Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@SydneyH wrote:

Why can't Michael have an relationship with a normal woman?  Creepy Nelle is getting on my last nerve.

IMO Billy Miller's acting is about as good as wallpapers so I wouldn't be sad at all for him to leave.  Woman LOL

@cowboy sam, it looked to me like Carly was having Brick (that guy that does work for Sonny) investigate things with Oscar. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Why can't Michael have an relationship with a normal woman?  Creepy Nelle is getting on my last nerve.

IMO Billy Miller's acting is about as good as wallpapers so I wouldn't be sad at all for him to leave.  Woman LOL

@cowboy sam, it looked to me like Carly was having Brick (that guy that does work for Sonny) investigate things with Oscar. 

@Lipstickdiva   Ooh ooh ooh!!! Couldn't have said it better. He is one person you and I have agreed on since he first entered Port Charles. Did he gain some weight while he was gone? He always looked flabby but now even more so. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I agree Billy Miller is a terrible actor and he mumbles you cannot understand what he is saying. I do not know why they ever brought him on. Some people think he is so good looking I don't see it. I don't find him good looking.

Honored Contributor

Billy Miller is an incredible actor given the right character role.  See Y&R.  It's a shame he is so wasted on GH.  No one does comedy like him.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Billy Miller is an incredible actor given the right character role.  See Y&R.  It's a shame he is so wasted on GH.  No one does comedy like him.  

I didn't like him on Y&R either. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

I didn't like him on Y&R either. 

I don't like this post.  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Yes ,Carly wanted Brick to investagteNelle..but Sonny said No!

But Josh..i bet will help Oscar find out who  his dad is.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I agree Billy Miller is a terrible actor and he mumbles you cannot understand what he is saying. I do not know why they ever brought him on. Some people think he is so good looking I don't see it. I don't find him good looking.

-------------------

Couldn't agree more!!!  Have been saying so for quite a while now.  He literally does not "emote". His face is always so "stiff"....looks jelled to me!  I have never seen him in another role, but he seems to be uncomfortable in this "Jason" role.  The first Jason was "cold" but at least he reacted.....

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:

Well lets remember that little gem of a storyline when he thought he was attracted to and kissing his cousin.  Who of course didn't end up being his cousin.  But still....that doesn't make it any better.

My theory is any charisma or personality Michael had, he left it in his childhood coma years ago. 

Have to agree there. The actor and the character to me are vanilla ice cream...no distinctive flavor to the personality. Was it the original Kiki they thought was his cousin? I'd forgotten that. I'm still trying to understand how it is that Michael through all his trials and tribulations being shot and in a coma and being in prison and attacked there, suddenly became qualified to be the CEO of a huge corporation. AND he's never in the office!!!

I was wondering that myself.  Not to mention Laura Spencer being on the Hospital board.  Really?  What qualifications does she have for that?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

The character I can't stand the most is Griffin.  He is always whining about something and has that sad puppy dog look.  He is always telling everyone what they are doing wrong with their lives.  He tries to act "holier than thou" yet he thought Charlottle was his daughter.  Excuse me Mr. Perfect, but priests are supposed to be celebate! Now he is all worried about Ava who is a lot emotionally stronger than he is.  I just want to smack him and say snapped out ot it man!!

All so true.  But he sure is nice to look at!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead