Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique 

Thank you for all you do from starting a new thread each month with reminders of where storylines were a year ago to posting promos and spoilers! Always lively and fun to check in. 

Super Contributor

Please, Ava, lay in a good supply of waterproof mascara.

Super Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort   Did you notice how they focused on Dustin's face and the serious look on his face when Lulu mentioned something about someone not being who you think they are?  Could he be someone other than just Dustin, school teacher? Inquiring minds want to know.

Honored Contributor

@DLew wrote:

@Tique 

Thank you for all you do from starting a new thread each month with reminders of where storylines were a year ago to posting promos and spoilers! Always lively and fun to check in. 

@DLew   thank you. Your words were a lovely way to start my day.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I noticed that Carly looked like she had a iv in her arm...but she wasn't hooked up to any monitors...i saw one but it wasn't plugged in...lol !

We all know that weddings on GH..that every thing goes wrong.!..

and for Nina&Valelintine...i hope it is disrupted!!!...lol!(that was my evil lol))

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@vermint 

his father Chad Stewart was part of the 1960's singing duo Chad and Jeremy

@vermint wrote:

JPS has a nice singing voice...but he just creeps me out as Valentine! His love for Nina is obsessive and unhealthy. 

@I am still oxox  I did not know that! I remember Chad & Jeremy. That explains where he got that voice...thanks for the info!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WildDunes wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort   Did you notice how they focused on Dustin's face and the serious look on his face when Lulu mentioned something about someone not being who you think they are?  Could he be someone other than just Dustin, school teacher? Inquiring minds want to know.

@WildDunes  I noticed that, too! Might be awhile coming, but I don't think Dustin is as good as he seems.

Respected Contributor

@WildDunes @vermint   Yes, I noticed the "look".  I think that was to give us a clue that Dustin is more than the good ol' English teacher.  

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@WildDunes @vermint   Yes, I noticed the "look".  I think that was to give us a clue that Dustin is more than the good ol' English teacher.  

Probably a friend of Valentines. Or Nickolas' ?  Maybe Nick wants him to get close to Lulu so he would end up in Valentines orbit due to Charlotte.  Or maybe Damte sent him to keep Lulu happy.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Dustin, just another character thrown in there for some reason.  Wouldn't it be something if he's Nina's child. Not sure if the timing or age would be right, but hey .... stranger things have happened.  

Did Valentine overhear Madam Mayor talking about snooping at Windemere?  

Helen852