Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam     this is off topic and actually none of my business so no obligation to answer me.  When I was looking at the "Days" thread last week, I noticed that the person who formerly started the thread was looking for a replacement. Did you think about stepping up?

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

General Hospital Spoilers for Monday October 22:

Carly opens up to Stella.

Alexis tries to help Kristina.

Josslyn puts her plan in motion.

General Hospital Spoilers for Tuesday October 23:

Drew confides in Elizabeth.

Jason helps Kristina.

Sam offers her advice.

General Hospital Spoilers for Wednesday October 24:

Oscar confronts Cameron.

Julian appreciates Olivia’s efforts.

Kim pays Sam a visit.

General Hospital Spoilers for Thursday October 25:

Sonny stops by Charlie’s.

Julian steps in to help Kim.

Finn is pleasantly surprised.

General Hospital Spoilers for Friday October 26:

Sam heads out of town.

Carly is surprised.

Laura is insistent.

Other Spoilers:

Nurse Mary Pat from Ferncliff returns.

Honored Contributor

@Tique

No,as i didn't feel comfortable doing it...i don't even know how to start another thread..  if thats what it's called!.lol

I'm happy that Dr. Kelli offered to do it.

Feel free to ask me any questions  and i hope i can answer them for you anytime.Smiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam   thank you for answering. I didn't start threads on this board either which is why it was a little surprising when I decided someone else needed to take this one over. It didn't have to be me but it needed to be someone who actually posted and interacted with the others who post here.

If one month you [or anyone else] want to start the monthly thread, give a shout-out and I or someone will guide you through it. It's super simple.

Respected Contributor

Since Margeux's mother was Scully's mistress maybe Scully is her father. Her worst nightmare a mob boss for a father and one worse than Sonny.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well either I'm in the best mood I've been in all week or today's show was actually decent. No Kevin, no Ryan, no Ryvin, no Ava, no Julian, no Oscar, no Laura, no Spencer, no LuLu. Decent show!

Drew, great job. You let little Ms Master Manipulator have it. I was hoping you were taping the conversation on your phone but it doesn't look like it. I liked you today. I really liked you.

Margaux crying in the elevator after Drew turned her down. Loss count of how many times this has happened. Drew turning her down not the phony crying in the elevator. Maybe she can get in an acting lesson or ten before she starts taping her next scenes.

You gotta love Spinelli. As Sam said when he believes in something, he doesn't give up. He wants Sam and Jason back as badly as some on this thread.

Oh and Jason thank you for proving that @Preds  picked someone worthy. Either though Drew keeps treating you like the stuff on the bottom of his shoes, you still keep wanting the best for him which is why you encouraged Sam to keep helping him to cope. Don't think I didn't notice those blue eyes smiling right along with your mouth today while you were engaging with Sam.

Sonny still seems to be phoning it in. Hope all is well with Maurice.

Stella how can you be so gracious and compassionate with every one except your own family? Nice interactions with both Michael and TJ.

Maxie provided comedy relief today. Wiley may need a pacifier but James does not. James did not look as comfortable with Peter as he seemed to be with Michael. Why in the world was Maxie asking Michael if James' breathing sounded off?

Reception on The Haunted Star. Curtis and Jordan seem elated about it. Good enough for me.

The End

Happy weekend All!

Honored Contributor

No comment on James being bellied up to the bar. Peter missed his tequila shot rounds.
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68

I hope that is true..and it will make her back off and leave Drew and Sonny 

alone..and from wanting revenge!

She needs to wake up and face reality!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Tique

You are doing a gread job starting this thread for us. Smiley Happy

I agree that Friday's GH..was rather pleasant to watch for a change..!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 that is a great idea!!!  Can't stand her self righteousness.  I don't care for the role of the actress.

James is a little tank/cutie.  Really not fond of Peter's slick hair.  Michael and Maxie are just so comfortable with one another.

Auntie needs to get over her grudge.  If she continues, she will lose her family.  Hatefulness never wins!

What would I like to see????  The truth about Jonah and his return to Michael;  Brad goes to prison.  Ryan is discovered and locked away;  Kevin returns.  Ava does something horrific and is finally put in prison.  Where is that DNA test result?????

Oscar gets some words of wisdom and hope from Jason.  Josslyn discovers the truth.  Aiden gets whatever he needs to be happy.  Valerie and Kristina disappear again, anywhere.  Get Sam and Jason back together permanently!!!