Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68 Yep I trust him (Dev) much more than Brad.

Hmmmm, the above gave me a chuckle in that I trust a boa constrictor much more than Brad.  We have alligators in canals here in the south that I also trust more.  :smileyhappy:

To me, it's just that we don't really know who Dev is except a quick, savvy kid street hustler from Turkey who happened to save Sonny's life while there. Ahhh, gratitude can and should only go so far.  That's why I liked the idea of a boarding school premise where Dev can "visit" etc.  An extended member of the family so to speak.

Taking a child to safety, yes, I can see that.  He's grateful to Sonny, yet, he wants to get into/learn "the business".  I agree with @Tique  wholeheartedly in that Joss is a minor and her parents are Jax and Carly.  Period.  Anything or anyone Sonny "deals with"/"helps" should not impact his step daughter in any way.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My 7 year old grandson is here visiting while his Dad is fixing my roof.

I turned on the Disney channel and just looked up and see the actor who plays Valentin (James Patrick Stuart)

James Patrick Stuart - Wikipedia

He had on military fatigues.

Here's something else he's involved in regarding Disney:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/news/543453/james-patrick-stuart-one-eyed-wally-disney-a...

It's a cartoon.

He's a long younger on this show.  I can't see when it was made because my grandson has control of the 'changer'.  Ha!

Molly Shannon is also on this show.  OMG!  This laugh track is driving me crazy!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm really afraid that the writers will go to the dark side with baby Donna.  My guess is Nelle will somehow get out of Pentonville.  That leaves her free to waltz into the NICU and kidnap that precious baby.  If they decide to go there, I will be extremely upset.  There is no reason to go there!!!!!  Sadly, I think these idiots will.

I agree grandmar@   I think Nell who seems to be getting more air time will get out and Carley and the Baby will be another storyline.............we have had enough with the Wiley thing....can't imagine if they do ANOTHER baby 

danger story.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

A massive thank you for all of the prayers and good wishes!!!!!  DH is home!!!!  Still in a good bit of pain and not very mobile, but, he's home!!!  His full recovery will take some time, but, getting out of hospital is huge!!!

Thank you again, my dear friends!!!  Your kind words really helped me.

So glad to hear that, @grandma r!

@grandma r, I have been.away this week and am just catching up on the show, and this board.  I am so happy to see that your husband has come home.  Best wishes to you both and I am praying for his speedy recovery.  ❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

I think Lulu should have told Nina before the ceremony. This blindside in front of everyone will be awful for Nina. Not that I like Nina but would be terrible for any bride. I would rather find out privately.

I agree with this in general but when I focus specifically on Nina, I have to look at who she is and some of her previous actions/behaviors. Think about how she treated Elizabeth [which ordinarily I wouldn't have minded, however it involved Aiden so that changed things] and the many times she has humiliated Willow in private and in public. Nina also accepts/encourages bad behavior from Charlotte and is okay with Charlotte thinking she is better than others. Some trustworthy people have told Nina who Valentin is. She saw for herself the things he's capable of but kept making excuses for him and staying with him. With all this in mind, I'm okay with LuLu telling Nina in front of everyone. Maybe this humiliation will cause her to rethink some of her actions and to feel empathy/compassion for others.

Looking forward to tomorrow's show. Hope I'm not disappointed.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

One more thing about Nina. She has also been extremely disrespectful/dismissive to LuLu, the mother of her once and maybe soon-to-be-again stepdaughter. Revealing Valentin's scam in the middle of their wedding isn't ideal but I won't be feeling sorry for Nina. Interestingly enough the person I will feel badly for is Sasha. As I've said before Sasha got into something that was way over her head and then couldn't find a way out of it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

One more thing about Nina. She has also been extremely disrespectful/dismissive to LuLu, the mother of her once and maybe soon-to-be-again stepdaughter. Revealing Valentin's scam in the middle of their wedding isn't ideal but I won't be feeling sorry for Nina. Interesting enough the person I will feel badly for is Sasha. As I've said before Sasha got into something that was way over her head and then couldn't find a way out of it.

I don't really care a thing about Nina. She has no one but herself to blame for taking Valentin back yet again. However, Valentin's daughter loves her father, and if Lulu blurts this out during the wedding, the girl will never foregive her. It will be an interesting dynamic. And by the way, a propos of nothing, I can't stand the new Nina. She and Valentin have absolutely no chemistry, and she looks old and worn out and certainly NOT a style maven of a big time magazine.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I don't really care a thing about Nina. She has no one but herself to blame for taking Valentin back yet again. However, Valentin's daughter loves her father, and if Lulu blurts this out during the wedding, the girl will never foregive her. It will be an interesting dynamic. And by the way, a propos of nothing, I can't stand the new Nina. She and Valentin have absolutely no chemistry, and she looks old and worn out and certainly NOT a style maven of a big time magazine.

I said something similar in a post on this thread a few days ago about why I thought it would have been better for Maxie to reveal this but now we know that won't happen.

@Tique wrote:

After reading some of your thoughts about why LuLu shouldn't tell Maxie, I wanted to share why I think this news would be better coming from her... LuLu has a personal investment in this because she is Charlotte's mother and she and Nina/Valentin have had issues in the past... Valentin will definitely retaliate even if it means turning Charlotte against her mother. Of course he will lie to Charlotte and say he didn't know and the child will believe him.

Charlotte and LuLu have their own relationship now. It might take time but I do think eventually she'll forgive LuLu.

Honored Contributor

If she doesn't get to Nina before the preacher asks if anybody has objections, she needs to start the objection and then throw it toward Sasha.  Sasha wants to come clean anyway and this would push her to tell the truth instead of Lulu blurting out everything.

Then Michael can stand up for Sasha ... yada, yada, yada.  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

I agree...i hope it is Sasha   that reveals she isn't Nina's daughter...then Charlotte won't be up set with Lulu !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."