Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique 

i'll  get back to GH now...

Ty for that spoiler about today...all i'm thinking is.....

its about time for privilaged Nina to learn the truth about Sasha and Val!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Do you know Jax & Sonny's very long history? While each has good reason to dislike the other...Jax is NOT a criminal, which Sonny is. Jax is concerned for his daughter's safety (as well as Carly's, but she's an adult and can make her own choices). Every.Single.Thing. that Jax said to Sonny yesterday was the absolute truth.

I guess I just don't see Jax as "holier than thou", because he IS a better man than Sonny!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

i'll  get back to GH now...

Ty for that spoiler about today...all i'm thinking is.....

its about time for privilaged Nina to learn the truth about Sasha and Val!

@cowboy sam   there's no rush. You, like everyone else, is free to talk about whatever for as long as you want.

I was wondering something though: Where does Brick stand in all this? Don't forget about him because we haven't seen him in a little while. Heart

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique  Nina looked much better with visible lipstick...in fact, this is the best CW has looked since she took over the character!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

To anyone that celebrates the High and Holy holiday of Yom Kippur, have an easy fast and stay well!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Jax and Sonny. Two popular characters on GH. Sonny is somewhat more of a staple because he hasn't had the breaks that Jax has had; however, in the past couple of years the fire has gone out of Sonny. As said before, he seems to be phoning it in. I've never been shy about my affinity for Sonny and less of one for Jax.

To me - let me repeat - to me in his own way Jax can be as bad as Sonny. Many times he managed to stay just above the law. In the past he had Jerry so when the two brothers were compared,  of course Jax always came out shining like a new penny. Now he doesn't have [and hopefully won't have] Jerry the ferret so we'll get a more definitive picture of who Jax really is.

Now to Sonny - For some reason Jax is the one person who makes Sonny extraordinarily insecure which is why he always reacts to Jax without thinking his actions through and what the repercussions could be. Also let's face it, he's jealous of Jax. It's like a burr under Sonny's skin that Jax and Carly share Joss which means Jax will always have access to Carly and by extension Sonny's life/home. It hasn't helped that during some of Sonny and Carly's frequent breakups, Jax has been one of the men who "consoled" Carly. Sonny also knows Jax is a man who can go toe-to-toe with him as far as his business acumen, his money, his looks, and his ability to attract women. One other thing I personally see as an advantage for Jax: He doesn't have children with multiple other women.

That's my take. Please share yours...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

I can  understand Jax's concern for his daughter, but i can also understand why Sonny wants to help Dev.  Dev comes across as a good kid who put himself in harm's way to help Sonny and Dante in Turkey.  At this point I would hate to see Dev turned away.  Yes Sonny is a criminal, but he always has been so Jax has nothing new in that area.  Yes Sonny's children have often been in harms way, but Jax has always known that.  Why all of a sudden is he on the case?  Sonny and Jax have always had an antagonistic relationship, but Dev doesn't deserve to suffer for that.

Respected Contributor

@Tique I pretty much agree with you about Jax. He is not squeaky clean either & so glad Jerry Jax won't be back. I think Jerry would be more of a threat to Joss then anything regarding Dev. And what gives Jax the right to think he must protect Carly as she is Sonny's wife. He said he was going to protect Joss & Carly. He does have a right to protect Joss but it would be much better if all the adults in her life protected her rather than one thinking his way is better. There have been no mob wars for a long time & if anyone comes after Dev Sonny will take care of it.

Also someone mentioned being afraid Nelle would kidnap Donna. I do not see that as Nelle wants to keep Wiley/Jonah away from Carly at any cost so she would go after him first.

Esteemed Contributor

Jax was a corporate raider and savvy businessman, but he does not have people killed, and he doesn't get into gang wars over territory. His cross to bear is that horrible, amoral brother Jerry, who by the way was once a fun guy and kind of a scamp. Then the GH writers decided to change him into a monster. There is no indication that Jax grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He had hard working parents who were successful in their businesses and he followed suit. Sonny, on the other hand, grew up in Benson-Hurst with a less than ideal boyhood. However, he chose a life of crime to rise, and he really had very little moral compass....still doesn't. There is a path to his wealth strewn with bodies. I haven't liked him since he opened the strip club, hired teens like Karen Wexler, and drugged them to get them on stage. Michael is NOT his child and never was, but he and Carly certainly did everything they could to destroy AJ, and they finally succeeded. Still, he never served out his sentence for murder, did he? I find it hard to believe that writers continually try to portray Carly and Sonny as role models and upstanding citizens. THEY AREN'T. There is no comparison between Jax and Sonny. The biggest mistake Jax ever made in all of his choices was hooking up with Carly. I guess he likes duplicitous women. After all, he also hooked up with Brenda.

Respected Contributor

Oh, yes @ cowboy Sam. Not only is he operating outside of PC's crime syndicate lol, Jacks has the most gorgeous eyes.

And Sam Elliott's voice was perfect for the beef industry ad: "Beef. It's what's for dinner."

What worries you masters you.