Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

Cameron is the oldest of Elizabeth's boys, so why would Jake be the one to make sure his brothers got to their play date????  More importantly, why didn't Liz take them?????  This little guy is probably portraying Jake as directed.  Very robot like, which could be the result of a Cassedine plot.

I've been reading about Valentine being the worst Cassedine of all.  Years ago they did a story where Helena begged Luke to help her as she was terrified of Val.  Perhaps this villain will finally come to light.  Could he actually be pulling the strings of Nik and Paul?????

---------------------------------

Valentine's name has come up on the Internet websites!  I don't recognize the name or character. But there was a time (working and little children) when I did not have time to watch GH!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I find iGeneral Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

@grandma r wrote:

I find it more difficult to post comments with this new format.  You write something then you need to sign in 4 or 5 times.  If you're lucky the post appears, most of the time it's gone.  I hope Jason Thompson doesn't leave.  But, I can certainly understand his frustration with past storylines.  I guess his decision will ultimately decide Sam's fate.  I am not a fan of Ava or Paul.  I wish they would both go.

Is he thinking of leaving the show?  I hope not, he is sooooooooooo handsome!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

We've been hearing about Val for years.  Either make him real or let the rumor go, GH.  Personally, I say bring back Stefan and Stavros.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

We've been hearing about Val for years.  Either make him real or let the rumor go, GH.  Personally, I say bring back Stefan and Stavros.  

I agree!  I wouldn't mind meeting Valentine.  I enjoy ALL the Cassadines, yes, even Stavros (he is so dementedly and gleefully evil when portrayed by Robert Kelker Kelly).  I absolutely love Constance Towers as Helena.   I am always afraid she won't be able to come back.  Is Victor really dead or not??  It is GH after all.  I like him too.  Smiley Happy

And I just ADORE Stefan, so tortured but still has a good heart.  He did such a good job raising Nickolas.  I would like to see him come back to kick Nickolas back to reality again and instruct that little snot Spencer on the way a Cassadine prince should behave, LOL.

About today's show, why the new Joss?  The old one was strange and annoying, yet still kind of fun, LOL.  The new one seems much older than Spencer, Emma and Cameron.  Are they are going to be aged soon?  

I am not a huge S&C fan but I did enjoy the wedding.  I thought Laura Wright looked beautiful and I loved her dress today, very flattering.  

I don't believe for one minute that they just pulled Carlos out of the water.  I believe it is old/new Sloane.  I still think Carlos will be back, one way or another.  

I actually enjoyed Valerie today.  She sure is getting tired of people worrying about her s*x life, and I don't blame her.  She gave it to Maxie pretty good and Maxie deserved it.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought Bobbie really looked better at the wedding today, very much so IMO.  I wonder if she is letting her fillers dissapate, I thought it was a big improvement and that she looked really good. 

Esteemed Contributor

No way is that body Carlos!!!!  The body was wearing a suit;  obviously it's really Sloane and Paul planted Carlos' wallet on the body.  Carlos was wearing different clothing on the pier.

How long can Sabrina hide her pregnancy??????  Ava is desperate to keep Avery, yet, she seems to be out and about without her.  Worse.....Avery is in a strange location with a total stranger.  This is typical PC motherhood;  No one is with their kids.  Nice to see a new Jocelyn is back.

Valued Contributor

So the body today -- is it really Carlos or is it Sloane??  Did Paul have Carlos' ID stashed for his blackmailing of Anna and plant it on Sloane after he shot him.  

Other thoughts:

Olivia - Dumb as dirt to think she can pull something over Julian

Julian - Dumber if he bought it

Sam/Jake - who wears 6" heels to a breaking and entering caper? 

The Viewers - are we dumb continue to watch this?

Joycelyn: she grew fast and sure did get back from Australian quickly for the wedding. 

that's all I have for now.

Helen852
Honored Contributor

HELEN,

i agree that body isn't Carlos ..

and i think thatAlexis is going to have that baby thingy tested for dna !!!.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV  OMG Stefan and Spencer!  LOL  Please GH make that happen!  That would be so cool!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good grief I dislike Dante and Lulu.  I really can't wait for her to find out about Dante to see her go down a few pegs and see him get mad at whoever finally tells her.  I know a lot of people want to see Nina and Franco gone but I must say I do like them.  I would love to see Dante and his PIA mom and wife gone.  

ETA:  Also, to continue my rant...Elizabeth.  Hopefully when her behavior comes out she will be fired from the hospital.  I gotta think being a nurse at a hospital and going into the patient's exam to pass on information and then go after the patient has to be all kinds of unacceptable behavior for a nurse.