Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ October 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Why can't Michael have an relationship with a normal woman?  Creepy Nelle is getting on my last nerve.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Maybe he does it to creep his mom out. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Well lets remember that little gem of a storyline when he thought he was attracted to and kissing his cousin.  Who of course didn't end up being his cousin.  But still....that doesn't make it any better.

My theory is any charisma or personality Michael had, he left it in his childhood coma years ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NorthernLights wrote:

Well lets remember that little gem of a storyline when he thought he was attracted to and kissing his cousin.  Who of course didn't end up being his cousin.  But still....that doesn't make it any better.

My theory is any charisma or personality Michael had, he left it in his childhood coma years ago. 

Have to agree there. The actor and the character to me are vanilla ice cream...no distinctive flavor to the personality. Was it the original Kiki they thought was his cousin? I'd forgotten that. I'm still trying to understand how it is that Michael through all his trials and tribulations being shot and in a coma and being in prison and attacked there, suddenly became qualified to be the CEO of a huge corporation. AND he's never in the office!!!

Trusted Contributor

I don't care for the character of Nell either, they should  have someone else for Michael.  I do like Nina back with Valentine, even though I am not that sure of what he is ever up to.  With Sam, I favor the original Jason so I am glad that Steve Burton is back and I hope that they get together soon.  Hope Ava brings him home once she finds out who he is.

Valued Contributor

The character I can't stand the most is Griffin.  He is always whining about something and has that sad puppy dog look.  He is always telling everyone what they are doing wrong with their lives.  He tries to act "holier than thou" yet he thought Charlottle was his daughter.  Excuse me Mr. Perfect, but priests are supposed to be celebate! Now he is all worried about Ava who is a lot emotionally stronger than he is.  I just want to smack him and say snapped out ot it man!!

Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

The character I can't stand the most is Griffin.  He is always whining about something and has that sad puppy dog look.  He is always telling everyone what they are doing wrong with their lives.  He tries to act "holier than thou" yet he thought Charlottle was his daughter.  Excuse me Mr. Perfect, but priests are supposed to be celebate! Now he is all worried about Ava who is a lot emotionally stronger than he is.  I just want to smack him and say snapped out ot it man!!

It must be hell being holy, hot, and haunted the way he is. Perhaps he needs to work in a religiously sanctioned hospital where people keep him on the straight and narrow. He DOES seem to go for the bad girls, doesn't he?

Respected Contributor

Does anyone remember when Michael was dating an older girl? I think it was right after he came out of jail. She was working her way as a dancer (at, I think it was a strip club) to make money to go to (I think) med school. I liked her and  the story line. At least in my opinion, she was more normal than the other people he has dated, especially Nell. Enough of that story line. Nell and Sam should go.........away!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

I don't know that I can't stand him most but he is definitely in the top three.  Agree with the holier than.thou, plus IMO the actor totally overacts.  And the whining!  Yes!

Honored Contributor

Griffin, come right over here.  This Catholic girl will treat you right.  Smiley Wink

Your only problem is they won't give you a good storyline like resurrecting Duke and letting you get to know your father.  It would also give Anna a desperately needed storyline too.