Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@Laura14 wrote:

Totally stupid return of Laura.  Faisan was more convincing in his Duke mask.  Can Dr. O come back early and show him how impersonation is done?

------------------

If they are going to make 'Ryan/Kevin" the bad guy, they could at least make him more of a credible Kevin.   While planning to strangle or tie someone up - as he plays with the cord - his crazy man facial expressions are ridiculous. 

Honored Contributor

Ryan and Ava sittin' in a tree.

You kill one and I'll kill three.

Match made in He..

Time will tell.

LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

I did like Carly telling Ava off today! 

Evil Ava left in a hurry..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Nelle's back next week.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68    thanks for the warning.

Another bit of news. This could explain why they didn't make KiKi Nina's daughter. It looks like Haley Erin [KiKi] will be leaving because her pilot got picked up. Just like Jordan 1.0, it doesn't look like GH will allow her to mix them with primetime.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched today's episode yet.  I did read that the little witch is coming back.  I also read that Ryvin will kill Kiki so I guess no recast.

Is it too much to ask for the DNA test on the blanket to come back????  Is it to much to ask for Ava to be found out???  Can we please have the baby reunited with Michael!!!!  Is it too much to ask for Brad to be killed off or sent to prison???

Too many stories in the air, more stuff added, and no conclusions;  good stories have a beginning, middle, and end.  How about wrapping some of these up???

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

I haven't watched today's episode yet.  I did read that the little witch is coming back.  I also read that Ryvin will kill Kiki so I guess no recast.

Is it too much to ask for the DNA test on the blanket to come back????  Is it to much to ask for Ava to be found out???  Can we please have the baby reunited with Michael!!!!  Is it too much to ask for Brad to be killed off or sent to prison???

Too many stories in the air, more stuff added, and no conclusions;  good stories have a beginning, middle, and end.  How about wrapping some of these up???

Interesting.  I wonder if that will come about as a result of their counseling sessions and if Ava will be behind it or aware that he is going to do it. 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  I am so far behind.  Crazy week.  Good to know I have something to look forward to when I get a chance to pop a top and view.  

Honored Contributor

I thought KiKi was leaving months ago.  LOL

Honestly, I'm really tired of holier than thou Carly.  Yeah Ava definitely has issues but Carly certainly is no saint, although she thinks she is. 

She went off on Franco about Elizabeth and now Ava.  Look in the mirror Carly. 

Honored Contributor

General Hospital Honored With Sentinel Award for Alzheimer's Storyline

General Hospital Honored With Sentinel Award for Alzheimer's Storyline image

Soaps.com congratulates General Hospital, which was honored at last night's 19th annual Sentinel Awards for the storyline involving Sonny's family dealing with his father Mike Corbin's Alzheimer's diagnosis. For nearly two decades, the Sentinel Awards have recognized outstanding achievements in television storylines that inform, educate and motivate viewers to make choices for healthier and safer lives. As the entertainment landscape expands, television programs continue to push boundaries, and topics such as disease, injury, maternal health, disability, violence, discrimination and more are being explored through dynamic storytelling. Current Series Executive at ABC Nathan Varni was joined by GH Executive producer Frank Valentini, and cast members Finola Hughes (Anna Devane), Michelle Stafford (Nina Reeves), Max Gail (Mike Corbin) and Laura Wright (Carly Corinthos) at the awards. Wright and Gail presented the award to Valentini, who remarked, "Our goal was to present this struggle as accurately as possible."

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.