Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

Ladies this was such a great thread. Almost sorry to see this month come to an end.

Happy Halloween from Roxy!

See the source image

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. November will be just as enjoyable.  We can do a pre Thanksgiving party!!!

I thought Danny looked adorable as Jason's mini me.  And Avery, those girls are precious!!!

Very nice cake for Maxie too.

Other than that, I read thru most of the episode.

Happy Halloween!!!

Honored Contributor

I can not take Peter Pan!  I was waiting for him to skip out of Maxie's apartment.  ABC will never get MLB games after that performance.  He should have picked up Danny for the full duo.  The kid is used to being in the closet at the Qs and finally came out too.

And then he came back!  Anyone else spit out their tea when Maxie wanted him to take a bite of her candy and tell her how fresh it was?  Wrong team.  

BTW, is Josslyn going out with a knife through her heart and a pic of Oscar in his trashcan?  Missed opportunity GH!

All of this happy happy on a night when we have a serial killer who for some reason can not kill is making it a horrific night for me.  

Fast forwarded through Jason and Sam.  You're welcome.

Sasha is another annoying character we did not need.  I swear she's Margoux's kid sister.

This whole show was just manipulation after manipulation to go back to tired old storylines sprinkled with bimbo OMG!  I did not enjoy it and I am now off to enjoy my night.  Hope you all do the same!

Honored Contributor

Peter, Peter Pumpkin eater.  Ryan, Ryvin, killin' timmin'. 

Laura, Carly, lets get real ...

Girls, you been thru this ordeal.

Open your eyes and give us a big

Halloween Reveal.

Sasha, just jump his bone and make Ava happy.

Kiki, just slap the B and get everyone another drink.

Jason and Sam, what do you all think?

I say a No Go and  Let Ryan GO GO!

Goodbye Mary Pat.  Sorry, but you ask for that! 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

🎃👻🧟‍♂️!!!

62F15063-C553-4F71-A367-4234C722745D.jpeg

~H~