Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@Laura14  Ok. Got my Iced Cappuccino ready and we bought some pastry at Trader Joe's today. I'm back on sugar, sooo bad. So GH will be starting in a few and I'm bummed because Nelle is coming back today☹️.Although, why should today be any different than any other day?

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille  You know you could share.  But it's okay.  I'm still working.  I got the economy for you.  LOL

Lemme know if Scotty is back.  And I thought we were done with the wench?  If this chick does a pre/postpartum defense and gets off and returns to GH, someone is gonna die and Ryan will not be the murderer.  

You will just see me chucking writer's bodies into upcoming scenes for November sweeps.  

Super Contributor

LOVE Nelle for the sole reason that she's been the only person to ever stick it to Carly

Honored Contributor

@leighagemini  She's had her moments but she's no Heather.  I say bring back the OG and let the crazy really fly!

Respected Contributor

@leighagemini Welcome. Some of us have been watching GH since day one and some that have only been watching for awhile. Makes noooo difference. We goof around a lot, so don't take anything we say to seriously. As I'm sure you have noticed by now, we make fun of GH because it's been so lost the last few years. Unfortunately, nobody wants to find the writers (bad joke) because they're bad and that's not in a good way. So, we have fun with GH and all that entails! We're all hooked, that's why we're still here! Everyone here respects one another and we all try to make each other laugh and sometimes, we try to lift one another up, when needed. You'll see, this forum has a hell of a bunch of ladies and I use that word ladies, loosely!

Honored Contributor

@Coquille ... My play time list changes with my moods. LOL  All about the Jason, Shawn, Curtis, Drew, possibly Sonny.  Max and Robert for fun.  Dr. Preacher /Carpenter ... so he could see what it should be... could be.  ROTFL  But, he'd probably follow me around like a puppy after. 

On my wierd days, a Cassidine ... just for their flair for "romance". 

@leighagemini ... excellent list.  Welcome to the nuthouse. Smiley Happy

@redwingsgal ... greedy much? Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Coquille  Who the $#@! are you calling a lady?  Smiley LOL  That is our one and only @Tique apparently....Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@leighagemini    please excuse my former friends.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique  I am showing a certain body part to you.  It might be small and typing or it might be 'behind' me.  Your choice! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Coquille  Who the $#@! are you calling a lady?  Smiley LOL  That is our one and only @Tique apparently....Smiley Tongue

@Laura14 I was trying to be nice! I did mean it in the loosest sense! Ok, lady on the outside and as I said before, Freaky Deaky on the inside. Better???