Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Coquille

Westchester County here, no GH here right now either, oh we will just have to catch up tomorrow, I think it is more that 1 person it seem like a huge tragedy that happened

@Coquille wrote:

@grandma r I live in NYC and they have interrupted the show again. It has not been on for about 5 minutes or so because someone was hit by a truck on the West Side Bike Pass. They couldn't wait until 4:00 for this? They say no active threat so why? Enjoy the show.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox Yes. It does look like a tragedy. The problem with ABC, is that they do this for a broken toenail. This I can understand. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille

I totally understand, my hubby works a few blocks from the site and I am sure he hears all of the emergency vehicles.  The might be an accident but in today's day and age, it is always just worrisome.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox Absolutely. This sounds like it was done on purpose but minute by minute it can change. Living in the city is frightening on a daily basis but like everyone else, day by day. Glad your husband isn't closer. Hope he doesn't have a hard time getting home. 

Honored Contributor

@Coquille

I worked on Broadway and Beaver on 9-11, I was standing on Church and Exchange Place when the second plane hit, we lived in Brooklyn at the time, hubby was working on Houston Street at the time. 

Fast forward 15 years we live in Westchester I am retired and now he is in Lower Manhattan

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox Thank god you are both ok! Stay that way, Happy and Healthy.

Honored Contributor

I'm hearing at least six dead and eleven injured.  Fake gun involved?  A school bus hit?  Prayers for all in Manhattan. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

It seems that the details are still being sorted out, now they are saying deliberate act.

#prayforNYC,

#NYCstrong

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@corita  You left out dreamy blue, suck you in blue, gaze into my eyes blue...just to name a few more blue.

-----------------

SB's eye color really is amazing!!  I wonder if he is not wearing contacts!! Smiley Happy  I went to high school with a guy who had the same intensity of eye color, but his were green!!  They were mesmerizing....he had black hair and eyelashes and beautiful tan skin!!!  It was like looking into green lights!!

Valued Contributor

The New York attack was definitely a terrible thing , but the reporter had no real information to deliver.  After he told what had happened all he kept doing was babbling on about they really don't know the details ,and reporters are on the way, and the police won't let us near it, and babble, babble, babble!  They could have reported it in 5 minutes and returned to GH until their 4 o'clok newscast.  They were the only New York station to do this.  It is more than annoying, especially when they really don't have anything to say!