Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

Grandma R - I totally agree with all you said. I hope that it all comes to be.  I am getting tired of this baby thing and want Brad to spill the beans, but I guess that is not happening.  It probably will happen around one of the holidays.  Sam and Jason should just get together and end that storyline.  I can't understand what is taking them so long, isn't that why she isn't with Drew or am I missing something here.  Maxie and Lulu are both annoying and I hope that Peter goes with someone else, how about the new girl in town, Nina's daughter, she sure is pretty enough. 

Respected Contributor

@grandma r You have quite a list. Not sure all that will happen at least not for a while.

I do want Michael to get his baby & for Brad to pay. The thing I hate is that Lucas will be destroyed & none of it is his fault. It is mostly all on Nelle. She made Brad take the baby & he should have told but He knew how bad Lucas wanted a baby & did not want to disappoint him. He did wrong & it will be worse this way.

Honored Contributor

Just throwing this out there, but I'd like to see Maxi with Michael, Lulu with Peter.  The Maxi/Micky mix would drive the Family crazy because of Maxi in to everything.  The Lulu/Peter would drive Valentine crazy because now Peter would be stepfather to Charlotte and Damte would go bezerk because of Rocco ... the child we never see.

Now, the rest of them ... hmmm ... DA will get hers when Jason and Sonny figure out Scully is her dad. 

Sam ... she can't commit to either because ... she wants Jason, she loves Drew, she loves Jason. I see her finding a new "distraction" that will take her away from both of them.

I see Jason ... going to get "relief" from anyone... even Ava.

Nurse Crazy is back in town so I see her as Kevin/Ryans first victim.  Kiki next. 

Stella ... she'll show for the wedding andI hope she takes Mike as her date, but it is on the Haunted Star and nothing good ever happens there.

Wish Brad would finally crack ... I want the baby back with this dad, but I do hurt for Lucas when this comes out ... if ever.  Maybe they are waiting for him to become a teenager before the world knows.  Back burner for a few years?  Hmmm....

Laura and ...Not your Husband ... Not interested.  If you can't figure it out, neither can I.  Get the heck out of there.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds

Agree with everything you wrote!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Laura14. How was your weekend? Just thought I'd say hi and getting off line. I partied too much this weekend and now, I have a little migraine. I did check in this weekend twice and all looked quiet. Let me know how you made it through the weekend and I'll check in tomorrow to see how GH was today. Take care. 

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille  I have guests until Wednesday so I am hanging in until then.  They just moved my television and unhooked it so I am probably not going to see GH this week until they leave.  I don't know that the DVR is going to record with the tv moved and unplugged.  Probably not.  

I am thinking vacation day Thursday.  I need a break!  Let me know how GH goes in case I can't see it everyone.

Hope you all had a great weekend!    

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@Coquille  I have guests until Wednesday so I am hanging in until then.  They just moved my television and unhooked it so I am probably not going to see GH this week until they leave.  I don't know that the DVR is going to record with the tv moved and unplugged.  Probably not.  

I am thinking vacation day Thursday.  I need a break!  Let me know how GH goes in case I can't see it everyone.

Hope you all had a great weekend!    

@Laura14 Try to enjoy, Thursday is right around the corner! I'm sure we both won't be missing much. I and everyone else will fill you in if something Grrrrrreat happens! Don't hold your breath unless that's what you need to do to get through the next few days!😉

Check'n Out!🌞😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Look like Laura is finally getting a clue

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So many stories are just dragging!  Am already so sick of the Ryan/Laura/Kevin/Carly story.  Even the Mike story is now getting thin.The Kim/Drew/Oscar/Joss/Cam story needs to move along.  There just seems to be no end..... 

During the hour show, I find myself clicking away from GH and checking other channels.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday when I hearted the message about Laura getting a clue, I hadn't watched the show. Just finished watching and I still see Laura as clueless. Here's my recap of yesterday's show in case you missed it. Laura had a drink with Scotty and she talked about Kevin's strange behavior the entire time. I hope she at least offered to pay their tab. Can't figure out which of the following three things was the most nauseating.

• Alexis confronted Kristina again at her place of employment with another potential job. Alexis has a former client who's an Actuary and needs an employee so of course she coerced him into hiring Kristina sight unseen. Then after Kristina turns her down and said she would like to manage her own life, Alexis can't resist getting a dig in about how Kristina hasn't done too well so far.  Then Alexis has the audacity to look at Kristina and ask "Why do I keep saying things like that?" Gag!
  • After the run-in with her mother, Kristina needs a break. She goes outside and calls Parker who has obviously moved on. Kristina tells a lie about her new career, wishes her well, and goes back into the bar. Julian tells Kristina since things are slow, she may as well leave for the day. She does but not before grabbing an almost full bottle of Tequila, cramming it into her oversized bag, and then the next time we see her she is sitting on a park bench drinking the Tequila straight from the bottle. So Kristina, who's your mama?
  • Drew and Kim sitting at Charlies waiting for Oscar. Drew is quite apprehensive about Kim begin there because he feels like Oscar is going to feel ambushed. Right call Drew! Oscar arrives and continues his idiotic behavior where he tells off both his parents and then leaves. Drew is sitting there with that smug "told you" expression on his face and Kim is looking like someone kicked her in the stomach. Can I slap all three of them?

There were other scenes. Alexis shows up for a therapy session after being MIA for weeks. She notices that Ryvin doesn't seem to remember some things she's certain she told Kevin.

Carly awakens from a nightmare where she hears the mystery patient who was next door to her tapping "help me". She later tells Stella that she would like to advocate for those patients who don't have the money or a friend like Jason to help them. Of course her motivation is the former neighbor at Ferncliff.

Joss runs into Oscar and wishes him a Happy Birthday. She invites him to join her and Cam at a rally but he said he has plans and he's already late. Cam shows up and Joss and Cam take a series of pictures designed to make Oscar jealous.

After ditching Scotty, Laura goes back to the hospital to pick up "Kevin" who is not there so she reaches for a pad to write him a note. When she picks up the pad, she sees a list of names; the last name is "Felicia". Ryvin returns to his office and sees Laura reading his list.

The End.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.