Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

I ran through the week's episodes last night.  I have had my hangover remedy and I say this:

Ryan and Ava together is masterful as some of you pointed out.  I don't think there has been much range with the whole Kevin-Ryan nonsense but we finally got a little bit in that scene.  Too bad Franco (the original) did mental illness better.  Ava is just a baddie to her core.

Ava getting her butt kicked with Carly was nice too.  Although Carly ruling the roost over a kid that isn't even hers is a bit much.  Sonny should have done that scene.  My guess is he was supposed too and it didn't happen for whatever reason.

Can we please get someone to kick the valley girl frenetic acting Maxie has going on?  It is so annoying and the voguing she is doing lately is not helping this character.  I wish they would bring back the girl who subbed for her a while back.  This character needs a more mature touch.  Badly.

I'm beginning to love Peter.  Throwing Griffin's hypocrisy in his face at the boxing club was masterful.  And the whole adoption thing was a nice touch with Nina.  Still not sure how they are going to ruin this character.  Yes I do.  They are going to pair him with Maxie but I like it as is for now.

Where is Robin when you need her?  Joss needs a sit down with Robin about how to lose a first love to a terminal disease.  Robin and Stone Joss and Oscar ain't but it would be a nice nod to history and great writing.  Can't have that though can we?  

And I can't even enjoy Laura being back because this storyline is so ridiculous. While I appreciate finally having a major storyline which involves the vets, this wasn't the one to do.  Inane storylines with seasoned characters is just nonsense on its face.

I am not even commenting on Mr. and Mrs. Lego.  I fast forwarded through every scene and I smiled while doing it.  

Time to start pregaming for tomorrow and all week long.  Hey, we have about 6 weeks to Thanksgiving and the next scheduled GH break.  Sigmund with pizza for dinner on the Wednesday before or we start shooting the hard stuff!       

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

At least if we go to Monica's house and eat Pizza  for Thanksgiving...we will always have some laughs..it gets wild and crazy!!

I'm sending in my reservation now..how about you.?

..oh yeah..we need Roxy also..she will enjoy it and we can sneak her parts of someone elses pizza   while they are arguing over something trivial...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  Roxy is practicing the song as we type!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14   A big thank you for calling out Franco (original). Also think you're on to something with that scene between Ava and Carly. The spoilers did say Sonny and he seemed to be conspicuously missing last week.

@cowboy sam   surely Roxy can have her own pizza. She's earned that.

Image result for bearded dragon eating pizzaImage result for bearded dragon eating pizza

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I've got the order in already.  Roxy gets a large and Preds gets a large.  No one, I mean no one messes with our pizzas.  I did order a few extras ... you never know who's gonna show up for Thanksgiving.  Smiley Wink  Oh, and the drinks are on the way, too.  Up from Monicas wine celler. You know she's been hiding it all these years.  Or maybe it's in the vault.  She does like to visit there often. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, I am just going to say it.

I've been missing Nelle.

I cannot stand teen storylines

I've always prefered Ryan to Kevin.

Thank you.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@Preds  And we all reserve the right to kick Mama Leone out of the kitchen if she insists on a traditional Thanksgiving meal.  She's PC's First Lady now and should be out feeding the homeless from the PC quake.  I refuse to believe everyone is out of their FEMA trailers by now or will be by then.  

Q Mansion takeover in 6 weeks!  Bonus points if Tracy shows up!  

Honored Contributor

@gardensla  My bet is Wiley will be back in Mikey's arms as a Christmas miracle all courtesy of Nelle.  She's got to be bored by now and Brad can't handle his dark side. 

Of course, Julian can take her out with one phone call but then we'd miss the come back story we all know is coming in a year or two.      

Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Okay, I am just going to say it.

I've been missing Nelle.

I cannot stand teen storylines

I've always prefered Ryan to Kevin.

Thank you.

Well hello @gardensla.  It appears you are as "sick" as the rest of us.  LOL  And I mean that is a good way. 

Always speak your mind here.  Share your thoughts and enjoy.  Ryan is more "interesting" than Kevin, but we have to see what will happen with these writers.  I'm hoping Franco or Carly "out" him.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I am not even commenting on Mr. and Mrs. Lego.  I fast forwarded through every scene and I smiled while doing it. 

Oh thank you!  I was afraid it was just me.  Smiley Happy