Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

Detective Valerie??????  Gimme a break;  and, of course she is partnered with Chase and sitting at Dante's desk.

Margaux is ......well I really can't say!

If Laura can't figure out the switch, who will????  Spencer to the rescue!

New Jordan doesn't show any facial emotion .

I wanted Kiki to be Nina's child.  Another reason to despise Ava!!!  Besides, when Nina and Mommy Dearest were taking Avery, Ava told Madeline that she owed her.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I think old LuLu has the hots for Chase.  Notice the strained expression when she found out Valerie was his new partner?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Yep..i could see her eyes flashing  and her claws coming out.

well, in my mind it was happening..lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There is no way Margeaux would be allowed to remain on that case.  That in and of itself is ridiculous. 

I too feel the Sasha story was way too easily done. 

Did you all notice the look on Laura's face when she hugged Ryan?  Like she knew something was off. 

-----------------------

New Jordan better get a grip on the DA. Diane needs to get on the team and get her kicked off the case due to conflict of interest!!

Laura's face told it all.   And he was too sick to welcome his wifey home!!  How long is that going to last? Actually Lucy even picked up on something strange about "Kevin"!  Am sure that story will ride along til the holidays!

Respected Contributor

@grandma r I'd forgotten that Ava told Madeline she owed her! Kiki could still be Nina's child...this Sasha thing was just too fast and too easy.

Honored Contributor

Here I am again not agreeing with most of you. Although I do think LuLu may find Chase attractive I don't think her reaction to Valerie moving in to what was Dante's desk had anything to do with Chase. I really thought it was more about Dante. As she later said to Chase, it's hard realizing that the rest of the world is moving on. She had a similar reaction as Maxie when Chase moved in to Nathan's desk.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Here I am again not agreeing with most of you. Although I do think LuLu may find Chase attractive I don't think her reaction to Valerie moving in to what was Dante's desk had anything to do with Chase. I really thought it was more about Dante. As she later said to Chase, it's hard realizing that the rest of the world is moving on. She had a similar reaction as Maxie when Chase moved in to Nathan's desk.

I agree with you 100%, @Tique.  I felt like Lulu was sad cuz someone else is taking Dante's spot on the force.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I've been looking forward to today's show all week because of the spoiler that said "Sonny puts Ava in her place" and on the preview for today's show there was a scene showing Ava and Carly. I hope it lives up to my expectations.

I think it's time for Oscar to have another conversation with Jason. I understand Oscar's reaction to finding out about his cancer and his reluctance to talk to his parents; however, at some point someone is going to have to put their foot down.

Yesterday was one of the few times I thought Cam acted honorably. He didn't use the situation to get closer to Joss but that might not last much longer. He's not to be trusted.

Where is baby Wiley? Where is the skunk?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

While I don't particularly like the DA, I WANT her to nail Sonny. In fact, he DID murder her fathher, and everyone seems to be acting as if he didn't pay a parking ticket or something. He committed MURDER! As he has done many times before. I have no sympathy for a gangster and no tolerance for his crimes. I've never liked the Sonny character, never liked that Jason after his brain injury became a hitman for the mob, and am disgusted with this Soap trying to make heroes out of gangland thugs. 

Honored Contributor

I'm really behind but I snuck in Monday's episode at lunch today. 

Boring!  Anyone on Ambien put this on a loop and you'll be good for the rest of the month.

I was good with Valerie out of my life.  Don't need her back.  Although she did get points for having a Phillies cup.  Obviously the writers thought the Phillies were going to close the NL East out just in time for this episode airing....ooops!  True Phillies fans know we go nowhere during crunch time and we didn't. 

Enjoy the playoffs Yankees and Red Sox.  How sad is that to have Dante gone and we have the perfect series going in real life between he and Chase?  Our kindergartners are frustrated ESPN wannabes trying to get to Sportscenter through GH.  Rub a lamp instead.

Totally stupid return of Laura.  Faisan was more convincing in his Duke mask.  Can Dr. O come back early and show him how impersonation is done?

The rest was nonsense and I have already forgotten Oscar, Margaux, Carly, and Kim all whining about the same problems they had six months ago or in Carly's case six decades ago.  Can we please get a fresh story?  I'll pay.