers. Sonny is one whom they never change. You're right, I don't like him, but he's always been the same as he is today. Scotty wasn't. I'll have to remember, though, that from now on, I am not allowed to comment on anything you post. Message received.

@RainCityWoman  If you look at the flow of our conversation it seemed like you were commenting on what I said directly above your post. You were talking about how Scott started out after my comments on how I feel about him. Maybe that's not how you meant it but it is why I didn't understand you starting with "He didn't start out that way". Do you at least understand why it seemed like since you quoted me, you were replying to my post above or at least referencing something I said?

ETA Maybe you thought I liked him at one time and then changed my mind because he changed and that's why you said "He didn't start out that way"; however, I never liked him. I admit that may be irrational but it's true. Just like I never liked Julian.

@Tique  As you well know, I feel the same way about both of those men. UCH!

Edited to read:  I live in New York .

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

Was anyone else cheering Julian on when he had his hands around Brad's neck? I was thinking we viewers would be happy to see Brad gone but he would have a hard time explaining to Lucas.

Honored Contributor

I just glanced over these latest posts and it seems to me you guys are arguing or in a 'dispute' over characters in a soap.

You do realize these characters are at the whim of the writers, don't you?  Even the actors have very little input on what the characters will or won't do.

I've often read that many actors like acting like deadbeats, etc.  They enjoy those parts because (similar words) 'it stretches their acting skills' (whatever).

So, let's shake hands and give a hug.  Just hang in there and in a few weeks they'll be good guys or bad guys...whatever.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes I wish I knew where we all live - statewise.

Ladies

Is that something you would be ok sharing?

Me - Illinois

ME - Southeast Florida

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 Was anyone else cheering Julian on when he had his hands around Brad's neck? I was thinking we viewers would be happy to see Brad gone but he would have a hard time explaining to Lucas.

I was "cheering" when Julian said to Brad...."clean up your own mess".  :womanhappy:

Super Contributor

When Brad asked Neil to just write him a prescription I yelled at the screen, "Just steal yourself some pills!" If anyone could or would steal pills at General Hospital I vote for Brad.