Respected Contributor

Re: In Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@BeckiWV wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Does anyone else besides @RainCityWoman and me  remember Julian Stone as the first Jerry?  Hubba Hubba!  I loved him as Jerry.  He was a bit of a scallawag, and so handsome (unlike the current edition, IMO of course), but certainly no "Ferret".  He never would have shot Robin. I miss him. I can't stand the character now, can't even watch him. 

soaptakefive27.jpg.cf.jpg

@BeckiWV I remember him! Sure wish they'd bring him back as Jerry...IF they plan to bring Jerry back at all. He had very good chemistry with Ingo Rademacher, IMO...and was completely believeable as Jax's brother.

@vermint I completely agree.  He was SO much fun. Julian and Ingo had great chemistry.  I was so disappointed when the show took the character in the direction it did.  I so wish Jerry could be like he was before.  I sure would hate to see Julian ever come back like the current incarnation of Jerry.  

@BeckiWV @vermint  The good old days, when your eyes popped out. Mac, Robert, Jerry, Stefan, Jax (if you liked him back then) and others. Wowwie wow, wow!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Coquille   Just want to be clear on this. Are you saying that if we start a petition to get rid of to force Monica to retire, you'll sign?

I'll have Roxy working on this in between relaxing. She likes hanging out with @Preds. They shop. I put her to work. A cashmere robe really? I guess everyone owns one except me. @grandma r   @cowboy sam  @mysoutherncomfort 

Image result for petition pics

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

OK, so this Martin hot shot is willing to represent the dregs of society and the nutcases?????  Yes, all I saw when looking at him was a poor impersonation of Col Sanders!!!  His eyes say "I will do and say anything for money and publicity".

Monica showed no grief over the real Drew.  Kim needs to be in Shadybrook or some facility;  she has lost all reality.  Frew, sorry but when the phony accent kicks in, it's like nails on a blackboard!!!

I cannot stand Jordan's pompous attitude!!!  Peter is going deeper and deeper into the abyss.

I have tried to give nuNina a chance, but, she doesn't have the expressions or the fire of the other actress.  This one doesn't seem to have chemistry with anyone. I was never a MS fan (thought she wanted to be the star), but, she played the character very well.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes @Tique , I will sign!!!!  If the writers are going to have Monica gone down the rabbit hole too, she can just go!!!

BTW, hope our Roxie isn't tiring herself out.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: In Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Coquille wrote:

@BeckiWV @vermint  The good old days, when your eyes popped out. Mac, Robert, Jerry, Stefan, Jax (if you liked him back then) and others. Wowwie wow, wow!

@Coquille boy you are not kidding, good eye candy and lots of it, mmmmmm.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique  I don't know about that. 🤔🤔  I'd feel really bad putting an actor out of work. Who knows what her reasons are for staying. Maybe she needs the money. She has certainly stayed too long at the fair! Her role has gotten smaller and smaller and I would have hoped by now, she would have retired. TPTB probably feel the same way but.........  I FF most of the show but I certainly FF her appearances. Again, who knows.

Cashmere robe, how chic! 

PS: I would definitely sign a petition to replace CW (Nina). She's young and will find some other role. You've got my vote for that!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

Yes @Tique , I will sign!!!!  If the writers are going to have Monica gone down the rabbit hole too, she can just go!!!

BTW, hope our Roxie isn't tiring herself out.

Me too!  I would rather have Alan.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: The Non-Daughter Reveal Fallout

GH spoilers for Thursday promise a day of shock and suspicions throughout Port Charles.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Nina wakes up at Jax’s place and at first wonders what the heck is going on. Then, it all comes back to her. She didn’t marry Valentin as planned and Sasha is not her daughter as she thought.

Why is she still wearing that wedding dress? Jax didn't have a shirt she could borrow?

In fact, she wonders if she even has a daughter (we wonder the same) and Jax is there to comfort her. The show has been building towards Jax and Nina since the Nurses’ Ball. Will this bring them together quickly or will we have a slow burn?

I agree with those who have already expressed that nuNina and Jax have zero chemistry. It's a "no sale".

Meanwhile, Sasha still has Michael and she’s willing to face the music for her deception. Does she realize who she’s really dealing with when it comes to Valentin and Liesl?

Explanations

Yes, those two are already plotting to save their own selves. Nina doesn’t have any proof they were involved with this mess and why should Nina take Sasha’s word for things. Liesl wants to get the young woman out of town as soon as possible.

What makes them think they have a say in what Sasha does - especially with Michael glued to her side?

Charlotte is definitely not happy with her mother after what happened. Lulu takes her to lunch at Kelly’s to smooth things over, but Charlotte is demanding and wants to know why Lulu ruined the wedding.

Peter plays dumb, which often doesn’t seem hard. He praises Maxie for seeing the truth all along, not admitting that he really knew the truth for quite a while now.

General Hospital Spoilers: All About Hayden

Hayden and Finn have another awkward encounter and later Finn tells Chase he thinks Hayden is lying to him. Um, does it seem obvious Honeybun is not a dog?

Finally, Laura still wants that codicil and has her team ready to get it. She tells Curtis and Hayden where she thinks it is. But, does she really know who Hayden is working for or not? 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Monica is getting ridiculous, telling Dranco "You're a Quartermaine!" Is she DAFT? She's a doctor, for cryin' out loud, yet she's buying into this personality transfer gar-baghe.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Help!

I'm lost...what did i miss...why all the talk about Jerry Jaxs??  Are they really bring him back??  or was his name just mentioned and some want hin back/some don't??

@Preds 

Sorry i'm confused     can you send Roxy to visit me as a service lizard pet until my mind gets unconfused?Smiley Frustrated

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."