Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@corita  Brenda Barrett is Oscar's Mom, did Sonny have a thing with her?

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Since the writers seem to be rewriting history on GH or not bothering to remember things that have happened in the past and are throwing things out that are totally non-sensical, it wouldn't surprise me if they don't make Oscar Hayden's and Finn's son.  Woman LOL 

-----------------

I have been wondering if Oscar isn't Sonny's  son!!  Would be a stretch, but this is GH!!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

--------

Really don't know, but there is something that makes me think they (Oscar andSonny) resemble each other !!!   And what a story -- Josselyn, Oscar, Sonny, Carly!!!

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Since the writers seem to be rewriting history on GH or not bothering to remember things that have happened in the past and are throwing things out that are totally non-sensical, it wouldn't surprise me if they don't make Oscar Hayden's and Finn's son.  Woman LOL 

-----------------

I have been wondering if Oscar isn't Sonny's  son!!  Would be a stretch, but this is GH!!

Esteemed Contributor

Brenda had a thing with a few people.  I really don't want her to be Oscar's mom!  And, I certainly think Sonny has enough kids with enough women;  we don't need another one!!!

Yesterday Ava mentioned the Nyad.  Then, somehow Huxley is on board the same ship as Jason.  Please don't revisit that.  It was contrived the first time, no need for a repeat.  

Amazing how Ava had eye makeup under her bandage!!!  

I just want to jump ahead to Sam seeing original Jason.  Of course, I just want to move on to some better storylines.

Jordan asking advice from Nathan?????  She is just a waste IMHO.  I like Curtis, but, he could do better.  And, why so many Valerie sightings????

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Laura14 wrote:

LipstickDiva wrote:

Laura14 wrote:

Billy Miller is an incredible actor given the right character role.  See Y&R.  It's a shame he is so wasted on GH.  No one does comedy like him.  

I didn't like him on Y&R either. 

I don't like this post.  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Woman LOL ... It's great that with the soaps 'we can agree to disagree' all in good natured fun Woman LOL

~~~

I liked Billy Miller (I miss him) in Y&R, I wish they would have given him a chance to be in the corprate world, but he is more of a relaxed dresser Woman Happy  ... and the way the Y&R story line is going now, the 'new Billy' played by Jason Thompson seems to be better for this corprate/business part. 

Billy Miller, for now, on GH appears to be suited in his part as Jason.

I have always thought that Billy Miller mumbled when he spoke his lines ... he always reminds me of a baseball player with "a wad of chaw"  Woman LOL

~~~~~~

@Laura14 and @Lipstickdiva

Esteemed Contributor

I read that October 19th will be real Jason's date to arrive at Port Charles  But then I also read October 18th is the date!!  Smiley Happy  Am guessing it will be that week...

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

--------

Really don't know, but there is something that makes me think they (Oscar andSonny) resemble each other !!!   And what a story -- Josselyn, Oscar, Sonny, Carly!!!

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

-----------------

The original actor cast to be Oscar had a more Latin look about him and actually could have passed for Sonny's son. This one doesn't. Brenda and Sonny DID have a torrid love affair, but she moved on. Somehow in the back of my mind I remember the last time she showed up on GH, she had that child and she was on the run from someone from whom she was protecting that child. Am I wrong? Did I dream this? Hope not. That would mean GH has invaded my dreams.

Honored Contributor

@corita

Ava made it back in a blink of a eye..and showed up at the hospital to see another doc and lo and behold guess who showed up.?.Val...now how did he know she would be there??  

oh..right things just happen on GH..lol!

Once Jason finally gets back to GH...

will Sonny be the first person  to see Jason when he shows up at his house??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

--------

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

-----------------

The original actor cast to be Oscar had a more Latin look about him and actually could have passed for Sonny's son. This one doesn't. Brenda and Sonny DID have a torrid love affair, but she moved on. Somehow in the back of my mind I remember the last time she showed up on GH, she had that child and she was on the run from someone from whom she was protecting that child. Am I wrong? Did I dream this? Hope not. That would mean GH has invaded my dreams.

You are not dreaming.  She had a little boy but it was supposedly with someone else.  I don't think the father was ever on screen.  I want to say it all took place in Africa I think and for some reason the name Alexander wants to pop into my head.  I'm too lazy to google.

That little boy will come back and take Sonny out just like I foretold in an earlier post.  Oscar is a mobster and the head of one of the five families.  Smiley Very Happy   

Super Contributor

For those who care or don’t remember:

Aleksander Janáček, Sr. was a fictional character on the ABC soap opera General Hospital. He was the son of the late, mob boss, Theo Hoffman (aka The Balkan) and his wife, Suzanne Stanwyck. He is also the father of Brenda Barrett's son, Alec Scott.

He was never shown on-screen except through Dante Falconeri and Brenda Barrett's flashbacks.

Dante was assigned to protect Brenda in New York before he came to Port Charles. During an altercation with Aleksander, Dante dropped his gun. Brenda picked it up and shot Aleksander dead. 

Valued Contributor

What will Sonny and Carly's reaction be when they discover it's thanks to Ava Jerome that the 'real Jason' is back!  

And then we have to endure the storyline of how did Jason #1 get to St.Petersburg, etc, etc.  

Helen852