Honey, I'm home and I had a hard day
Pour me a cold one and oh, by the way
Rub my feet, gimme something to eat
Fix me up my favorite treat
Honey, I'm back, my head's killing me
I need to relax and watch TV
Get off the phone, give the dog a bone
Hey! Hey! Honey, I'm home!"

Can't get this song outa' my head after seeing Jason/Drew/? opening the door.  LOL

Or this:

Image result for the shining images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2017 Thread, Spoilers

OMG! When is Nathan going to grow a pair and tell that ridiculous Amy to start a Go Fund Me Page. Are we really sure she even HAS a brother??? Now he's got groupies at his door. If Maxie had stayed home in the first place, that insipid Amy wouldn't have contrived this whole thing to begin with. It's obvious she doesn't like Maxie and never has. Get her out of there.

Honored Contributor

And another rope and hand throw in ten minutes or less! 

I don't even remember the stories from yesterday because I fast forwarded through them all except Dr. Dave and Alexis. Too bad it was ruined by the intrusion of the ridiculous May December romance they have going with Kristina that NO ONE is interested in that I can find.

I guess Kiki is going to go all fatal attraction now that Alexis has stolen her man and Dylan is gone.  Can't wait for her to boil a stuffed bunny in the Kelly's chili.   Nelle will be so happy to have a fellow bad girl taking the heat off of her.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

OMG! When is Nathan going to grow a pair and tell that ridiculous Amy to start a Go Fund Me Page. Are we really sure she even HAS a brother??? Now he's got groupies at his door. If Maxie had stayed home in the first place, that insipid Amy wouldn't have contrived this whole thing to begin with. It's obvious she doesn't like Maxie and never has. Get her out of there.

----------------

I HATE the Nathan/Amy/Maxie story!!  It is so ridiculous and pointless!!  I have never liked the mean, gossipy Amy and do wonder if there really is a brother!!

Honored Contributor

The Love Boat!!  Soon will be making another...It's Gopher!  As a priest!  

We are secretly watching SNL on ABC right?  

And did they just take Anna's old scar out of wardrobe to slap on Ava's face?  Probably...

Oh my gosh, still have most of the show to go too.  Pray for me, Gopher.   

Esteemed Contributor

Today was a waste!  As if that conversation between Griffin and Fr Gopher would take place in an open chapel?????

This Parker/Kristina thing is no more acceptable than the Sonny/Emily thing years ago.  The age difference is ridiculous!  Besides, the story didn't work before and it's not working now!

Yesterday's nonsense with young screaming fans at Nathan's door was ridiculous too!

Honored Contributor

At least we didn't see Sam today!

we need to let Alexia's daughter runaway with her "friend"    thats one less caracter that we don't need on G.H.!!

Who should we send away next.??

lets send all the kids away plus teenagers 

then ,

Nina,Amy,Griffin,Nathan and ???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

At least we didn't see Sam today!

we need to let Alexia's daughter runaway with her "friend"    thats one less caracter that we don't need on G.H.!!

Who should we send away next.??

lets send all the kids away plus teenagers 

then ,

Nina,Amy,Griffin,Nathan and ???

Get rid of that witch Ava. I'm already gagging at the thought of Griffin hooking up with her. She is truly a horrible person. 

Valued Contributor

Goodbye Christina... thank goodness I don't have to watch or listen to her for a long while!  Now we have to watch sad eyed Griffin find himself.  I am going to like seeing Alexis and Dr David develop a relationship, but, you know Julian is going to come waltzing back into town.  I can't wait to find out what BM/Drew has got up his sleeve.  Waiting for my man Jason to get home and to come face to face with Sonny/Carly, I could careless about monotone Sam.  I love my GH, writting faults and all!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Valued Contributor

@chicagoan wrote:

Goodbye Christina... thank goodness I don't have to watch or listen to her for a long while!  Now we have to watch sad eyed Griffin find himself.  I am going to like seeing Alexis and Dr David develop a relationship, but, you know Julian is going to come waltzing back into town.  I can't wait to find out what BM/Drew has got up his sleeve.  Waiting for my man Jason to get home and to come face to face with Sonny/Carly, I could careless about monotone Sam.  I love my GH, writting faults and all!

I'm kind of thinking Dr. David is the one who reported the Professor. I liked him as Max Holden on OLTL, but this character he's playing a bit too cheesy for me.