Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

I saw the Dustin look too!!   Have said before...am sure he has a nefarious reason for being on the show.  I just wish they would stop introducing new cast before finishing up some of the long standing stories!!   We still don't know why Dev is on the show....and what about Alexis' new trainer????

Honored Contributor

@corita 

agree..so many unanswered questions that we need answered and then move on later to new stories!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers for Monday Oct 7th:

Lulu is on edge.

Jax is proud of Joss.

Sonny returns home.

GH Spoilers for Tuesday Oct 8th:

Lulu’s declaration is confirmed.

Jax opens his home.

Dustin is protective.

GH Spoilers for Wednesday Oct 9th:

Spinelli gets to work in helping Sam.

Peter cringes.

Robert has sad news.

GH Spoilers for Thursday Oct 10th:

Valentin is indignant.

Michael supports Sasha.

Charlotte has brunch with Lulu.

GH Spoilers for Friday Oct 11th:

Nina is thrown for a loop.

Josslyn is optimistic.

Brad requests Julian’s help.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Moonlady   thank you for reminding me what a great bunch of people post on this thread. They are among the best.

Respected Contributor

My major takeaway from today's show, Friday, was (LuLu/Dustin) well, let's just stand outside the chapel and voice at the top of our lungs about the duplicity of Valentin/Shasha re: Nina...oh, what to do, what to do.  Then when Valentin/Peter approach, let's have another "loud as all outdoor" confrontation ending in nothing.  

Thank heavens I have my windows closed here or I would have heard the "secret". :womanhappy:

Valued Contributor

Here's an idea for Lulu.  Why not just tell Sasha you know the truth, and Sasha should tell Nina before the wedding!  Then Lulu is off the hook with Valentine, and Nina is more likely to believe the truth if it comes from Sasha.  I know - makes things too easy and GH doesn't want that!  By the way getting tired of Jax going after Dev.  Mind your own business!  Joss is in no danger and actually seems to like Dev so butt out!

Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

Here's an idea for Lulu.  Why not just tell Sasha you know the truth, and Sasha should tell Nina before the wedding!  Then Lulu is off the hook with Valentine, and Nina is more likely to believe the truth if it comes from Sasha.  I know - makes things too easy and GH doesn't want that!  By the way getting tired of Jax going after Dev.  Mind your own business!  Joss is in no danger and actually seems to like Dev so butt out!

So what would these soap writers do if they couldn't fall back on the Secrets to be revealed and the blackmailers who always keep the secret tellers from revealing what they know. Ridiculous. I say either tell what you know, Lulu, or shut up for good.

As for Jax, he's Joslyn's father and he knows Sonny's modus operandi. I don't blame him for being suspicous and worried about what his daughter is being exposed to and what danger is involved. It's Sonny who has a lot to explain, and putting people in danger is his forte.

Respected Contributor

My last thought for the day, Friday, before I  log off....It's wonderful that everyone under the sun gets to "meet"/"see" Baby Donna, BUT, didn't the PTB forget one important member of the family?..................GRANDMA BOBBY!  Seems she is still in the dark as to the arrival of her grand-daughter and all that went with the birth/surgery, etc.  Just sayin'.... Or, did I miss this event?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4  I completely agree with the part of your post about LuLu but I disagree with the part about Jax and Joss. As long as Joss is a minor, Jax has every right to be involved.  Not only a right but a responsibility. I fault Carly more than Sonny because as Joss's mother she should have put her foot down from the beginning. I feel like I have said this at least five times. It was wrong of Carly to put Joss in the position of lying to/keeping stuff from her dad. I don't think Jax is going after Dev but he also has every right to know who is living in the house where his 16 yo daughter resides.

I have been very impressed with Dev starting with backing Sam up and taking Wiley/Jonah to safety. Today he recounted everything that happened with accuracy and even told Jason about something he observed in Peter. He is very smart and astute but again we don't know who he is or what he is capable of under the right/wrong circumstances.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So...will Lulu tell or not???  That is the question, Monday should be interesting!! 

I think she will tell, especially after that little speech Charlotte gave about telling the truth.  But am not sure which person will be told.   But then again, why tell Dustin first??  Will the secret break out before the actual ceremony???