Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68 Your right. Franco got that murderous streak from his mom. If one wants to be factual, Franco is trying to be a better person. How can he be with the parents that he's got. .Scott is still bad to the bone. Maybe not a murderer but out and out nasty, mean and vicious. He's got an endless list of crimes and never felt bad or tried to change, in my opinion.  Kin Shriner always played that role so well, that's why I dislike him sooooo much!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@CLHS68 Your right. Franco got that murderous streak from his mom. If one wants to be factual, Franco is trying to be a better person. How can he be with the parents that he's got. .Scott is still bad to the bone. Maybe not a murderer but out and out nasty, mean and vicious. He's got an endless list of crimes and never felt bad or tried to change, in my opinion.  Kin Shriner always played that role so well, that's why I dislike him sooooo much!

Not always bad. As a very young man, his love story with Laura was sweet and innocent. His bitterness came from her running off with her rapist over him. Then his sweet side re emerged when he fell in love with Doninique, and once again he loses his love...this time to death. Scott, to me, has been shown time and again that it doesn't pay to be good. In addition, he never thought he could live up to his father Lee's reputation. I really feel sorry for Scott because I don't think he likes himself.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Coquille  I don't understand the Scotty hate and now Ruby's famous chili?  Let's dial back the shots and grab a donut with Finn and Alexis.

And Heather was a good girl until she took some bad LSD.  It's not in the genes!  Do we all forget Franco's brain tumor Diane paraded in court?  I'm waiting for one of the jars to grab an Emmy nod at some point with all the screen time they get.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14   you know how this goes. Sme characters you feel an affinity for immediately; others you dislike instantly. For me, Scott was the latter. Never liked him. Can't explain it. Don't need to.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Laura14   you know how this goes. Sme characters you feel an affinity for immediately; others you dislike instantly. For me, Scott was the latter. Never liked him. Can't explain it. Don't need to.

@Tique Truer words were never spoken!

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 Love , love, love Ruby and Kelly's. Some of my best days there. Her chili was something else! As far as heather, she was always sneaky! Have a lot of sppts. Have a good day.

Respected Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

D.A. Margaux seems to be forgetting one simple thing about her father.  He was a MOB LAWYER!  He was no better than any other mobster.

@daisy4 YES! Thank you! It's bad enough with Ava wanting revenge on Kiki for doing something she herself did (twice)...must we have two stories of denial?

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

He's a doofus for one thing. 

Respected Contributor

I am hereby annointing myself President of the Scotty Baldwin Fan Club, @RainCityWoman, you are my Veep.  I have always liked him, always will!

As far as the Ryvin (love that) situation, I dated an IDENTICAL twin, and I mean IDENTICAL for four years, and NOT ONCE did I ever confuse the two of them! NO ONE did!!  Maybe if they stood side by side in the same clothes and did not move or speak, it may have been hard to differentiate, but as soon as one of them moved or spoke, it was obvious who was who.  So dumb!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva@Tique@laura14

Maybe its the writers could never write him a good story?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."