Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

Speaking of Lulu, ex Lulu, Julie Berman, is going to play a doctor on the new series Chicago Med, which is a spin off of Chicago Fire and Chicago PD.

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking the same thing about joselyn, she has aged [new actress], so will the others age also? and yes she sure got back quick.no that is not Carlos, its sloan.I think carlos will be back too. Also the pregnancy is really showing, I hope its micheals,and not carlos.Hope the show improves getting tired of the mafia everyday.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Well,  i am sick of seeing kiki!!

I can't stand to look at the stupid looks Ava gives!! Anyone else?

Dante; man up and confess before some one tells her or she overhears it from some one!!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Well,  i am sick of seeing kiki!!

I can't stand to look at the stupid looks Ava gives!! Anyone else?

Dante; man up and confess before some one tells her or she overhears it from some one!!!!

LuLu has got to be about the only one left who doesn't know.  For all of the "keep it a secret" talk, both Valerie and Dante have told a lot of people.

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone think that Carlos will be back....especially with the possibility of being Sabrina's baby daddy?  Several stories are just dragging and dragging.... the Jake story is getting to be a pain! The spoilers say the Jake reveal with be on Nov 6th.  The Dante/Valerie story is also just dragging. I hope Lulu finds out soon, but think that she will get pregnant before she hears the truth.

Trusted Contributor

I do not think that was Carlos either and it is Sloane.  I think that Kiki will be Nina's daughter but do not know whether she could be Franco's daughter.  Did Nina know him back then?

I am anxiously waiting for Jake to find out about being Jason and hope he and Sam get back together.  Lulu and Dante's story is getting interesting and I think that Lulu will see that tape of the two of them talking - Valerie and Dillon but she probably will get pregnant first to make it complicated.

Miata 1

Esteemed Contributor

I missed yesterday and today.  Anything interesting happen????

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, we got a Sabrina flashback that foreshadows the possibility that the baby may be Carlos' kid. The thought of her hitting the sheets with the slimy, smarmy Carlos makes my skin crawl. Plus, if she has just found out she's pregnant, how could it be his? Wasn't he killed way back before Anna took Duke's ashhes to Scotland and was gone for so long. That would seem as if it were at least 6 months ago, and Sabrina only just realized she's pregnant. Never let logic get in the way of a Soap plot. Spinelli is back and discovered Nicholas had Jake's DNA tested in a private lab way back.  The plot thickens.  AND, we just found out that Hayden is working with someone to set Nicholas up, and Nickie just hired Hayden to work for one of his holdings. Yesterday was the big showdown with Dillon and Dante. I just noticed during that confrontation that Dante reminds me of a little gnome. He's short and squatty with no neck. As he twisted his face up in contortions confronting Dillon, I kind of started laughing.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Carlos being the father of the baby is ridiculous too.  He was killed (if indeed he is really even dead) months ago as others have said.  No way could she just now discover she is pregnant by him.  And she is a nurse!!!

This must be a history rewrite by the new writers.  I always thought Carlos was crazy in love with Sabrina (it was the one thing I really liked about him), but I never thought she was attracted to him in that way, although it was always clear to me that she cared a great deal about him.

The only thing I can figure is, the last time Sabrina saw Carlos, he was planning to go back to Puerto Rico for good, so maybe she just decided "oh what the heck" and gave him a mercy freebie, LOL.  It seems totally out of character for her, but it's the only way I can have it make sense to me.  

The last time Carlos was in Sabrina's apartment, I never got the feeling that they were going to make love.  This was also when he tied her to the chair; which I always thought he did so it wouldn't look like she was involved in any way.    

I hope the baby is Michael's after all and I really hope she doesn't lose it after what happened to baby Gabriel.  Sabrina definitely has her faults, but I do like her and enjoy her with Michael and Tracy.  She has made Michael tolerable for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Rainy and Becki.  I didn't see that kind of behavior between Sabrina and Carlos..  He wanted her, but, I didn't think the feelings were mutual.  Has she known she is pregnant but didn't want to admit it?  Happy Spinelli is back in cyber mode.  Hayden is working for someone?????  Paul?????  Thanks so much for the info.