Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Newsflash so the Dr/Priest cutie pie saved Ava but the plane was detained at the airport, wonder what is going to happen next

I stopped watching for a few years: is Jason in Port Charles the real one or is the one in Russia the real one and why was he being held there, my mind is spinning Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

So will the ship get to PC before the airplane?  LOL

You know it's some nuclear powered sub driving at warp speed through international waters.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

So Ava and Griffin walked out of the "hospital" site , suit cases in hand....and no one stopped them...no guards, no receptionist????   Really...this is getting even more ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

@corita

Ava..said she would go to the front desk and tell them that she was leaving...lol!

Well..what made Laura look different today???

She shook Val up  with the gun..i think he was really thinking..i'm dead!

Wish we knew what happened after Ava found out there was a problem and fight delayed?

Finn&Anna??

The hypocondratic woman?

etc

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think SB is the real Jason;  the other Jason will turn out to be Drew.  Of course we are all supposed to forget about everything that happened over the last 5 or so years!  We are supposed to forget about Helena holding the real Jason at Creighton Clark.  My guess is that now we will be told that Helena somehow knew about the twins.  She was probably working with Faison.  As long as viewers forget what transpired when Billy Miller came to town, they will rewrite history.

Esteemed Contributor

GH was interrupted during the last 10 min.  

Ava and Griffin just waltzing out of the clinic, getting to the airport and boarding a plane to JFK.......get real!!!!

Will Jason take out the 2 goons who came into the Church?

The scam with Finn and Anna is stupid!  Cassandra doesn't strike me as a fool.

Just move it along and get to the meat of the Jason story.  My patience is being stretched.  I suppose I just don't put up with the nonsense that I once did.  I feel that I don't have time to waste on the ridiculousness!

Trusted Contributor

I think its sad that the writers are messing with the sam and jason story,they have two kids   ,and now the real jason is coming back?what will happen with the relationship between the fathers and the kids,who is who? this is messed up,leave it alone,the old jason decided to leave for another soap and now  he lost that job so we are suppose to welcome him back? that is not fair to the new jason who i have gotton use to,yes I know alot of you like the old Jason better,but is that fair ? Where are the good writers of yesterday? these stories are getting whacked.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

My money is on Liz finding Jason first when he lands in PC.

And she hides him.

And we start the circle all over again.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

My money is on Liz finding Jason first when he lands in PC.

And she hides him.

And we start the circle all over again.

Oh please not Liz again!  She was just whinning about how bad she was doing that! 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@corita

Ava..said she would go to the front desk and tell them that she was leaving...lol!

Well..what made Laura look different today???

She shook Val up  with the gun..i think he was really thinking..i'm dead!

Wish we knew what happened after Ava found out there was a problem and fight delayed?

Finn&Anna??

The hypocondratic woman?

etc

Laura had shorter bangs I think the last time she was on and now they are grown out.  I think that was the big difference with her.