Re: General Hospital ~ October 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

Brothers...Flashback Friday!

6C346400-9868-4CB5-B29E-DB7D975B9A71.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

I haven't watched today's episode yet.  I did read that the little witch is coming back.  I also read that Ryvin will kill Kiki so I guess no recast.

Is it too much to ask for the DNA test on the blanket to come back????  Is it to much to ask for Ava to be found out???  Can we please have the baby reunited with Michael!!!!  Is it too much to ask for Brad to be killed off or sent to prison???

Too many stories in the air, more stuff added, and no conclusions;  good stories have a beginning, middle, and end.  How about wrapping some of these up???

Interesting.  I wonder if that will come about as a result of their counseling sessions and if Ava will be behind it or aware that he is going to do it. 

I'm guessing that if Ryan kills Kiki, he will make sure that Griffin gets charged with the murder. That way Ava will get what she wants.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My area was pre-empted again. This time due to the verdict of a police who shot a young man. Not sure if they will rebroadcast or I'll have to try to catch online.

Anyone want to spill what happened today, I'd appreciate it.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

My area was pre-empted again. This time due to the verdict of a police who shot a young man. Not sure if they will rebroad or I'll have to try to catch online.

Anyone want to spill what happened today, I'd appreciate it.

@Tique  mine was pre-empted for the same reason.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68

I'd rather not see her unless she confesses to Michael about the baby being alive and her part in it!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Was today the day Nelle was supposed to reemerge, if she is I must of missed her. I am upset over the Oscar,  Joslyn story as it is right now

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Tique @cowboy sam  Party at your house!

Roxywine.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique

Recap as I can remember ... kept getting distracted.

Preach and Kiki are going there.  Movies and makeout.

Aiden is faking illness.  Probably being bullied at school.

Cam doing is best not to tell on Oscar.  He is trying very hard to protect Oscar and be a friend to Josh.  Oscar blocked Josh from his FB account.  Cam told Oscar he wasn't being fair to Josh, as did Kim and Drew.  Oscar is in pain and mad at the world.

Jason and Sam kissed and may have some fun tonight, but I think they won't.

Maxi and Peter had a long talk and want to remain friends.  Walked off to the elevator to see if they could make it down.

OK ... there may have been more, but I dozed off.  Sorry kiddos.  This week has put me in a coma.  But, here I am.  Hanging in and hanging on.

OH, If Ryan kills Kiki, will it be Ava and Franco that finally figure it out?  Laura, Lucy and Felwit can't seem to. 

Yes, I heard Brit was coming back.  Need Brit to go after Jason or the docs. and Dr. O to really stir things up.  LOL  Where is Dr. B?  I thought he was going to be Kikis stalker?  Hmmm... Maybe he is and the murder (s) can be blamed on him.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Was today the day Nelle was supposed to reemerge, if she is I must of missed her. I am upset over the Oscar,  Joslyn story as it is right now

No Nelle.  Oscar and Josh story today.  She is hurt, he is angry. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

Brothers...Flashback Friday!

6C346400-9868-4CB5-B29E-DB7D975B9A71.jpeg

OH ... the good ol' days.  Love these guys.  I'll still take either one.  Smiley Wink