Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@tucka wrote:

I think its sad that the writers are messing with the sam and jason story,they have two kids   ,and now the real jason is coming back?what will happen with the relationship between the fathers and the kids,who is who? this is messed up,leave it alone,the old jason decided to leave for another soap and now  he lost that job so we are suppose to welcome him back? that is not fair to the new jason who i have gotton use to,yes I know alot of you like the old Jason better,but is that fair ? Where are the good writers of yesterday? these stories are getting whacked.Tucka.

I agree with you, @tucka, this is NOT fair to Billy Miller.  SB is a traitor.  Buh bye, Steve

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Valued Contributor

Oscar and Jocelyn were talking about Oscar's father today.  If the rumors are true that Brenda is his mother than either Sonny or Jax could be his father.  If it's Jax than Jocelyn and Oscar would be half brother and sister.  If it's Sonny they would not be related by blood, but it would still be awkward!  Just guessing!

Honored Contributor

@daisy4

I think thay Jocelyn..will have her body guard or someone to find out who Oscar's dad is then we will also learn who is his mom is..but we know who she is.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Please not another child for Sonny.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Finally caught up. After the ridiculous pulling out a gun after Laura preached patience to her daughter, that was an incredible scene with two actors who know how to act. I gave a standing ovation.

Also kudos to the sweet relationship building between Ava and Father hot pants. Celibacy is hard you guys. Smiley Sad

And Stella is a riot and staying in town. I demand a scene with her and Epiphany. Drinks and shots at Jakes like the good old days. And then Marcus walks into a bar....

So I'm going with Oscar as Mikey's kid with Brenda. Because we just haven't ruined Mikey enough. What a wasted character with such potential. At least Jason will be back to pick up the pieces.

I actually enjoyed two out of three episodes. A little sad we didn't get a chance to say bye to Lamp lady but thems the breaks.

Oh and high five to Anna and Finn too. Nice and refreshing to see character building instead of all the stupid plot twists.
Honored Contributor

Yooohoooo! @Laura14, Tristen (Colin) will be returning on Monday!!! 😉

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:
Finally caught up. After the ridiculous pulling out a gun after Laura preached patience to her daughter, that was an incredible scene with two actors who know how to act. I gave a standing ovation.

Also kudos to the sweet relationship building between Ava and Father hot pants. Celibacy is hard you guys. Smiley Sad

And Stella is a riot and staying in town. I demand a scene with her and Epiphany. Drinks and shots at Jakes like the good old days. And then Marcus walks into a bar....

So I'm going with Oscar as Mikey's kid with Brenda. Because we just haven't ruined Mikey enough. What a wasted character with such potential. At least Jason will be back to pick up the pieces.

I actually enjoyed two out of three episodes. A little sad we didn't get a chance to say bye to Lamp lady but thems the breaks.

Oh and high five to Anna and Finn too. Nice and refreshing to see character building instead of all the stupid plot twists.

I called him Dr/Father cutie pie yesterday

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@tucka wrote:

I think its sad that the writers are messing with the sam and jason story,they have two kids   ,and now the real jason is coming back?what will happen with the relationship between the fathers and the kids,who is who? this is messed up,leave it alone,the old jason decided to leave for another soap and now  he lost that job so we are suppose to welcome him back? that is not fair to the new jason who i have gotton use to,yes I know alot of you like the old Jason better,but is that fair ? Where are the good writers of yesterday? these stories are getting whacked.Tucka.

I agree with you, @tucka, this is NOT fair to Billy Miller.  SB is a traitor.  Buh bye, Steve

@redwingsgal    In theory I agree with you and @tucka about SB's return but life isn't fair. The stories aren't getting whack; they've been whack and that's not fair. Obviously since the ratings are up I'm not the only one who's happy to see Steve back.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Yooohoooo! @Laura14, Tristen (Colin) will be returning on Monday!!! 😉

@loveschocolate  NO WAY!!!!  Happy dance!! Smiley Very Happy

Well now I just have to go spam the Y&R thread again, you trouble maker you.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@tucka wrote:

@redwingsgal    In theory I agree with you and @tucka about SB's return but life isn't fair. The stories aren't getting whack; they've been whack and that's not fair. Obviously since the ratings are up I'm not the only one who's happy to see Steve back.

If no one had replaced SB in the role of Jason, I would be happy he is back.  But this same thing happened years ago when Greenlee (aka Hayden) came back to her role after Sabine Singh had played her and did an excellent job.  Sabine was then fired and Greenlee never caught on with the audience again.

I do think that there is a better storyline in place for SB's return, but as long as BM does not become wallpaper and eventually lose his job also.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it