Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Well, ladies... I was off the computer for a couple of days and WOW!!!  Came back to read Gen Hospital thread and you all are so prolific.   Lots to read....

I also think the new Nina is just not cutting it!  Her acting seems to be so lame, almost numb!!  I think she really missed her acting mark in her reaction to Sasha's secret!!

And I just know that Jax and Nina will get together.  He always appeared to be overly interested in her life.

Dev's issue to me is not that he is living in Sonny's home, but why is he on the show???  He seems to have no real role...except to be Joss' companion.

Valentin - can not stand him - has got to be caught and punished. I think he will be after Lulu though, for awhile.

Nelle will get out of the institution and cause problems for Brad and Lucas....trying to get at Carly.  That story needs to end and Wiley needs to get to Michael.

Why is the Ava/Ryan story still in focus??  Leave him to rot in the institution and let Ava find a new guy and move on or better, off the show.  She seems to be without a real story now..

Honored Contributor

@grandma r 

agree..especially Brad..if cornered he will squeel  like a stuck hog!!

And Dr.O  will once again sneak out of town not punished for her crimes!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I remember Julian Stone, but he was only in the role for a year, if that.

IMO, Sebastian Roché is the one and only actor (so far lol) who's able to portray scoundrel, Jerry Jacks.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Does anyone else besides @RainCityWoman and me  remember Julian Stone as the first Jerry?  Hubba Hubba!  I loved him as Jerry.  He was a bit of a scallawag, and so handsome (unlike the current edition, IMO of course), but certainly no "Ferret".  He never would have shot Robin. I miss him. I can't stand the character now, can't even watch him. 

soaptakefive27.jpg.cf.jpg

@BeckiWV I remember him! Sure wish they'd bring him back as Jerry...IF they plan to bring Jerry back at all. He had very good chemistry with Ingo Rademacher, IMO...and was completely believeable as Jax's brother.

Unfortunately, they CAN'T bring him back as a good person. His character has been permanently damaged by the writers. His character, like Ryan Chamberlain, is unredeemable. I loved the Julian Stone Jerry, and his personna was more in keeping with the whole Jacks family. (Is it Jax or Jacks, by the way?)

@RainCityWoman  I dunno...with the writers' recent penchant for RE-writing history, maybe they could just forget all about the ferret-faced Jerry, and bring Julian Stone back as the good Jerry! I'd actually be OK with that!

You can't forget the murderous acts he committed, among other things. I'm not okay with that. Julian Stone can come back as a new character. They've certainly done that before on GH. Fiinn was Silas. Carly became Claudia when it was Sarah Brown. Then Tamara Braun became Kim after she had already been Carly. They love doing stuff like this on GH. I even think Roger Howarth came to GH as Todd Manning before he became Franco.

Esteemed Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Tique Yep! That would work! Maybe Jerry could be "rehabilitated", if they mentioned it at all, he could've had some condition that was treatable with medication...or something, lol!

He is still a murderer and international terrorist.

Super Contributor

corita said: Dev's issue to me is not that he is living in Sonny's home, but why is he on the show???  He seems to have no real role...except to be Joss' companion.

My thought ( and it is way out there) is that he is Jax's son.  I have noticed he is very nervous around Jax and a couple of times when Jax was hugging Joss, the look on Dev's face was telling.  JMO

Honored Contributor

Well goody goody gum drop! Jordan is going to do the right thing for Sam. Thankfully this didn't go on until the end of the year.

Peter is going to have to get used to Maxie's inability to use appropriate judgement. She may at any given moment put his personal business out. Maxie also knows Jason well enough to know that wasn't an innocent inquiry about the duffel bag full of money so she almost immediately went on the offense.

Hope they don't drop the Peter trail. Spinelli has motivation to continue because he has to protect Georgie.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

We have other stories needing wrapped up and here we go with a new lawyer for Kim....and hint of a big trial for Franco/Drew..

NO!!!!!

we want older stories cleared up now...not put on back burner again!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

You can't forget the murderous acts he committed, among other things. I'm not okay with that. Julian Stone can come back as a new character. They've certainly done that before on GH. Fiinn was Silas. Carly became Claudia when it was Sarah Brown. Then Tamara Braun became Kim after she had already been Carly. They love doing stuff like this on GH. I even think Roger Howarth came to GH as Todd Manning before he became Franco.

@RainCityWoman  I really, really, really think I could...if it meant Julian Stone back as Jerry the lovable scalawag, instead of Jerry the monster. Woman Happy I'm actually liking Franco and want him back, and look what he's done! But if James Franco came back as Franco, I wouldn't like it a bit. If they could give Jerry a treatable condition, well...

That said--there is really no need for Jerry Jacks to return, at least until they wrap up some storylines and cut down the severely bloated cast. And we all no that's not gonna happen anytime soon!

Honored Contributor

I am tired of Monica.  Keeping the Quartermain legacy is great, but enough with the self pitty and how great you are to keep it going... even with FranenDrew.  At least there may be a "funeral" for Drew in the futurw.

How will they save Peter from this hole they are digging him in?  Will he confess all and swear it's all someone elses fault?  Will he turn more evil and kidnap his love?  Will Anna save his arse by saying he was working for the WSB?  Will he join forces will Valentine to destroy everyone in their way?

What does Martin have up his sleeve?  Nell and Drewpy?  He's making a big splash in PC.

Appears to me that Dev is going to be one that is always in the right place at the right time to see or hear the right/wrong things.  Guess they are trying to move out of the hospital for full gossip and disclosure.  

Nina is going to have a bad headache tomorrow.  Wonder if she can act like it.  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."