Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

Uggh, Sabrina the nurse with an 'unexpected' pregnancy is completely unappealing imo.......

Honored Contributor

I think Carlos is alive and is the babys father.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I think Carlos is alive and is the babys father.

There was never any indication that they ever slept together, though. I thinkk Felix has a better chance of being the father than Carlos does.  LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Uggh, Sabrina the nurse with an 'unexpected' pregnancy is completely unappealing imo.......

Have you noticed on these Soaps that it's always the medical professionals who seem to have unexpected pregnancies?  Jusst an observation.

Valued Contributor

Where is Alexis and Sonny's daughter Kristina?  They made a big deal that the original actress was coming back, and I saw her once or twice.  Did I miss something?  Shouldn't she have been visiting Sonny more often in the hospital - especially when he was almost dying?  She barely had any interaction with the rest of the cast either.

Honored Contributor

I'm still shaking my head at seeing Sam in heels while climbing aorund outside the castle with Jason/Jake !!!

So, little Jake heard Liz and Laura talking about Jason..will he tell Jason?

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

If you like spoilers - and I do - look up General Hospital on Celebrity Dirty Laundry.  Interesting info on Paul and Nic. I am disappointed that there may be more mob stories to come. That storyline is one I have absolutely no interest in....

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I'm still shaking my head at seeing Sam in heels while climbing aorund outside the castle with Jason/Jake !!!

So, little Jake heard Liz and Laura talking about Jason..will he tell Jason?

-------------------------------

Speaking of little Jake....could there really be a more robotic, rigid, weird child???  He seems so artificial.  Is he under one of ol' lady Cassadine's spells???

Honored Contributor

corita

i agree about his being so ,well not like a boy that age.

Thanks for the name of place to check out G.H.

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Cameron is the oldest of Elizabeth's boys, so why would Jake be the one to make sure his brothers got to their play date????  More importantly, why didn't Liz take them?????  This little guy is probably portraying Jake as directed.  Very robot like, which could be the result of a Cassedine plot.

I've been reading about Valentine being the worst Cassedine of all.  Years ago they did a story where Helena begged Luke to help her as she was terrified of Val.  Perhaps this villain will finally come to light.  Could he actually be pulling the strings of Nik and Paul?????