Occasional Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Taking a break from GH for awhile....the Ava/Griffin storyline is icky. There is no way he would ever be interested in her.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've only seen part of yesterday's show. That 1 year anniversary of Morgan's death at the cemetery was so silly I fast forwarded through it.  They were all so taken with that collage and how beautiful it was, I just had to laugh.  Someone glued some pictures to a piece of cardboard and put it on an easel.  Really? 

I don't know how Dr. David would have known Parker to report her to PCU but I got the feeling something is up with him too.  When Parker and Christina walked out of Kelly's, he was looking at them and just the fact that they made it a point to show that made me think he is going to come out against g@y relationships or something.  Alexis never said anything about Christina dating a woman.    

Nathan comes off as such a mimbo, I can't stand it.  Here's a thought Detective Dimwit.  You have a peephole on your apartment door.  Why not use it and if it's a bunch of screaming girls, don't answer the door!   

Something about Dr David just rubs me wrong, he is just so sleezy, but why would he report Parker and possibility Christina  if he wants to "date" Alexis.

The Manlanders story is getting old, not sure that he is a mimbo, more like a dude who is very easy to manipulate

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would like to thank Ava for warming Griffin up for me.  Our scenes will not be able to be aired because this Laura does it right.  Smiley Tongue  Can't wait for their new baby next year which GH should call Damien.  Smiley LOL

And speaking of Laura, the GH Laura "wants the fairytale?"  Was she stoned during her second wedding?  How much more of a fairytale does she want?  Barring Scotty catching her bouquet and the whole Helena curse thing, she got it and the cover of Newsweek.      

Esteemed Contributor

MY eyes! My eyes! How can I unsee the priest and the murderess getting it on! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Honored Contributor

Wait a second didn't Laura have the fantasy with Luke.

This reminds me of a dear friend who DVR'ed the wedding and would watch it over and over Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I can't understand how Jason knew Chrimson was for sale? and  why would Jason buy Crimson ??   Another Dumb story line!

Loved the conversation/threat Val had with Nelle  at Chrimson!!

Nelle better be very careful if /when she tries to blackmail Val and hew lady kissing......ok so she might show the picture to Val's wife..but the payback..lol!

..she forgets how dangerous Val can be..bye bye Nelle..i hope!

Michael still doesn't want to believe Curtis about Nelle....duh!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

I can't understand how Jason knew Chrimson was for sale? and  why would Jason buy Crimson ??   Another Dumb story line!

Jason didn't just buy Crimson.  He bought all of "Derek Wells Media"  which was owned by Julian Jerome who is now in Jail.  That includes newspapers and other holdings.    Jason made a phone call to Julian in jail the other day.  I guess that's when he made the offer.    Since Sam is Julian's daughter he probably wanted her to have it.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam    Michael is naive. It's Friday and I'm trying to be diplomatic here and not say "dumb". Curtis had a preview of that when he took the case. He originally thought Michael wanted proof that Nelle was guilty but Michael wanted the opposite.

Best line of another lame show said by Sam to Jason - "Talk about the blind leading the blind". It was good to see Diane, if only for a few minutes.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Nelle is one little devious witch!!!!  She may have met her match, however, if she tries to blackmail Valentine.

Sam and Jason 2 running a media company?????  Wonder how the writers will play this out.

Ava and Griffin together is disgusting on so many levels!

Honored Contributor

I missed the whole part of Jason buying the media firm