@redwingsgal wrote:

In no particular order, @Coquille :

Frisco

Noah

Patrick

Shawn

Nathan

Blackie

Ahhhhh, that should be enough for now....I may need a few minutes alone now!!!!

@Coquille    I think @redwingsgal    is guilty of one of the seven deadly sins: greed. She had a list of six people above. She was willing to share Curtis with me. When @Laura14 mentioned Noah Drake, she wanted him and now she also wants Drew. That one has a healthy appetite. @Preds   just thinking about all this wears me out.

@Tique, She must be one of those whipper snappers. If heard that in some movie. If not, then more power and strength to @redwingsgal. She'll need it. I bow to her.  I'd be happy with just Shawn and Blackie. I could handle the two of them, AAAAALLLLLLLLLL day and night, at my own risk.It would be well worth any risk! @Laura14 wants Noah, Johnny and now Drew also? Ok, I'm sure she could handle them and more. When we're all done, we'll meet up Kelly's and have some snacks, egg creams, cocoa and Chili, for those who are so inclined. I'll have EMS on call, for anyone that might need them.

@Preds, we're making a list and checking it twice, who do you want to have playtime with?

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@Laura14 wrote:

@Preds  Thank you!  I just spit out my tea reading that line of BS @Tique was trying to run through here!  

@Laura14 I'm eating and just started choking on my food when I read @Tique's post!😉

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique  OMG gimme a minute.  I am having a moment and something else.  Meg Ryan has nothing on me.  

@Laura14 I knew I liked you for some reason! Freaky Deaky!✨✨✨

Honored Contributor

@Coquille  I have no claim on Drew.  Noah and Johnny are my playmates and no one else's and I did close my office door before having my moment here at work with Rick.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Preds  Thank you!  I just spit out my tea reading that line of BS @Tique was trying to run through here!  

@Laura14 I'm eating and just started choking on my food when I read @Tique's post!😉

Did you catch that BS she was running @Coquille?  Even Roxy rolled over and played dead when she laid eyes on @Tique's post!  

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Coquille  I have no claim on Drew.  Noah and Johnny are my playmates and no one else's and I did close my office door before having my moment here at work with Rick.  Smiley Very Happy

@Laura14 Thank you for that! Less exciting though, huh?

Honored Contributor

@Coquille  Boss Satan ruins all my fun.  I need to breathe and live on the edge and the Bible Belt is just not my peeps.  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Did you catch that BS she was running @Coquille?  Even Roxy rolled over and played dead when she laid eyes on @Tique's post!  

@Laura14 Still choking............But now, LAUGHING so much, Im 😂

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 Truth to Power! Enjoy yourself! We never KNOW what's around the corner!

I have to start checking my posts. I'm making too many spelling or word errors. Sorry for that. 🤓

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique I haven't posted in awhile and not even sure if I have posted here before. I'm not the avid GH watcher I used to be but I'm kinda getting back into it and I catch the fb page to see what is going on.  Wish they had the writing/producing team of the 90's/early 00s

Oh and hottness level goes:  Jason, Drew, Sonny, Julian, Curtis, Franco, Valentine, Chase Smiley Wink