Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@Coquille wrote:

Does anyone remember when Michael was dating an older girl? I think it was right after he came out of jail. She was working her way as a dancer (at, I think it was a strip club) to make money to go to (I think) med school. I liked her and  the story line. At least in my opinion, she was more normal than the other people he has dated, especially Nell. Enough of that story line. Nell and Sam should go.........away!

i don't remember that regarding Michael at all. The story you describe sounds like Karen Wexler whom Sonny drugged and employed in his strip club when she was iin high school. Later she went on to become a doctor, but not after all kinds of therapy when she had flashbacks of being sexually abused by one of her mother's boyfriends. It was discovered later on that her real father was Scotty Baldwin, who once again fathered a child he knew nothing about. Karen married Jagger Cates, Stone Cates' brother, but many years after she had left town, she came back divorced.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, her name was Abby.  Before knowing what had happened in prison, Max set Michael up with Abby.  It turned out that she helped Michael deal with his trauma.  She also had some issues.  She was killed off when a building under construction somehow fell onto the sidewalk.  Michael was devastated.  He also thought Sonny's rivals may have targeted Abby.  Then the storyline was dropped.

Respected Contributor

@grandma r That's it. I liked the actress and I liked the role she played. She did have issues but for that time, she was good for Michael. The writers made sure Michael felt some security. When he was in a better place, they dropped her. His pick of girlfriends since then..... and Nell? Getting tired of the storylines with Michael and Sam.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Wow the scene with Jason (2) and the Russian Priest and then Griffin happens to walk in are blowing my mind to bits Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Yes, her name was Abby.  Before knowing what had happened in prison, Max set Michael up with Abby.  It turned out that she helped Michael deal with his trauma.  She also had some issues.  She was killed off when a building under construction somehow fell onto the sidewalk.  Michael was devastated.  He also thought Sonny's rivals may have targeted Abby.  Then the storyline was dropped.

Good lord. I must have been kidnapped by alliens when that was going on. I don't recall any of that.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman That was about 2010 through 2011, I think. They were together for about 1 year. She was able to make Michael feel normal after his stent in jail.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

This storyline of Jason 1 vs. Jason 2 might end up better than some of the past plots.    Will be interested in "how" Sam will react to it all!!  Read that viewership was up quite a bit last week, due to Steve B. returning....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know they are giving me hope that Mikey found his brain cells but watch Nelle pull the baby card out of her horns and work that for a bit.  

And Alexis is my kind of woman.  Lay it all out on the table.  She's done that before and it should give her pause that he still wants to go out with her.  Look what she reels in all the time.  Can we get off the stupid pathetic woman bit, puh-lease?!  

Honored Contributor

The phone call between Jason 1 and Jason 2 can will prove to be very interesting

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Ok, I know I'm old, however, Alexis' choice of shoes with business attire bothers me.  Of course, her low cut tops annoy me too.  She should be dressed professionally.  I assume Sam wears extremely high heels because the actress is short.  Not sure who does her wardrobe, but, it could be better.

Hopefully Michael's brain is starting to work.  If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....it probably is a duck.

I hope they don't drag this Jason twin story out for months!!!!

And, of course, Ava just wants her looks back.

Something about this new doc at GH doesn't add up.  Not sure why yet, but, something just feels off.